Adultery Exchange of Wives by vantyaak
Munir and Nisi had similar session, as they told us over the dinner. Nisi said, "Jiju, are you forgetting something?"

I asked, "Like what?"

"It has something to do with your cock."

I suddenly remembered and said, "Oh. You want to see my uncircumcised lund. Right?"

Nisi assisted by Vani forced me flat on the bed. Both the girls played with my limp cock pushing the foreskin up and down over the head. Nisi kissed the tip and said, "Kitana pyara hai?/ (How lovable it is?)"

Delicate ministration by those fingers had predictable effect on the lund: it became fully erect in no time. Nisi exclaimed," Wow, how big it is? Now it looks simply majestic. Haay haay Didi,mein munh men le lun? (Oh oh Sister, shall I take in my mouth?)"

Vani before replying turned around looking for Munir. He was there, right behind her holding in readiness his thick erect cock.

Vani said, "Go ahead Nisi, he is all yours. I have here an equally magnificent cock to suck on."

There followed a period of most delicious half an hour during which the girls gave us excellent blow jobs. Nisi did it in traditional way of keeping me on the bed and bobbing her head up and down on the lund held high while Vani knelt on the floor in front of Munnir right near my head.

Munir was holdingVani's head in his hands and was fucking her mouth with slow strokes. Her mouth was wide open and she had put out her tongue so that sensitive under surface of the head was gliding over it. Every few strokes Munir pushed the lund deep down in her throat till she gagged. However gagging did not deter Vani from taking the lund deep, she seemed to relish it. Both the girls later on told us that feeling of the thick lund in the mouth and deep down in the throat was as exciting as deep vaginal penetration.

On my part Nisi was licking slobbering sucking and milking my lund. She deep throated herself after every few moments of sucking.

Suddenly Munir stopped as if frozen in mid air. Almost whole of his lund was pulled out, only the head was gripped by her lips like a cork in a bottle. Munir threw his head backward and climaxed uttering a prolonged Aaaaahhh. I could see his lund twitching and shooting semen in her mouth. She shuddered in her climax and received the load without spilling a drop from her mouth.

As soon as he withdrew she let out a big load of Munir's semen from her mouth. Munir held his turgid and wet lund in his hand, squeezed out the last drops of his semen and rubbed the head on Vani's mouth. She opened her lips and ran them on the glistening surface of the head, Thick strands of semen mixed with her saliva hung between the lund and her mouth and dripped down on her breasts. She looked upwards into Munir's eyes and smiled. Munir lifted her up and kissed her swollen lips wet with his own semen. Reluctantly he released her to go to the bathroom.

Nisi and I were intently watching the love play between Munir and Vani even as I was fucking Nisi in her mouth. When Vani went to the bathroom Nisi pulled my lund out of her mouth much in advance of my ejaculation. She continued caressing it by licking stroking and squeezing and led me to a wonderful climax. finished the job using her fist directing my jet on to her chest. She held my lund and used it to spread the semen on to her nipples and areolas and bring herself to a climax.

Sweet sleep claimed all four of us. I had Nisi with me, Munir had Vani; all naked. We fucked and slept, woke up, fucked some more and slept again.

After two days of frolicking and fucking in every other way we returned to Kanaara looking forwards to many sessions of cross fucking. But the fate had surprise waiting for us.

There was a letter from our Regional Office. It praised in no uncertain words my professional success in the field. Then it offered me a five per cent raise in my salary with immediate effect provided I accept immediate transfer to Kantavadia.

Where in the heck is this Kantavadia, I wondered.

END
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Exchange of Wives by vantyaak - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 03:25 PM
RE: Exchange of Wives by vantyaak - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 03:33 PM
RE: Exchange of Wives by vantyaak - by King Alpha - 11-05-2019, 12:46 PM
RE: Exchange of Wives by vantyaak - by raj500265 - 02-06-2019, 01:47 AM