Misc. Erotica The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust'
CHAPTER-8_EPISODE-2

Its very human to strive for the things that we don’t have and in this process we start neglecting what we have. Vikrant who was seducing Priyanka bhabhi so far was now gradually started to neglect her in order to spend time with Nazia to impress her.

Intimacy between Priyanka and Vikrant was on decline as he had started to come late from office due to workload and also because he was giving free rides to Nazia. Sex was reduced to just once in the night. While in the morning he was always in a hurry to look good and be on time to pick up Nazia from bus stop.

Kiran, his Head of department was not missing any opportunity to humiliate him and scold him. Though she used to humiliate almost everyone in the office but Vikrant thought that he was on her top priority to insult and humiliate. Despite all of it, she asked Vikrant to prepare a presentation of a new project for their company.

“Vikrant you are lucky to get this opportunity. Work hard on this file and you may get a promotion or pay hike as this is a very important project for our company.” Nazia had said to Vikrant when he had told her about the work Kiran had give him.

It took a week of hard work for Vikrant to complete working on that file. Vikrant entered Kiran’s office confidently with the file. He took a quick look at Kiran, who looked a perfect milf without a doubt with her gigantic boobs and protruding tight ass. She was a Bengali and was dusky which actually make her look so sexy and fuckable as long as she keeps her mouth shut because whenever she opened her mouth people started to find ways to get out of her sight.

“Good Morning Mam” Vikrant greeted her as he sits down on one of a chair.

“Idiot, Its afternoon” Kiran remarked. 

“Is it?....oh…so sorry mam.. I… was just so engrossed working on this file since morning that it just slipped out of my mind about what time it is” Vikrant explained while handling the file to her.

“I hope ‘it has not slipped out of your mind’ to cover any important point in the file” Kiran taunted.

“No Mam….I have not missed any point. I have done all the work, you asked me to do.”

“Well…..It look good. I want to say I’m impressed but that will be too soon to say but I will definitely say that you have done a good job.” Kiran said a very calm voice.

“Thank you so much, Mam, for giving me this opportunity”

“Never mind and be ready for the presentation, we have a meeting with the board of directors of the company today evening” Kiran informed him.

~

“You look so happy,” Tanya asked him as soon as he came out of Kiran’s office.

“I have done it…..I have done it” Vikrant squealed with joy.

“What? Bro….will you explain please?” Abhishek asked him, after Vikrant’s colleague gathered around him.

“Kiran Mam had asked me to prepare a presentation for a new project. I had just gone to her cabin to give her Presentation as I have completed working on it and guess what? She actually said that she was impressed with me and she will take me, with her to the meeting with the board of directors.” Vikrant narrated the whole story.

Vikrant’s colleague started to congratulate him while he noticed that Tanya sounded and looked a bit off than her normal jolly nature. Was Tanya jealous of his success, thought came to his mind as he strolled to his cubicle.  

~

It was 5 minutes to 6 PM when Kiran and Vikrant entered the meeting hall. Vikrant sit down while Kiran attached her laptop with the projector. Within the 5 minutes, all the board of director were entered the room and occupied their seats. At sharp 6 PM, Kiran started the presentation.

Vikrant was expecting Kiran to give him the opportunity to add his inputs in the presentation but she finished the whole presentation herself.

“Congrats Kiran, You have done a fabulous job.” one of the Board of director said after the presentation was over.

“Thank you, your compliment just paid for all the hard work I have put into this project,” Kiran said with a pleasant smile.

“Look like, Your team is quite very efficient” other elderly looking director said looking at Vikrant.

“Well, He is just a trainee and still learning how to make coffee” Vikrant blood pressure started to rise as he heard her saying this but he kept a smile on his face as he cant afford to create a scene in front of the board of directors.

“Vikrant, take my laptop on the desk while you leave” Kiran ordered Vikrant without even looking at him then she left the meeting hall with the board of directors.

Vikrant was furious with Kiran. She had just taken the credit for the hard work done by him. He wanted to scream to calm himself down but he can't since there were cameras in the meeting room. He felt used as he entered Kiran’s cabin with her laptop. There was no camera in her cabin so he just punched on her table with anger after putting down laptop. Many items placed on the desk fell down.

He felt so relieved to turn Kiran’s office into a mess but then he realized that she will make his life hell when she will see this so he started to pick up the things scattered on the floor and put them back on her desk. He was putting things back when he saw something and then a mysterious smile appeared on his face.
[+] 7 users Like _X_'s post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 01-12-2019, 10:32 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 06-12-2019, 10:35 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by manas - 07-12-2019, 11:24 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-12-2019, 11:02 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 14-12-2019, 02:33 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 15-12-2019, 11:10 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-12-2019, 09:26 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 26-12-2019, 11:24 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by _X_ - 26-01-2020, 05:17 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 28-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 04-05-2020, 07:51 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 11-05-2020, 02:03 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-05-2020, 04:50 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-05-2020, 05:53 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-06-2020, 12:04 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 28-11-2020, 12:04 AM