Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
Cyrus knew he couldn't fool her, and in any case, he was planning on talk to her sooner or later. So he decided to spill his heart out and tell her everything.

"I really can't keep any feelings from you." He sighed, slouching a little lower. "Well Pri, I don't know what it is, but lately, I've become bored with most things in my life. My work bores me now; it's not creative enough. I am sick of Mumbai and the same crap here. I just need to do something different."

"Have you thought of what you want to do?"

"You know how I love cooking, photography, and traveling ya? Something with that for sure, but I don't know what exactly. I'm quite confused actually."

"Well, that is a bit vague, but at least it's a start. Listen, don't let this boredom get too deep. You need to snap out of it, and figure out what you really want to do. Maybe you should take a break and travel, meet some people, take some time off and figure things out. You're young, you can easily change what you're doing."

"I know, I'm only 25, so it's not like I'm too late. I haven't given it much thought, but I know I need a change. First, I need a break from this city. That will give me some clear breathing space to figure the rest out. I was thinking..."

Cyrus was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Ya?" Priya said

"Did we interrupt anything?" Nikita teased as she peaked into the room.

"We just finished." Priya grinned back. "Come in."

Nikita and Xerxes walked into her room. They were school friends as well, and had been seeing each other for the past year or so. Nikita was Priya's closest girlfriend since they were 4. Xerxes was a year older to all of them, but had spent a lot of time together because Cyrus, Xerxes and another guy, Darius' parents were all close friends.

"Come, let's sit in the den." Priya got up, and they started walking out of her room.

She turned to Cyrus and whispered, "Cy, I want to talk properly ok? You free tomorrow?"

"Ya, we'll meet for lunch ya?"

As they settled into the den and got themselves drinks, Rahul and Ami walked in. Ami had brought a friend, Clare, who was visiting from London. Soon, Darius, Sonia, Neha and bunch of others showed up, and the night went on with drinks and conversation.

Cyrus was standing with a couple of is his friends, but kept glancing over towards Clare. He found her attractive, in a sort of unconventional way. There was something about her that Cyrus found very appealing. She was tall, over 6'0", medium length blonde hair, steel gray eyes and sharp features. She wore a long dress that was loose and he couldn't tell what sort of a body she had. She didn't strike him to be gorgeous, but there was certainly something about her. Clare was chatting with Xerxes and Nikita and kept glancing over to where Cyrus was standing.

After several minutes, it seemed like Clare excused herself from the conversation and came over to Cyrus and the other guys.

"Hey guys." She said to them all, but keeping her eyes fixed on Cyrus at all times. Eventually the other guys left them alone.

"So are you going to stare at me all night, or were you planning on talking to me at some point?" She boldly asked Cyrus.

He was a little taken aback at first, but appreciated the honesty. He liked to be up front and direct, and liked it when people were that way as well.

"I was still contemplating that, but I guess you've put me in a spot now."

"And what's the verdict?"

"Do I have a choice?" He joked

"I don't think so."

"Well good then, at least I don't have to try too hard to get you to talk to me." He smirked

"Is that what you do when you meet someone?"

"Usually, I have to really persuade them into speaking with me." He laughed

"Comforting." She smiled. "So, you looked kind of bored chatting with your friends."

"Just a little tired, but this beer is giving me a second wind." Cyrus said as he made his way towards the balcony. "Let's stand out here, I need some fresh air."

"Ya, nice breeze tonight."

"So what're you doing in Bombay?"

"I work with Ami in advertising, and here for a short project. Our London office sent me here to train a few people on some new concepts."

"So did you have a nice time here?"

"Ya, it was a lot of fun, but I think I'm ready to go back."

"Taken yet another one alive."

"What do you mean?" She looked confused

"Oh nothing. I mean, our city, it took another one alive. You're ready to go back." They both laughed. "I always wondered what all you visitors' opinions are for our city and country."

Cyrus lit a cigarette, and gave one to Clare.

"Well, there are some of us who just love it, and get totally floored by everything. Then there are some, like myself, who have mixed feelings. There are great aspects to it, but there are definitely many that I have issues with."

"Well, I'm glad to know you are the second type. Realistic. It bothers me when people come here and say how amazing and enigmatic it all is, and how mystical it is. Sure, there are some nice aspects, but get real." He laughed. "Anyways, let me get you another drink." Cyrus offered, as he walked in to get them both another beer.

"I got us each a shot as well." Cyrus came back with 2 bottles in one hand, and 2 shot glasses with a mild concoction in the other.

"Oh fuck no, not a shot."

"Come on, it's small. It's not too strong."

"Trying to get me drunk ya?"

"Of course." They both laughed as they knocked back the shot and chased it with some beer.

"Fuck, it was nasty Cyrus."

"Another one?"

"Are you out of your mind?" Clare said with her mouth cringed.

"So where in London do you live?"

"Near Russell Square, it's near the British Museum. Are you familiar with London?"

"Ya, a bit. I go there fairly often. I know where the museum is. I go there every time I come to London. It's fantastic."

"Ya, it's really cool."

"And then I visit this pub just outside, called the Museum Tavern. I think it's one of the few genuinely old pubs around."

"Oh no way. I go there all the time. I love that place. We go there after work, just before heading home."

"London is amazing. What a city. So much going on, such character. I think it's one of the few cities still worth living in."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 03:40 PM