Adultery Exchange of Wives by vantyaak
Our love making was by then losing its shine except on occasions when we met with Munir and Nusrat. An hour with them and I would be 'new' for another bout of fucking. Vani was sharp to notice this change. One might after regular fuck of half an hour she asked me, "You fantasize about Nusrat, don't you?"

There was no point in denying. I said, "Well, yes I do."

"I knew because you fuck with double zest whenever you have come across her during the day. Same thing happens when we go to a movie. You poke your lund in my chut but imagine that you are fucking Nusrat or the actress of the movie."

"You are absolutely correct. But I am not alone. Every male has a tendency to fantasize."

"Cut the bullshit, tell me, would you like to fuck Nusrat?"

"The question is redundant because you know I do. Do you plan to invite her to get fucked by me?"

"I may as well, Let me see what I can do."

I was amazed, but asked her, "What about you?"

"What about me?"

"Don't you fantasize for a different kind of lund, say a circumcised one?"

"You mean Munir's?"

"May be."

" Vishok Shah, let me tell you a secret which you will like. The other day Nisi and I were comparing our books. She told me that Munir was also behaving the same way as you do. He fucks her twice or thrice on the day when he sees me. He clearly admitted that he always fantasized fucking me. Moreover, she expressed her wish to see her husband fucking someone else and asked if I would oblige her by being that someone?"

"What did you say?"

"I said I would ask you."

"What do you want? Want to get fucked by a circumcised lund?"

"Only if you promise to fuck Nisi."

"O.K., I promise, provided both of them are willing."

Next time I came across Munir he was with Nusrat. She could not look at me eye to eye. She stood hiding behind her husband with a smile on her lips. Munir came to the point straight away, "What do I hear Nisi and Vani talking about?"

"I also hear the same thing. It is very exciting. I would not mind trying. What do you say?"

"I am ready to do anything that pleases them."

"Oh, it will be great fun, what do you say Begum Saheba?"

"Call her Saali because they consider themselves sisters."

"O.K. Saali Ji, Aap ki kya raay hai? (Sister-in-law, what is your opinion ).

She peeked from behind her husband and with her face flushed pink she said, "Mein kya kahun? Aap log mard hein, chahe so kijiye. (What can I say? You are the men, do whatever you wish)."

I said, "We do not want to do anything you ladies do not want. Am I right, Seth?"

Munir agreed. With a smile, which sent my lund astir Nisi coyly answered, "Vani Didi se hi puchh lijiyega (Ask Sister Vani)."

I said, "Seth, why don't you two come for dinner to day? Meanwhile I will ask Vani. If she agrees which I am sure she will, we shall make some plans."

The talk had awakened my lund. To avoid embarrassment of an erect lund right in the center of a busy market place I hurriedly took their leave and rushed home. I wanted to give my cock a cold bath and a hand job if necessary. I had not expected Vani home but there she was in the kitchen working with some vegetables.

Disregarding her squeals of surprise and protest I lifted her up and headed for the bedroom. There was no time for undressing. I dumped her on the bed, lifted her saari and petticoat and mounted her slamming my erect lund into the depths of her vagina. I started at break neck speed and slowed down only when the lund sent the warning of impending orgasm.

I heard Vani saying, " ....not going to run away. At least take off your belt, the buckle is hurting me on the tummy."

Keeping the lund pushed in the chut I lifted myself and removed my belt and shirt. With some difficulty I managed to undress both of us. After a spate of eight to ten rapid and deep thrusts Vani asked, "When and where did you see Nisi?"

See? She has a knack of putting her finger right on the dot. By way of an answer I mashed her bhos by side to side movement of my pelvis. She in turn squeezed the lund in rapid succession by contracting her internal muscles. I could not take it any more. Ecstatic orgasm swept over me. The lund convulsed strongly ejecting seemingly endless jets of thick semen in her chut. She also climaxed with me.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Exchange of Wives by vantyaak - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 03:25 PM
RE: Exchange of Wives by vantyaak - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 03:26 PM
RE: Exchange of Wives by vantyaak - by King Alpha - 11-05-2019, 12:46 PM
RE: Exchange of Wives by vantyaak - by raj500265 - 02-06-2019, 01:47 AM