Misc. Erotica The Hunt - (A Wife's Adultery Love Story)
CHAPTER 28: A PAINTER PAINTING A PAINTER WHO IS PAINTING AROUND A PAINTING BEING PAINTED BY A PAINTER.

***********************************************************************************

PART-7: VANITY DEFINITELY IS DEVIL'S FAVOURITE SIN

Shilpa adjusts around the girth of Rahul's cock, which is far thicker than Mahesh by frigging her clit in tight clockwise circles and bucking spasmodically back and forth on his pelvic bone while crying her heart's out in shame. Putting one hand on her mouth and another hand holding his thigh feeling the throbbing cock inside her spasming pussy while looking up at the ceiling to avoid any sort of eye contact with Rahul, who is still holding his phone and pretending to type.
Then she starts dancing on his cock by pulling her hips, straddling him by pinning him down with her opulent thighs.
[Image: 134487883_21164251.gif]

Her ass rises and falls on his legs as her pussy drown his cock with her tidal waves of juices; her hands leave her mouth to support her body. She forgets everything, and everything was so intense, sensual, surreal.The only thing she feels right now as she jumps on his cock like a salacious siren is the pleasure her pussy is earning from the cock beneath her. Her entire body is a clit; even wind could make her orgasm that much sensitive she is now.
She cries out, "It exactly feels how I thought it would be Ashish," moaning hard.
Rahul looks at her with wide eyes; he forgets he is punishing her,her flaxen locks of hair fell nicely around her 
shoulders, entire body gleaming in sweat, her hair damp from her body heat, head thrusting back, she clenched every muscle in her 
upper body in absolute reverence.
Rahul is at awe watching the sharp cadence of her perky boobs, which she is squeezing from time to time, the strands of her hairs drenched clinging to her flushed body. 
She is cumming in regular intervals , squeezing his cock so hard that she wanna pluck it off, howling like an untamed beast moaning only the name 'ASHISH,' rocking her hips back and forth to rub her clit on his body whenever she is tired of riding and then she resumes her dance again.
Rahul was so taken aback that he missed the chance of video-recording Shilpa's lustful cock-ride to blackmail her or whatever. It was a perfect opportunity for him; his phone is in his hands, she is looking at the sky, eyes closed, immersed in quenching her thirst.But the show she is putting on even erased the cunning side of Rahul for a while.
For a woman, she has remarkable strength the way she is pinning her him down using her weight; she will not let him go until she is satisfied.
Rahul realizes she does not even know where she is at; she is completely lost in her lust, her irresistible aroma is that of a 
bouquet of the most exotic flowers enchanting Rahul's senses, bright, wide smile prevailing on her face, she is running fingers along her hair rolling her eyes backward, putting four digits inside her mouth to suck.
Shilpa moans in a higher pitch, obviously stricken 
with overwhelming arousal as she experienced an intense orgasm and tried to get up. Rahul's hand quickly holds her shoulders, forcing her to cum on his cock, watching her smile closing her eyes, she still has no idea what she is doing as she wails "It feels so good Ashish...You are much better than Mahesh....ufffff...uffff...".She laughs frantically as she cums.
[Image: 134487881_9849587.gif]

Then she opens her eyes only to find Rahul's face staring back at him; her thoughts were blank at first, then the transition starts to happen, a hint of sadness starts to form maturing into a burst outcry as the corner of her lips twitched. But still, Shilpa could not stop. Her body falls backward, crying, supporting her body with her hands on the ground. Recognizing Rahul's face does not prevent her from finding the right angle to thrust her gasping pussy onto Rahul's cock regulating the speed and tempo.
Shilpa looks at Mahesh while riding Rahul's cock, sheer guilt fills her chest, yet she could not stop her, the feeling was so euphoric and aphrodisiac.
[Image: 134488118_20.gif]

Rahul can sense her strength is waning off her; her rhythm is slower; she can barely move now; she is getting exhausted, her breathing shallow, eyes half-closed. She has burnt out her energy by riding him hard and cumming countless times in the process, but her pussy is still boiling; her clit so engorged that it is brushing against his public hair.
With a final cry buckling her hips upwards, leaving his cock, Shilpa squits over Rahul's body, holding her breath, clamping her eyelids, clenching her ass, and then she collapses on Rahul's body.
[Image: 134489495_21.gif]

