Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
Quote:neucomer:

My analysis continued :

Apart from the 2 bleak prospects for Manu mentioned by me in the above post, I can logically see one graceful exit and another respectable exit options for Manu.

If Kavi falls ill or has an accident then Prem will desert her as he is only after flesh. Manu because of his love nurtures her and takes care of her. Then Kavi realises her mistake and begs Manu for forgiveness. Anyhow damage has already happened to Manu's soul and mind. They live together as simple loving couple without sex for the rest of their life.

The respectable exit would be for Manu to fall ill due to the overdosage of birth pills given by Kavi. and finally he succumbs to his illness. By this time friends and relatives of Manu realize what atrocities happened against him. Prem runs away out of fear. and Kavi has to take care of herself and lives a not so happy life afterwards.

Well it is for the current author and the audience to decide which way to go.

a. Feminize Manu into a shemale and make him to serve his wife and her Moslem lover.

b. Make Manu just a slave and a sissified cuckold for the rest of his life.

c. Give a graceful exit to Manu by making Kavi fall ill;Manu taking care of her; Prem deserting her and Kavi begging Manu for forgiveness.

d. Give a respectable exit for Manu; Manu succumbs to his ill health caused by overdosage of feminising harmones; Friends of Manu come to know of the cause and plot revenge on Prem; Prem runs away; and Kavi leads a life full of shame and misery.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 10:46 AM