Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
Chapter 1: Cyrus' desire for a new dream

It was a typically hot, Mumbai afternoon in September. The monsoon season was coming to an end, the humidity was still nearly 90%, the sun was out, and the city felt like a sweltering bowl covered with plastic film. Cyrus was sitting at his desk, pondering over some marketing figures given to him by his assistant and all he could think of was that it's Friday and the weekend was about to begin. Not because anything exciting was planned, but just so he wouldn't have to look at any more boring numbers or deal with anal retentive clients with nothing better to do with their lives. His export business provided a very generous income, but nothing in terms of stimulation, and he found it very difficult to enthusiastically work hard anymore.

His cell phone rang and Cyrus was snapped out of a daze. The caller ID flashed Priya, who was probably calling about a plan for the night. Priya was a very dear friend of his since the 1st grade and very close to Cyrus. They shared a lot about each other and knew each other extremely well. But somehow, Cyrus had not told her about a growing boredom with everything in his life lately. His work had become monotonous and dry, and his social life, though fun at times, had become mundane. He hadn't even met any interesting girls in the recent past. To add to that, day after day, Cyrus had a growing hatred for Mumbai and it's urban mayhem. He was becoming more and more inclined to the outdoors, nature, his passion for food and photography, and traveling the world, and all he wished for was an outlet and an opportunity to live those passions.

He was contemplating not answering her call, but decided it wasn't fair to vent his frustration out on her. In fact, she was one of the few he could turn to who would understand him. Though he knew what it was about, there was a sense of comfort in Priya's voice and in speaking with her. She was also too close a friend to ignore just because he was feeling a little low.

"Hey Pri, what's up?" He failed at trying to sound enthusiastic.

"Tired?" She sensed his dull tone immediately.

"Ya, sort of?"

"You don't sound yourself, something wrong?"

"Nothing ya, just a little tired." He pretended that the week's fatigue was the reason he was feeling that way. "How's the week been for you?"

"Same old, busy, you know how banking can be." He always wondered why she stuck around in the banking industry. They dangle a carrot in front of you just so you stay and slave for them, while they continue to exploit your talent and hard work. He felt she could have spent her time more productively, doing something more creative and stimulating.

"So my place tonight, drinks and dinner ok?" Priya said

"Sounds good, be there by 9:30." Cyrus was relieved at hearing the venue was her place and not one of the only 2 decent lounges in the city that he was now sick of going to.

"Come early if you can, want to talk to you about something before everyone else shows up." Cyrus wondered what this was about. He knew it wouldn't be anything that involved the two of them, as they had spoken about that before. Though they had a short but passionate physical relationship the previous year, they decided it was a better idea to be friends. He figured it was probably about her career or a guy she had met.

It was nearly 4 pm, and Cyrus was feeling sleepy. He ordered his usual strong coffee, and began finishing up his work. He had to send out some emails to a few bastard customers before the weekend, after which he had a tennis game with his friend Rahul at 7 pm. Tennis was one of the few things left in the city that he loved, and wouldn't miss for anything.

With Rahul, the game was always intense and competitive, and one hour seemed like 3. Today was no different, and at the end, Cyrus had lost, but just barely.

"Good game, champ, but looks like you're getting a little old." Rahul taunted.

"Fuck off." Cyrus panted, bending over and resting his hands on his knees to catch his breath. "Just letting you win after kicking your ass the last 4 times."

Rahul laughed, and began packing his things up. "See you at Priya's, I should be there by 9:30."

"That means 10:30. Hurry up man, don't be late."

"Dude, I have to go pick up this friend of mine, Ami, and then come."

"Aah, so that's what little Rahul has been busy with. So who's Ami?"

"I met her last weekend. We hung out a couple of times this week, she's really cool. Gotta go dude, see you in a bit." Rahul jogged off the courts towards the showers.

Cyrus ran to his car, and drove home. He put on some soothing lounge music to block out the sounds of horns, and calmly drove home. Luckily there wasn't much traffic that day, and Cyrus was home in ten minutes. He stopped by his parents' apartment on the floor below his, to say a quick hi before running up to get ready.

Several years ago, the people living above them had wanted to sell the apartment, and luckily the rates in those days were still affordable as opposed to today's bizarrely ridiculous rates, even for a wealthy family like Cyrus'. Cyrus' dad, thinking long term, bought the apartment and rented it out until Cyrus moved back from the U.S. As soon as Cyrus moved back, he had the place redone with the help of Priya's design skills. He had wanted the place to look very urban and industrial, using concrete floors, rough brick walls, some wood and glass, and very open with extremely state-of-the-art gadgets and appliances. Comfortable would be the most modest term if you were to describe Cyrus' bachelor pad.

It was nearly 8:45 before Cyrus left home. He walked down the road to Priya's, partly wondering what she wanted to talk about, and partly thinking about his life. He ran up to the second floor and rang the bell. Priya's maid opened the door and greeted Cyrus with a smile. She had been around since Priya was 2, and had seen Cyrus grow up as well.

Cyrus greeted her and walked in towards the living room. He said a quick hello to her parents who were eating dinner, and walked to her bedroom. He knocked on the door as it opened simultaneously. Priya stood there in a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, looking as cute as ever.

"On time as usual." She said as Cyrus was lost in her gaze.

Cyrus gave her a tight hug and walked in. As he sat on the bed, Priya turned to face him. It seemed like she grew prettier by the day. She was about 5'6" and on the thin side. She had long, wavy and lusciously rich dark brown hair, which was tied in a ponytail that night, and her almond shaped light brown eyes always had a sparkle in them. She had soft features and a slightly dusky, almost permanently tanned looking complexion, which Cyrus found so seductive. She was blessed with gorgeous, perfectly shaped and proportionate natural breasts, heaving from her chest without a hint of sag. Her sensitive nipples pointed slightly upwards and were surrounded by perfectly round, darkish aureoles. They were beautifully fleshy and pliant, and quite a handful, filling out any bra and top she wore, always providing a distraction for Cyrus.

"So you decided you needed a little Cyrus love before everyone comes?" He teased

"Ya, exactly why I called you here early for.... A quickie!" She said sarcastically. "Now throw some ice in your pants and take a seat." Cyrus laughed as he fell back on her bed and made himself comfortable against her headboard. "One track mind." She chided him, though knowing within, how good it had felt when they were together. She definitely found Cyrus very attractive. After all, he was a handsome guy. Standing tall at 6'1", he had an extremely well toned and lean physique. His wide shoulders and slim waist formed a v-shaped torso, and his neck led to a well-chiseled face. He took great care of his body, and had an extremely well defined and dense muscular structure. His short-cropped dark brown hair and light brown eyes added to his good looks, as did a smile that melted many girls' hearts. Priya definitely was one of them, and he too constantly distracted her.

Priya sat on the beanbag on the far side of her room. She had a fairly spacious bedroom, and had designed it herself. It was modern, simple and cozy, with walnut wood furniture and cream colored flooring. She had used bright colored fabric for the cushions and the curtains to liven up the space, and painted one wall a deep rust color. She had put up a lot of her photography all over the wall, a hobby she tried to pursue when time allowed.

"Cy, listen, I've been wanting to talk to you about something. I know we don't have much time today, so we'll chat more this weekend. But I've been meaning to ask you something."

"More Cyrus love?"

"Oh fuck off! Can you be serious? I really want to ask you something about yourself." She scolded him.

"Sorry, sorry. Ask me"

"Lately, you've not been yourself. You've been aloof, unenthusiastic about everything, and dull. Is everything ok? I am a little concerned, you know."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 03:40 PM