"Fuck me...Fuck me...Ashish...please," She whines against Rahul's ears, her boobs patting against Rahul's chest, nipples are a few sips away from Rahul's mouth.
The question is Why Rahul did not fuck Shilpa back even if he was rock hard all along? She put on such lewd show, but why did not give up-thrusts?
EGO. Shilpa's body and mind were writing cheques for Ashish, which Rahul's ego could not cash.
Rahul grabs Shilpa's ass globes crushing those with his strength. "If only you look at your husband's face."
Shilpa's body quiver in shame as she answers back, "Yes..just fuck me."
Rahul's fingers dig deeper inside her ass crack "No from here. Closer.On the bed."
Shilpa squirms bust does not reply.
Rahul uses his hands on her ass and uses it to roll her overly sensitive pussy against his cock.
Shilpa immediately gives in biting his ear, "Anything you want, Ashish..anything..just fucks me."
Rahul's hands come up to holds Shilpa's ample boobs with his two hands showing off his full strength. He starts sucking her succulent melons for quite a while, making Shilpa go gaga over it by rubbing her pussy shamelessly on his cock in the heat, moaning and begging for cock over and over.
Rahul pushes Shilpa until They stand up together. Then he drags her wobbly body towards the bed, jerking his cock slowly in one hand. Shilpa is shaking.she does not want to come this close of Mahesh right now .but Rahul positions her body anyway by making her bend over on the edge of the bed with her hands resting on the cot mattress and body entirely out of it. Rahul does not want to shake the bed while he fucks her, who knows what the limit of the sleeping pills is.
"Look at him," Rahul's voice is cold and cruel. "Look at your husband." while he picks up the belt from his jeans, he was wearing from the ground.
Shilpa puts one hand on her mouth to prevent her sob as she looks at Mahesh, a jolt of shame, guilt, and lust spreads all over her body.
Rahul comes closer, putting the belt on the bed beside Shilpa, who does not even notice it drowned in her guilt, arousal, and intoxication. She feels so sleepy right now, and she has a hard time keeping her eyes open, her mind is devoid of thoughts, brain completely intoxicated due to multiple drugs and substances, the more she jerked her head. At the same time, she rode Rahul, the more the alcohol and weed took control over her consciousness.
Rahul's gaze journeys from her disheveled hair soaked from the powerful act of intercourse beyond her neck, down her sweaty curvaceous spine. There,his eyes came to rest upon the voluptuous,  luscious knolls of Shilpa's s delicious ass and those incredibly tiny waists.[Image: 134489496_22-2.gif]

