Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Shilpa almost was begging me for a let off now. She held both my hands and was pleading me.

Shilpa: Aunty, please. Mom will make my life hell if she comes to know about this. I will do anything for you Aunty. Please Aunty don't tell

Me: Okay, okay. I can let you go on one condition.

Shilpa: I will do it, but please aunty, don't tell mom.

Me: Shilpa I want you to enact the scene here that's going on in the movie.

Shilpa looked very puzzled. She was looking blank almost.

Shilpa: W-h-a-t?

I looked at her eyes and tried to look as firm as possible.

Me: You do what you see on TV.

Shilpa: Aunty, I did not get you fully. You mean

Me: Yes Shilpa. If you are so interested in watching these, I feel you must be equally interested in doing so. Right?

Shilpa looked with a very surprised face at me. She could not expect this sort of an approach from me I could realize very well. But for me the itching of my pussy is more important now than what this teenager thinks about me.

Shilpa: Aunty you mean I will do what the girls are doing in the movie?

Me: Yes and hurry up. Otherwise

I did not have to complete my sentence as Shilpa agreed readily now.

Shilpa: Okay Aunty. I will do it. Will do it.

She was in a mixture of excitement, panic, and anxiousness regarding the whole subject.

Me: Get the video at the beginning of this scene.

Now I started to act quickly. I got up on the bed and indicated her to follow me. She started rewinding the video to the end of the beach fucking scene and paused there. She then followed suit and got up on the bed. The bed was a double bed and large sized. As she crawled on her knees on the bed to come near me, I saw her kurta's neckline hung low exposing her tight biggies.

Me: You have a nice figure.

Shilpa could not even speak anything now. Her face was clearly saying that she was so very apprehensive at my approach. She just nodded.

I tried to guess her bra size, should be 30. I know pretty soon once she goes to college and with the introduction of a boyfriend, her boobs would certainly grow to larger size.

Me: Turn on the video in slow motion and you do exactly what you see on screen. Okay Shilpa?

Shilpa: Okay Aunty.

Shilpa was still evidently hesitant and I had to take the command of the situation. The video started in slow motion and the two girls were again seen lying in bed chatting among them. I pulled Shilpa close to my body with somewhat trembling hands. My heart was thumping, as I was about to get into my first lesbian experience. Never ever in my life did I think of this, but today due to the situational urge I dragged myself into it. I was not only feeling quite nervous now, but also a bit shaky though Shilpa had lowered her eyes as I touched her. Her pretty face was turning red and her palms were cold, I guess out of anxiousness. The sexual heat and drive within me took my mind's control and I in turn took Shilpa in my control.

In the movie, the girls were now close enough and started embracing each other. I hugged Shilpa and felt her young perky boobs almost bounced off my matured heavy bosom. She was very hesitant to hold me and I forced her to hold my blouse covered back and we started feeling each other's bodies.

Shilpa: Aunty I am feeling very uncomfortable.

She almost whispered in my ears. I hugged her more close to my body and assured her.

Me: If you did not feel uncomfortable watching it, why are you feeling ashamed now? Just watch the movie and not think of anything else.

Saying that I brushed my cheeks on hers. Her skin was extremely smooth, the fragrance of youth advertised on every part of her body. The girls on the movie had already started kissing now, but I did not have the courage somehow to kiss this teenager girl. Instead I cupped her tight breasts and tried to ignite her. Her boobs were not very large, but they were full and very firm and Shilpa was blushing heavily as I traced my finger on her nipples over her kurta and bra.

Me: Shilpa your skin is soooooo smoooooooooth!

Shilpa smiled and blushed again. I now took one hand off her conical breast and held her hand and put it straightway on my blouse covered mammaries. She readily started feeling my full breasts over my blouse and then gently started squeezing them. The action on the television screen made our activities more vivid and courageous. As the girls in the movie hugged, kissed, and almost stripped to nakedness, I was also growing hornier. I dropped my pallu on the bed and even pulled a part of my sari and petticoat above my legs till my knees. Simultaneously I made sure that Shilpa's kurta was also over her tight breasts exposing her bra.

Me: Shilpa, now open my hooks.

I whispered in her ears and pulled up her kurta almost to her head exposing her upper part. Shilpa almost shivered at this action as she was shamelessly exposed now.

Shilpa: Aunty please, don't do it.

I had no time to listen to her words and wanted the same sexual firepower to explode her too. I dragged her closer and entered my left hand straight within her bra cup and caught her young firm breast within my palm. The feeling of touch on her naked boobs made Shilpa go wild with excitement and my trick worked perfectly on her. She was almost hissing in ecstasy and sexual excitement. Her boob size and vibrant flesh did remind me of my school days again. Little did I knew then that I was unknowingly preparing her for Guru-ji, an incident I would never forget in my life, as that's the only time I saw a LIVE virginity loss session in front of my eyes.

I could well understand that my direct touching and cupping of her naked boobs over her bra had made her almost mad with excitement and to add oil to the fire I deliberately twisted her nipples quite hard to turn her on quickly. Shilpa by that time had unbuttoned my blouse fully and I also made her half exposed like me by pulling off her kurta over her head. Now we both were in our bra along with our remaining clothes and fiercely hugging each other. I had driven Shilpa go wild with excitement and she was delivering me the tightest hugs and squeezes at my intimate body parts. Now to make things more exciting, I simply pulled off her pajama knot at one go and brought my heavy body on hers and made her lie down on the bed below me.

Shilpa: Ouch!

Shilpa gasped as I did that. Our bra covered breasts were resisting and bouncing against each other and now myself on top of her in a very advantageous position, I caught hold of her bra and pulled it up and exposed her very firm tits completely for the first time. I touched and felt them and honestly they were so smooth, so soft yet so firm that I was somewhat envious. I very well knew the teenage psychology and Shilpa also as if to reciprocate my action, she hugged me tight with her both hands from her lying position and in no time unclasped my bra hook on my back. Unlike my husband who has opened my bra hook the maximum number of times and to tell you the truth, he still fumbles, Shilpa unclasped it in one smooth go and now we were both topless in each other's arms.

There was practically no need to look at the TV screen now as we both were thoroughly charged. Frankly I was also enjoying and getting excited by Shilpa's touches and hugs though not exactly as it would have been has Shilpa been a male, but still it was a new thrill, which felt extremely good. Since I was still on top of her, Shilpa was fondling, pressing, and gripping my boobs from her lying position making me wild with excitement. I was already pretty wet within my panty and I naturally wanted something to be done there.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 10:23 AM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM