Adultery Revenge-Completed
Officer: Sanjana. Just love me.. You are too good.
He holds her face and kissed. Sanjana turns her face to avoid in kissing her lips.
Officer: Don’t show your attitude you bitch…he press her cheeks with his fingers.. He put his force. Sanjana couldn’t bear the pain for long. She opens her mouth. Officer turns her face towards him and looked at the eyes. Tears were rolling out of her eyes.
Officer: Oh!!! No.. Don’t cry.. You are saving your BF. Stop crying..
He brings her face closer and licks her tears. Sanjana close her eyes to avoid seeing him.
Officer: What a taste.
Sanjana couldn’t bear the pain and Eshhhh sound came from her mouth.
He released his hands and took a step back from her.
Officer: Let me see you full. I can’t take eyes from you. Your BF is lucky bastard. Fucking a girl like you daily.. Open your eyes…
She didn’t open even after his order. Officer slaps her face.
Officer: You bitch.. Don’t show your drama. Otherwise I will take you to security officer station and will allow everyone to fuck you.
Sanjana opens her eyes.
Officer: Good. Come on baby. Give me a kiss.
She stands in same position without moving. He got angry. Suddenly he took the phone and called the security officer.
Officer: Trash that fellow till he vomit blood. I am bringing this bitch. In form our media person to take coverage.
Sanjana: Please don’t it sir. Please leave Rishi.
She took a foot front and came near him.
Officer: Ok . Don’t do it. Wait for my orders.(Sanjana couldn’t listen to other side person c conversation but from Officer reply she understood that they are making fun of her ) Officer was still in phone
Officer: Not started questioning her (Officer holds her cheeks and kissed her) do you hear the sound of my first question? .. Do you want to question? Let me question first then will think about. Don’t do any harm to that boy. Get the money from Ash and bring here. I will wait here.
After disconnecting the call, he looked at her.
Officer: Sorry.. Everyone talks about you….( he laughs).
He started looking at her body. he scanned her figure and stops in her boobs).
Officer: You have nice pair of boobs.
He took his hands and place on top of her boobs then slowly rubs on top with his finger.
Officer: Don’t move your body. Next time I will not tell them to stop it. Come and give me a kiss. Let see your dedication. Come on baby..
He holds her shoulder and brings her close. She was still in shocked stage. She was scared of Rishi situation. She brings her face and kissed his cheeks. She felt vomiting sensation due to the smell of sweating in his body.
Officer holds her cheeks with finger and pressed hard again. This time she didn’t’ use force in her jaws. His finger went inside and made her lips oval shape.
Officer: What a lips.
Saying this he kissed her lips. She didn’t respond but when she felt breathless, she pushed him. Officer took the hands and removed his dress. He undresses himself till underwear left in his body. He patted his Lund with hands.
Officer: Wait beta.. You will get your chance..
He looked at her face.
Officer: Sanjana. MY Lund wants to meet you. You do one thing. Just give a nice massage..
He took her hand and placed on top of his Lund. She tries to withdraw hands but his growling made her afraid. He made her pressing on Lund with his hand. He ordered her to continue and took his hand. He brings his hands to her waist and pulls her Tshirt. She didn’t object him. He throws it to ground. After throwing, he ordered her to massage his Lund and she follows his instruction. He brings his face to her neck and kissed on it. He licked her neck and commented about the taste of her body. His eyes fall on her boobs and without any delay he started pressing it softly.
Officer: You continue massage.
Sanjana was pressing his Lund above his underwear. She felt vomiting sensation due to bad smell from his hairy body. His hands fell in her jeans button and unhooked. He orders her to remove her jeans and she obeyed. While she removes the jeans from her legs, his hands started rubbing her pussy. She felt a strange sensation on her. He took her in his arms and walked towards bed. Suddenly call came on his mobile.
He picked the phone due to his senior. Officer took the phone and went outside the bedroom to avoid the chance of listening to Sanjana’s sound.
Sr Officer: Leave those boys without harming. Rishi family is influential. Don’t harm them. Leave him after getting your money.
Officer: I don’t have any intension to harm them. Now rarely getting such opportunities. IU will leave them after getting the money.