Rahul's thighs come in contact with Shilpa's shaky legs making her shiver, and he leans forward until his chest meets her sweaty flawless back, his one hand slips below to find her swelled up boobs. Grabbing those as Shilpa whimpers under her hand, sobbing in humiliation and embarrassment, Rahul tediously motioned his hips forward so that the tip of his penis touches Shilpa's quiver eager pussy sending jolts of current.
Rahul's mouth comes closer to Shilpa's ear as he speaks "SAY MY NAME." pushing her body forward using his body weight, so her face goes closer to Mahesh's while rubbing his cock along her wanton vulva.
Shilpa could not even understand the question; it was just noise to her ears; she could not differentiate what is real now.
Rahul leaves her boobs and, with that hand, picks up the belt.
"ahhhhhh..." Shilpa groans in pain as a painful merciless strike came down on her ass flesh, forcing her to concentrate as she hears Rahul growling from behind "SAY MY NAME" rubbing the cock on her tingling pussy, showing the carrot and stick at once.
Shilpa tries to remember and comes up with the answer, "Ashsih.."
Rahul spanks her ass with the belt again, making it glow as Shilpa screams under her hand, wobbling her ass. "Fuck me, Ashish."
Rahul leans forward again and whispers, rolling his tongue inside Shilpa's sweaty ears. "I will give you hints then."
Shilpa does not respond, and Rahul spanks her ass twice with the belt enjoying her muffled cries, the lewd ass motion, and the bright reddish ass flesh in front of him.
Shilpa tries to concentrate; she keeps losing her thought track.
Rahul asks from behind, looking in pain Shilpa is drenching his cock with enough juice "My parents did not get along. Who am I?"
Shilpa does not want to get beaten again, she tries to find the answer in her head, Ashish's parents did not get along either, but Rahul does not know that Shilpa did not reveal that part in her letter out of respect for Ashish's private life.
So she answers, "You are Ashish."
Rahul flogs her harder, making her jump out of bed,sticking her ass out in pain, crying helplessly.
Rahul thinks she is still too obsessed with Ashish, and he replies, "My father neglected my mother. SAY MY NAME."
Shilpa again lost herself into oblivion, and yet, Rahul rescues her from that translucent state by marking her fair-skinned ass with the belt.
Shilpa cries from below, "You are Ashish." as Ashish's father, who was a physician, neglected his mother for his works, Ashish revealed that.
Rahul leans forward, and his cock pokes on Shilpa's gushing pussy, giving her a taste of pleasure she craves right now. "Last hint, bitch. My mother was Rekha. Say my name."
Shilpa gets shocked, overwhelmed and start crying with new-found guilt as soon as she realizes this is no longer a roleplay, this is Rahul cock which is against her pussy while she looks at her sleeping husband almost up close as She fumbles crying "Rahul."
Rahul grits his teeth with utter contempt, his voice shakes, aggression was no longer hidden,
 his face is vengeance as he growls "YOU GODDAMN RIGHT. Still want my cock, bitch?" slowly entering and leaving her pulsating pussy repeatedly.
Shilpa cries out in shame as her dignity bites the dust by confessing, "Yes.."
Rahul roars, "Good. Just so you know what are you getting into," and he plunges her cock deep inside Shilpa's eager wet pussy, making her lose all of her senses once again as she moans out "aahhhhh...Yesss..fuck me..." looking at Mahesh.
[Image: 134489498_23.gif]

Rahul mocks Mahesh by starting to stroke into Shilpa's pussy in sync with Mahesh's snores, just like promised him watching her glazed body covered in perspiration writing in sensation. Each push and thrust sent ripples of gratification across Shilpa's
magnificent ass to Rahul's delight, making him thrust his anger and pleasure inside Shilpa's clenching pussy furiously, digging his claw on her jiggling ss globes.
Shilpa's savory pussy soon fell victim to Rahul's prying rod as it makes her to reach the peak making her pussy shudder soaking it with her lustful juices.
She is experiencing sensory overload staying in her peak. Everything is magnified thousand fold due to the drug effect, her orgasms lasting longer, she is staying at the zenith of her pleasure for longer, her breathing is in manual mode. Many times she could not recognize her husband's face in front, the images passing infront of her distracting her from reality shoving her mind into the abyss of carnal pleasure.
Sometimes when she actually recognizes it's her beloved Mahesh's face, she is bursting out into a series of cries. Still, then again, her pussy will overflow itself, emptying its own cry bucket on Rahul's cock, making her escape the reality over and over.
Rahul pulls Shilpa's wet tasseled hair to shoot her and when he made her stand while his cock still lodged inside her pussy quivering from a series of aftershocks of orgasms as she mewls with half-closed eyes.
Rahul grabs by her throat, forcing her to look at his face, growling at her, "SAY MY NAME."
Shilpa does not know any longer who is fucking her, Rahul's face appears hazy, his voice coming from a faraway planet.
Rahul slaps her face to give her senses a wake-up call, and as soon as she recognizes his face, she breaks down into tears.
Rahul gives a powerful thrust inside her pussy, making her aware that this is really happening as he asks her with sheer determination, "SAY MY NAME AND BEG."
Shilpa moans feeling the moving hard cock inside her pussy, the thought being deprived of this pleasure is heartbreaking.
Rahul slaps her again, "SAY MY NAME."
Shilpa wails, "Rahul....oh god!!!...fuck me, Rahul, fuck me...make me cum again."

Rahul throws her body back into the bed so that she can face Mahesh and start riding her pussy, holding her down with one hand watching her cry looking at Mahesh's face as her pussy weeps on his cock.

