Adultery Exchange of Wives by vantyaak
Almost mad with excitation Vani ultimately sat the cock head in the mouth of her chut and left the lund alone. I bent my head to take one of her nipples for sucking, She pressed my head into her breast and gave a strong jerk with her pelvis. I reciprocated with similar jerk and the lund was sheathed to the hilt. A prolonged Aaah came out of her throat. I lowered my weight on to her soft pliable body.

A brief period of quietude followed during which we savored the feel of a hard thick lund in tight warm vagina. Then the fucking started like a steam locomotive; slow and steady gradually gathering speed. Vani clung to me with her arms and legs while I gripped her by shoulders, my arms going behind her through armpits. I could then deliver powerful thrusts bashing her vulva mercilessly. She could move her pelvis freely in all directions so that the lund would reach every nook and cranny of her vagina.

Soon I was on the brink of my release. My thrusts became irregular in depth and rhythm. Her vagina started fluttering. I grasped her tightly against my chest, sealed her mouth with my mouth, pushed the lund deep down into her pulsating chut and rocked my pelvis side to side mashing the clitoris with my mons. She immediately was caught into a shattering orgasm. She convulsed, thrashed around, scratched my back with her nails and let out a scream which I received in my mouth.

The milking action of her vaginal muscles was too much to bear for my poor lund; it burst forth into powerful jets of thick semen into the depths of her chut, each jet sending a wave of pure bliss coursing up my spine to the rest of my body. The pleasure was so intense that I lost contact with the world for some time. When I came to Vani was limp in relaxation saying something about breaking bones. I did not pursue the matter.

Deep slumber claimed both of us even before the lund came out.

Two days later we set forth on our swapping trip. We left Kanaara by bus at different times of the day but boarded the same luxury coach from Vapi. Munir and I were in pants and shirts, Vani had put on kurti pajamas while Nisi looked gorgeous in saari.

Before boarding and unknown to the ladies I took Munir aside and explained him a small plot for getting rid of Nisi's bashfulness.

The coach was small and air conditioned. The seats were wide and deep with lots of leg room, two on each side of the central isle. I had booked our seats in the last row. When Vani and I reached the bus depot Munir and Nisi were there waiting for us. As per our plan Munir and I went first in the coach to scan the passengers for a familiar face. None was found. Then came in Nisi who walked straight to the seat by my side. Vani came in last acting perfectly as wife of Munir asking him to let her sit in the window seat. The switch of partners went on smoothly. The coach departed promptly at ten.

While Vani was comfortable with Munir with his head already resting on her shoulder Nisi was rather hesitant. She sat keeping some gap between our bodies.

Munir saw this. He leaned across the isle and I heard him telling Nisi in her ear, "Meri jaan, he is your husband from now on. Behave like a beloved wife. You will not get any pleasure unless you give him pleasure."

After a moment's hesitation Nisi relented and relaxed. She shifted towards me and sat with her thigh pressed against mine. She allowed me to put my arm around her shoulders. I put my other hand on her thigh. She covered my hand with hers and entwined her fingers with mine.

She had delicate tapering long fingers with painted nails. I caressed all the ten of them. I parted two of them like legs while fucking and rubbed the web with the tip of my finger moistened with my saliva. She giggled, clamped my finger between hers and said, "I feel tickled right up to ... to ... you know where. "

"In that case you do the same thing to my fingers."

And she did but with a difference. She wet her finger in my mouth instead of hers. The act was ticklish to me also. It awakened my lund which rapidly became fully erect.

By that time the coach had left the city and entered the highway. Most of the passengers were dosing if not already asleep. The driver doused the internal lights shrouding us all in darkness.

I had a desire to kiss Nisi as soon as she would allow me. But she shifted a little and lied down on her right side with her legs drawn up against her chest and her head on my left thigh. She was still holding my hand. I thought that she wanted to sleep.

I thought wrong. She had no desire to sleep. With the gentle movements of the bus she imperceptibly shifted her head towards my crotch. Within minutes her head was nestling between my thighs with its back nudging my lund with every jerk of the coach. I was sure that she could feel on her head the hard pulsating column of my erection.

My free hand started caressing her back from the neck above to the wide hips below. She had put on saari blouse and petticoat made of thin cloth. I could feel the outlines of bra and panty. Besides her back was completely bare between the blouse and the petticoat. I tried to insinuate my fingers under the waist band of the petticoat as well as under lower border of the blouse but both places were too tight to admit my one finger. Similarly I tried to run my hand between the chest and her arm in search of her breast, She thwarted my effort by clamping the arm on the chest. I had to content myself with caressing her smooth cheeks and playing with silky tendrils of hair at her temple.

My hand roamed over her face like a blind man reading Braille. From her temple I went to her ear and then to her cheek. Lastly my fingers reached her mouth and felt for her closed soft lips. I ran my finger along the length of both lips before prying them open to let the finger in.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Exchange of Wives by vantyaak - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 03:25 PM
RE: Exchange of Wives by vantyaak - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 03:27 PM
RE: Exchange of Wives by vantyaak - by King Alpha - 11-05-2019, 12:46 PM
RE: Exchange of Wives by vantyaak - by raj500265 - 02-06-2019, 01:47 AM