Sr. Officer: I called your team and instructed them to go to security officer Station with Rishi. He should be in security officer station before his brother reaches. I guess you are the man behind this drama. Sudden raid without any back up or informing seniors. Tell me what is the actual reason? I forgot to ask you about the girl. How is She? (Officer Smiles) I guess correct. Don’t do your naughty stuffs with her. I wondered how come her name did not mention by SP. Is she a call girl?
Officer: I guess they kept low profile in this case. They want to come out without giving much publicity.
Officer: It is a safe plan. She is his GF. I saw her before.
Sr. Officer: You scoundrel. How is item?
Officer walked back to room. She was wearing her dress but seeing the angry face of officer, she stopped. Officer ordered her to sit in bed. He went and sat next to her by putting his hands on shoulder. He holds her closely to his body and switched on the speaker mode.
Officer: Phone in speaker mode. She can hear to you Sir.
Sr: Officer: Sanjana. Don’t worry. Everything will be alright.
Sanjana: Thanks sir
Officer signalled Sanjana to hold the phone then he started unhooking her bra. She made the effort to stop him but he removed it forcefully by signalling her to speak with Sr Officer. She couldn’t stop crying
Sr Officer: Whether he is harming you?
She didn’t find any botheration in officer face. She understands that the senior officer also is not going to help.
Sanjana: I beg you to spare me. Please don’t spoil my future..(Room got filled by her crying sound)
Sr Officer: Officer. Don’t harm her. I am on my way.
Officer: No Sir. I am just questioning her.
Sr. Officer: Officer. She is young. Forgive her of this time. I will question her after coming.
Officer: I will finish one round by that time. (He smiles)
Sr.Officer: How about the charge sheet?
Officer: Not written. They are ready to compromise. They are settling outside.
Sr. Officer:. How much you asked?
Officer: 70Lakhs
Sr Officer: How much is my share?
Officer: Sir. There are many involved. You come here. You will get your share.
Sanjana was listening to conversation. Few minutes before she got the confidence that someone is coming to save her but now the senior official also thinking about money. She got relief in her mind that Rishi will not get harmed by security officer.
Sr Officer: Media
Officer: This raid is only known to few of us. If everything was not going as per our plan, then we will call media.
Sr Officer: How about the charge on her?
Officer: Drugs and immoral traffic
Sr. Officer: Oh No. How is she?
Officer: super item sir..
Sr. Officer. Come in video call.
Immediately officer calls his senior through video call. Before calling he made her wear Tshirt. Sanjana found the hungry eyes of the senior officer in her body.
Sr officer: Don’t worry. We are there for you. Officer. How about her family?
Officer: Father is working in Bank. Mother is house wife. One sister is studying on +2.
Sanjana stunned by hearing her family background sharing by officer.
Sr Officer: Sanjana. How about the capacity to handle this information? It is our duty to inform them even though no charge sheet files.
Sanjana: Sir. Please don’t involve my family. (She started begging)
Officer: Sir. She is smart and understanding girl. She wants to hide everything happen today. I will sure help her.
Video call got disconnected. He removed her Tshirt again. He bring his face to face. Before he kiss her, got another calls from his senior. He abused him and took the call.
Officer: Sir.. Data is over.
Sr Officer: Please be gentle to her. Don’t eat her. What a catch man. I am on my way. These fucking rich boys always get some hot chicks like her.
Officer: Sir. These girls are for time pass. Bye sir. I will call you later. I send you the flat details.
Sanjana lost her scope and decided to face the day in sake of Rishi. Officer has already lost his patience due his senior keeps on talking in phone. Her energy lost after thinking about her family. He took the opportunity and pushes her face down to his Lund. Sanjana tried to bring her head back but he holds her hair then pushed it down. Her face touched his Lund. Sanjana cried loud due to pain. He brings his hand to his under wear and took his dick out. His Lund touches her cheeks. He shouted her:
Officer: You bitch. Open you mouth.
By holding her hair, he brings her face to his Lund and pushed to her mouth. His Lund broke her lip lock but due to closed mouth, he could not enter.
Officer: One minute sir.
Sanjana turns her head and pleaded him
Sanjana: Please don’t force me to do it.
Officer: I don’t want to tell repeat.
He guided her face again to his Lund and this time she closed her eyes then opens her mouth. Due to the force used by him, his Lund went deep inside her mouth. She tried to pull her head back due to lack of breath. He holds her head. He realised her after few seconds. She coughed immediately after withdrawing her mouth from his Lund.
Sr. Officer: Officer. Don’t harm her.
Officer: Don’t worry sir. I will handle her. See you later
He disconnected the phone.
Officer: Go to hell that bastard.. sorry I spoiled your mood. Let’s continue
He looked at her romantic. He got up from bed and stand in front of her by removing his underwear.
Officer: Sanjana. Suck it babe.
Suddenly he got the call from his senior.
Officer: yes Sir..(Irritated voice)
Sr. Officer: Don’t harm her. She is Rishi fiancée. SP called me to ensure her safety. SP wants you to report at his residence with in half hour. Ensure that the lady will not open her mouth in front of others.
Officer: Ok . I will handle…
Officer guide his Lund inside her mouth and took a snap. He doesn’t have the mind to leave her but fearing the consequences, he decided to enjoy her body without fucking. He started pressing her boobs and then pulls her underwear down. He made her lie down in bed and made her legs wide. He got mad by seeing g her shaven pussy. He bends down and kissed on her pussy. He licks her pussy and ass for few minutes. He started masturbating by himself.
He made her to stand up from bed and took inside bathroom. He made her sit in WC and bring his Lund to her mouth. He started fucking her mouth and cum inside her mouth. Sanjana couldn’t spit it out due to her mouth full of his dick. She spit the balance after he withdraws his Lund from mouth.
Officer: Sorry. I need to rush.. I will see you later.
Sanjana got relief by the sudden progress.
He brings her back to room and start wearing his dress. She took her underwear to wear. Looking at her ass, his Lund got erect again.
Officer: Wait.. Let me help you.
He came near to her and put his finger in her pussy. She holds his hands but his growling made her to release the pressure. She felt pain in her pussy due to his hard fingering. She made her legs parted to get relief from pain.
Officer: You liked it bitch. Ok let me help you..
He started entering his finger deep inside her pussy. she was virgin and her pussy was tight. He brings his finger to his face and smells it.
Officer: what a nice smell & taste
He licked his finger and made it wet. He brings it back to her pussy and start fingering her. Even though she controls, her pussy starts leaking. He got more excited.
Officer: You started leaking..What happen? Your BF is not doing it for you.
Sanjana: Sir. Enough. Can you leave me now?
He took her in his hand and made her lie down in bed. He started undressing his pants. He decided to face the consequences.
Suddenly the call came from SP. He got afraid and took the phone by leaving her. He signalled her to be quiet.
SP shouted at officer and given the deadline of 15 minutes to reach his residence.
Officer got dressed and rushed out of flat. He was disappointed in leaving Sanjana but he was confident about fucking her later by blackmailing her. He warned Sanjana to keep her mouth shut other wide he will pass the information to her home and publish her photo.
Sanjana went to bathroom and took a bath.
Ash took 15 lakhs out of total amount received from Rishi family. He was disappointed with fewer amounts from agreed 25 lakhs but he got approval for supplying drugs directly. Next two years he runs his drugs business smoothly, but the sudden death of both security officer officers alarmed him and he withdraw from illegal business. Two years after the incident, Rishi married to Sanjana after his return from completing PG from USA. Ash doubts the connection of Rishi in the death of both security officer officers. Both of them died before his marriage. Ash always fears retaliation from Rishi after the death of security officer officers. He was always cautious during those days. When he met Rishi in his marriage, he got confidence back. Rishi behaved normal to Ash but he never tried to keeps his friendship with Ash after marriage.
Ash understood that calling Rishi is a suicide.
[+] 3 users Like mindset00007's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Revenge-Completed - by mindset00007 - 19-01-2020, 06:42 AM
RE: Revenge - by mindset00007 - 19-01-2020, 06:43 AM
RE: Revenge - by mindset00007 - 19-01-2020, 06:44 AM
RE: Revenge - by mindset00007 - 19-01-2020, 06:53 AM
RE: Revenge - by Kiran45 - 19-01-2020, 08:15 AM
RE: Revenge - by mindset00007 - 19-01-2020, 09:45 AM
RE: Revenge - by mindset00007 - 19-01-2020, 09:47 AM
RE: Revenge - by kamdev99008 - 20-01-2020, 12:27 AM
RE: Revenge - by Renjith - 21-01-2020, 03:46 PM