Rahul lets his other palm rest on her ass and grabs an ample amount of mass as he hears Shilpa moans" of fuckkk..i am going to cum again."
Rahul chuckles in disgust and pushes his thumb inside her wet asshole while Shilpa moans loudly high pitched voice clenching her pussy walls around his cock listening to the sound her ass and Rahul's thigh is making.
[Image: 134500595_24.gif]

Shilpa's breathing is ragged, she is gasping in exhaustion as she feels Rahul's finger exploring her asshole while he plunders her pussy in front of her husband with vehemence, but that does not stop her from moaning loud.
Rahul groans, "You making too much noise whore. come here." Saying that he braces her mouth with that belt hold, it ends like a reign as he fucks her pussy at a steady pace.
[Image: 134500591_24-3.gif]

Rahul can feel he is close, watching Shilpa's voluptuous body throwing itself into blissfull shuddering.
The closer he gets to his long waited for to release, the more aggressively he pounds and more reckless he gets.
Shilpa gasps hard as she feels the belt is now around her neck, and Rahul is holding it tightly while creating rampage inside her pussy with all his might.
[Image: 134500586_24-2.gif]

Shilpa loses her control once more by surrendering her pussy to another orgasm as she feels the noose tightens against her throat, drawing the life force and the senses out of her. The light in the room is disappearing from her view; she is fazing in and out f consciousness,the veins prominent on her flushed face, her mouth drools as she struggles to breathe as her pussy suffocates Rahul's nerve-wracking cock listening to the screeching of the bed.
Rahul grunts loudly, keeping his cock wedged deep inside her pussy "Tight, tight, tight!!!....fuckkkkkkk..." and empties loads of semen inside Shilpa's gushing pussy taking his time. His cock pulsates, releasing his vengeance and revenge into the depth of Shilpa looking at Mahesh's face with utter wrath holding the belt around Shilpa's neck so tightly that now she is tapping out using her weak hand, her legs throwing kicks in air backward.
Then he releases her, panting hard, taking the belt out from her neck, watching Shilpa's body falls down on the bed, jerking and coughing.
Rahul spanks her wide ass with the belt with utter delight, and Shilpa groans in pain, rubbing her ass. She rolls over and looks at Rahul with bloodshot eyes.
Rahul does not know what that looks means,*** is it anger?is it a complaint?is she got her senses back?is she lost the appetite for sex?****
He cries out, "What did you do?...what did you make me do?....."
Shilpa gasping hard with open mouth rubbing her ass looks at him with a scrunched face.
Rahul picks up the clothes looking at her with horror-filled eyes. "What did you do, Shilpa? What did you make me do? Did we have sex? Oh my god...oh my god. I warned you."
He starts walking back slowly towards the door looking at Shilpa's wide eyes "I warned you...what did you make me do....how I am going to face my dad now..what did you?"
Shilpa could not speak the noose of the belt was so tight around her neck all this time, but looking at Rahul's terror and the guilt he is invoking in her, Shilpa looks around, witnessing the mess they have made.
Rahul tiptoeing towards the door, acting like he is in shock, mumbling, "What did you make me do ?.....what did ...." repeating the same thing over and over again.
Then the Painter leaves the site closing the door , satisfied with his creation which she left behind - a broken down Shilpa, dragged down from the throne of vainglory she was sitting upon the cause of her beauty and wit, levitating from the rest. Her bubble of vanity burst,her pride wounded, her dignity stripped away,her marriage soiled. The Painter's effort is oozing out from Shilpa's defiled pussy slowly on the ground as She looks at Mahesh with sorry eyes crying her hearts out immersed in unimaginable guilt.
But her humiliation does not even stop there, soon her lust tightens its ugly web around her, and she finds herself fingering her cum filled pussy again, the drugs coating her brain with nothing but lewd thoughts.She just does not understand why this hunger does not go away, and she stays like that until the effects of the drug start to go away.
There is a reason ladies' handbag is called a vanity bag.

[Image: 134560476_19acb77f7fb5abb60ce956b48ea277da.jpg]
[+] 7 users Like Devilmaycry's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 21-08-2019, 11:17 PM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 21-08-2019, 11:24 PM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 21-08-2019, 11:37 PM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 21-08-2019, 11:49 PM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 22-08-2019, 12:01 AM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 22-08-2019, 12:13 AM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 22-08-2019, 12:18 AM
RE: The Hunt - by Antichrist12 - 22-08-2019, 12:38 AM