Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Me: Sanjeev, which way is the toilet?

At that very moment, Mr. Yadav also expressed the same thought to Guru-ji about using the conveniences.

Guru-ji: Kumar, you can show Anita the way to the toilet.

Guru-ji paused a little and then added.

Guru-ji: Oh! But you need someone to help you there. Anita can you help him?

I was not prepared for this and almost stammered to reply.

Me: Err Ya. No problem Guru-ji.

I went back inside the room again and helped Mr. Yadav to get up from floor and this he held me like he was clinging on to his wife. He was holding my blouse-covered back and of course his fingers inched very close towards my sweaty armpit. With the other hand he was latching on to his walking stick.

Mr. Yadav: This way Anita.

He showed me the way indicating through his walking cane. We were now completely out of the puja-ghar and out of view of both Guru-ji and Sanjeev. Mr. Yadav looked back down the stairs to see probably if someone was coming or not. I also glanced back and saw the stairs and hallway was clear. Believe me, I was expecting some manly action from this old man now, like taking hold of my boobs or squeezing my ass flesh and a tight hug may be. What more could I expect from this disabled person! But to my utter frustration, after having walked a few steps down the puja-ghar, Mr. Yadav did not do anything and walked dragging his feet towards the toilet. And in no time, we reached the toilet.

What should I do? I was cursing this old man in my mind, as he was so active while he was lying on my back, but now he seemed a real disabled creature. My whole body was almost aching for a tight male hug.

Me: You stand here; I will finish in a moment.

I said in an irritant voice.

Mr. Yadav: But Anita, I cannot stand alone. I will fall down.

Me: Then what to do?

I was speaking in a reluctant voice and still not aware of what he wanted actually.

Mr. Yadav: We have to go to the toilet together.

Me: What?

I looked angrily at him. What does this old man think? Yes, I have allowed him to touch my body for a while, but that was due to the compromised position of the yagya.

Me: What do you mean?

Mr. Yadav: Anita, please don't shout. You can see my disabled state. You please hold me while I am in the bathroom.

Me: Okay, that's different. I thought

Mr. Yadav did not ask me any more question and slowly progressed within the toilet and I accompanied him. As I slowly pushed back the toilet door behind me, Mr. Yadav kept the walking stick on the bathroom wall hook. And then in a flash he opened his pajama string and lowered his underwear to bring up his semi erect lund to my view. I could not control myself and readily grabbed his tool, but pretended as if I tried to help him to urinate. We both were trying to maintain some decency through our acts. He held the toilet wall with one hand and my shoulder with the other for support. I could see his semierect penis was gaining in confidence as I held and stroked it.

I could realize Mr. Yadav's right hand slowly making a progress from my shoulder over my blouse to my back and under my armpit and finally grabbing my right breast within my blouse. He removed the pallu slightly so that he can also view my deep cleavage and oozing flesh trying to break through my tight blouse. I continued to stroke his lund, now with two hands, and I was surprised considering his age, it got rock hard in moments. I had a belief that males take longer time to get erection with age, but this old fox got a full erection within a few seconds. The size of his penis was almost similar to my husband's and I quickly removed the foreskin off the penis head.

All along I was stooping a bit and was stroking Mr. Yadav's khada lund and now he was a bit too much excited probably for his age. Initially he was breathing heavily and was squeezing my tight right boob very hard. Now suddenly he took off his hand from the wall and as well from my boob and dragged my head towards his face with his both hands. Naturally he lost control, he leant onto my body and I almost fell, unable to keep his full body weight. Somehow I held him and as soon as he was stable, he forcefully started kissing me. His thick beard was all over my nose, lips, chin and cheeks. I was having an enormous tickling sensation. Honestly I was never kissed by any bearded man and hence never knew the feeling.

I tried to get his wet lips out of my lips, which were already filled with his saliva. I noticed though Mr. Yadav was disabled, he had great strength in his grip. Instead of getting his lips out of mine, he now started kissing me harder and inserted his tongue within my mouth and held me by my hair so that I could not move my head at all. I was still holding his lund with both hands, but what he did next forced me to stop caressing his hot tool. He was kissing me and simultaneously holding my head to keep it steady with both hands, and now suddenly he removed one hand from there and started pulling up my sari, petticoat and all from my waist.

What a pull! Before I could realize very well I could feel Mr. Yadav bunched up my sari off my round ass and with a couple of jerks almost my panty was exposed! I immediately left his penis and tried to save my modesty. But as I tried to drag my sari and petticoat over my bottoms, he was forcefully pulling them up and exposing my full gaand. Mr. Yadav left my hair and now he engaged both his hands to expose my gaand and my struggle went feebler, as I could sense this disabled man's hand strength.

In a flash, he pulled both my sari and petticoat up above my waist. I was trying in vain to save my modesty. He was still kissing and biting my lips and now seeing that he had exposed my lower portion, he hugged me very tight. I remained in his arms with my flaring panty-covered ass clearly visible. He left my lips just for a moment and I could utter only two words. I was gasping desperately.

Me: Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease. Stop.

Very obviously that plea went to deaf ears and I realized the old man was more curious to expose me completely now, as his hands were on the edge on my panty waistband now and he was pretty eager to pull that down. Though no doubt I was pretty excited, but was not completely off my senses and to be naked in front of an unknown man, that too fifty plus in age, was not acceptable to me. I thought the best way to get this old humbug off my body is to jack him off. And I started to stroke and coax his hard lund with the goal to get him masturbated. But he was a tough nut to crack.

I stroked and stroked his penis and it was throbbing to explode, but unfortunately by that time, Mr. Yadav's desires were fulfilled. He was able to pull my panty down off my waist down my buttocks. I could not even obstruct him and stood with my panty stuck between my thighs and Mr. Yadav vigorously milking my plump ass cheeks. He had tucked my sari and petticoat in my waist and was enjoying a free ride of my bottoms. Now he was naturally eager to put his lund in my choot, but my thorough coaxing paid off at last and he jacked off vigorously right at that moment. My hands were filled with his cum and Mr. Yadav looked quite displeased that he could not hold out any more.

The toilet floor was filled with a pool of white fluid and without delay I dragged him to the toilet wall for support and also put his walking stick in his hand and for the first time in a long time I was free from his clutches. He was visibly not happy for natural reasons. I quickly tried to pull up my half-down panty, but soon realized that the way Mr. Yadav had dragged it down in his hurry, it had rolled miserably. I had to take that off because I could not stand with my sari and petticoat pulled up to my waist and try to straighten my panty down my thighs in front of a male. I dropped my sari down and pulled my panty down to the floor and picked it up and kept it on a wall hook. I adjusted my sari very quickly and tried to look decent. Mr. Yadav was all along watching me with lust being melting from his eyes.

His penis looked so limp now and I pulled up his pajama and knotted the string. Even after ejaculation, he seemed to have not lost all heat from body because as I was tying a knot to his pajama he grabbed both my boobs from the front and started cupping them. I tolerated this indecent act of his and I could realize how vulgar it was looking. I was tying a man's pajama and he was openly pressing and gauging my boob size over my blouse! After I finished my job, I was really feeling an urge now to urinate. With all these hugging and groping and exposing, I had to discharge.

Me: Can you stand here for a moment as you are standing now?
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 09:53 AM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM