Adultery Exchange of Wives by vantyaak
When I turned to her she put out her arms to welcome me. I gently gathered her in embrace and asked, " You are not mad at me, are you Nisi?"

"Oh no. Not at all. But wait a minute, what are you doing?"

My fingers were searching for the ties of her gown. She held my wrists. I said, "I am trying to remove your gown. See, I am completely naked; it is unfair you should be clothed. Want me to put off the lights?"

She released my wrists and said in a meek voice, "No, no. Leave them on. But, Jiju I still feel very shy of you."

"We will take care of that too."

"Jiju, you will have to tell me what you want me to do."

"For a starter, I wish to hear from these sweet lips of yours the words like cock, pussy, cunt. Then I wish to see in full light Munir's lund fucking your pussy: and if it is okay with you, I wish to see you writhing in sweet ecstasy under the onslaught of two cocks at a time, one in your chut and the other up your ass. That is all I want of you."

"Oh my God, yours is a tall order. And the language you speak. Can Vani didi hear such words? I get funny feeling on hearing them "

"Oh, she not only can hear but also speak them. Does Munir not speak dirty while fucking?"

"He does of late. But I get tickled when he speaks dirty."

"Those words are meant for tickling you. Tell me where exactly you feel tickled?"

"You know very well as to where, why have you to ask?"

"Yes, I know but I wish to hear coming out of your mouth."

After much cajoling she hesitantly whispered in my ear, "In my cunt...."and giggled.

"See, it is not that difficult. Now say, cock, lund..."

She reluctantly started. As she continued verbalizing dirty words she got excited. There were frequent eruptions of goose bumps on her body. Hearing from her was very erotic to me too. My lund, which had wilted after last ejaculation started getting stiff once again. She clung to me throwing her thigh across mine. She rocked her pelvis and rubbed her vulva against my thigh. She felt for my hardening lund and grasped it in her fist.

We had all the time in the world, there was no hurry. Both of us had an orgasm recently and hence were able to take things easy. As if on a cue she lifted her face and I kissed her smooth cheek.

In fact I kissed all over her face. She turned her face this way and that presenting to my mouth the part which she wanted kissed. I varied my kisses from simple pecks to deep slobbering ones. In the end she brought her mouth to mine.

Nisi had a rosebud mouth befitting her petite built. While her lower lip was full and fleshy the upper one was projecting a bit forwards giving the mouth an appearance of perpetual pout asking for kiss. Both were soft and delicate and of course, sweet.

The kiss started a simple peck of lips on the lips. Even then it proved to be highly erotic. Our excitement escalated fast and so did the force of kissing. Now the lips mashed with lips rubbing from one corner of mouth to the other. I brought out my tongue and with its tip painted my saliva on her mouth. She gladly opened her mouth when I tried to insinuate the tip between her lips.

My tongue entered her mouth like a lund entering the chut. Her warm silken mouth closed up on it again like a chut griping a lund. The feeling was so sweet that we stopped struggling for a while.

I withdrew my tongue after roaming about inside her mouth. Now it was her turn. She made a shy entry in my mouth. I closed my lips over it and sucked on it. When she withdrew I picked up her lower lip with my teeth and gently bit on it. That ignited a small battle of mouths involving lips and teeth and tongues with saliva from both sides flying freely around.

Need to breath terminated the fierce kiss. Our mouths were wet and swollen. Nisi shuddered and said, "Oh my God, jiju , it looked like you were trying to eat me."

"I did, my dear. You are so sweet. Wait till I start eating your bhos."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Exchange of Wives by vantyaak - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 03:25 PM
RE: Exchange of Wives by vantyaak - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 03:29 PM
RE: Exchange of Wives by vantyaak - by King Alpha - 11-05-2019, 12:46 PM
RE: Exchange of Wives by vantyaak - by raj500265 - 02-06-2019, 01:47 AM