Adultery Exchange of Wives by vantyaak
VISHOK CONTINUES THE STORY:

Munir left holding Vani by her waist.

I turned to Nisi. She could not look at me eye to eye. In a low voice she said, "I am going to bathroom to change. Please Jiju, put off the lights."

"Then how shall I see your beautiful body? "

"Jiju, Please. I feel very shy."

I did not want to spoil the mood by displeasing her. So I said, "Okay, we shall do with the night lamp. Will that be alright?"

She reluctantly agreed and went into the bathroom. I closed the communicating door but did not engage the bolt as per my plan with Munir. I turned the lights off leaving the night lamp on. I changed to the night dress of shirt and pajamas but left the bottoms untied. I sat in the sofa waiting for Nisi to come out.

All along our friendship I had a strong desire to fuck Nisi. Many a times while fucking Vani I had fantasized of Nisi. Now the moment had arrived when my wish would be fulfilled. The thought alone was enough to rouse my lund. Add to that the fact that I had not ejaculated for last twenty four hours and what Nisi did in the bus and you will understand the condition of my poor lund. It was long thick and hard enough to poke a hole in Berlin wall. I was trying to pacify it with gentle stroking while sitting in semi darkness waiting for Nisi to come out.

While stroking my lund my thoughts veered to Munir and Vani next door. By now he must have kissed her, may be he was caressing her breasts or her cunt. I remembered our wedding night and how she allowed me to do those things. May be Munir's lund was already in my wife's chut. Friends, it is one thing to theorize exchange of wives, it is all together different to hold yourself knowing that her chut is filled up by someone else's lund. A wave of strong jealousy besieged me and I almost got up to go and 'rescue' my Vani when Nisi and her breasts flashed on my mind. I forgot about Vani and stroked my lund to full erection.

Presently she opened the door a crack and peered out. Satisfied that the room was indeed dark she stepped out.

She had put on a night dress of silk shirt and pajamas and looked small and petit like a schoolgirl. But the jutting globes on her chest did not belong to an immature schoolgirl, they belonged to a mature woman. The way her boobs were swaying and thrumming with each step of her walk showed that she had worn nothing under the night dress. Even in the dim light her small pointy nipples could be seen trying to poke holes in her shirt. My lund had a short fit of jerking, spewing out a quantity of love juice.

She was looking so sexy and enticing that I felt a strong urge to grab her, throw her on the bed and mount her thrusting my aching lund in her sweet vagina. But I held myself because I had planned to lead her to a couple of strong orgasms by slow leisurely fuck. If I could do that.

She came to stand where I was sitting. She was surprised seeing my erect cock and said, "Oh, oh, Jiju you look ready for me."

I held her hands and said, "You made me randy, my dear. Remember what you did in the bus?"

She sat down on the floor at my feet and went for my lund saying, "Yes, Jiju, yessss. I want to finish what I have started. May I?"

By the time I said, "Go ahead, it is all yours," she had opened her mouth and taken the lund in. Even while it was fully erect, about half of it could go in without difficulty. The rest of it which remained outside, she held in her fist.

She waited for some time to get adjusted and then started sucking the cock. At the same moment she started stroking with her fist the part of the shaft outside of her mouth. Her warm smooth mouth and her sucking were highly ticklish and the lund started throbbing.

While continuing sucking action Nisi brought her tongue into play. It licked the head and the shaft that was inside the mouth trying apparently to find the notch which separates the head from the shaft: corona glandis. She could not find it simply because the foreskin was covering it as well as the entire head. Nisi however was not daunted. She started bobbing her head making the lund go in and out of her mouth. At the same time she continued stroking the part of the shaft which was outside. With every motion inward the foreskin got pulled up baring more and more of the smooth bulbous cock head. When the head was fully denuded of the foreskin and its notch exposed she ran her tongue all around the rim and over the smooth slippery slope of the cock head. She caressed the tiny slit with the tip of her tongue. The head swelled like a blooming flower and put out large quantity of love juice. Soon her small mouth was filled up by the distended head while her lips formed an O around the shaft.

Undaunted by the massive head filling her mouth Nisi started sucking on it. The lund became stiffer and longer if any. After some powerful sucking she brought it out, spit on it for good measure and gave it few fast strokes of her fist. I again felt her mouth on the head as she took it in.

This time I steadied her head with my hand and with free swing of my pelvis started fucking her mouth. She clamped her lips over the thick shaft. I gave few fast thrusts and then in one slow motion pushed the lund deep down her throat and held it there. Only four inches had gone in and she gagged and I had to pull out completely. Her eyes watered and her spittle flowed freely.

She recovered quickly. I thought that with bad experience of gagging she would not allow me to fuck her mouth. But then I did not know Nisi. She stroked the lund holding the shaft in her fist and promptly took it in. This time she herself moved her head to 'swallow' the lund. She could take in an inch more before gagging. She gagged again, I pulled out again.

She was not through with the lund yet. Now she nibbled and licked only the head with her lips and the tongue. When the lund started throbbing she repeated the cycle of deep throating and gagging, taking in more and more of the lund with each attempt. A stage was soon reached when all the length of my lund could go in her throat. By that time the lund had become so sensitized that I would have shot my load if I had not withdrawn it quickly.

Like wise Nisi continued torturing my lund. Inside or out her tongue licked it and caressed it. Time and again she slipped the hole lund out of her mouth gliding her lips along the shaft and over the slippery slope of the smooth head. She would then spit on it, spread the saliva around, open her mouth take the lund in and repeat the whole cycle.

Soon I reached the point of no return. Nisi was not far behind. I did not want to shoot my load in her throat because that would delay fucking her chut for which I had been waiting so long. I decided to take over the charge.

I disengaged myself gently and kissed her. I could taste my own love juice mixed with her saliva. Carrying her in my arms and with kiss continuing I took her to the bed.

I laid her on her back. I stretched out by her side. One of my arms went around her neck holding her head for the kiss. My other hand got busy with the buttons on her night shirt.

As soon as she felt my fingers on her naked breast she gasped in my mouth. I was craving to see those magnificent boobs but could not; I had to satisfy with touch only. I used my fingers to locate her nipples. Bending my head I took one and then the other between my lips and sucked. Whimpering sounds came out from her throat and she arched her back trying to push as if her whole breast in my mouth.

My lund had been sending me the messages of fast approaching climax threatening to shoot the load without fucking. I therefore did not dally for long on the breasts.

Without wasting time I zeroed on her pajama bottoms. One tug and the knot on the waist string was untied. Nisi held on my wrist but did not resist. She lifted her hips to help me pull off the pajamas. Her shyness over powered her even in the darkness. She covered her vulva with her hand and turned to her side away from me.

However even when she was excited as much as I and wanted the lund pronto, she thwarted my attempts to turn her around. My coaxing and cajoling did not work. She remained in curled up position with her knees drawn on to her chest.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Exchange of Wives by vantyaak - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 03:25 PM
RE: Exchange of Wives by vantyaak - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 03:28 PM
RE: Exchange of Wives by vantyaak - by King Alpha - 11-05-2019, 12:46 PM
RE: Exchange of Wives by vantyaak - by raj500265 - 02-06-2019, 01:47 AM