Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
I noticed an instant change in Guru-ji's voice. It was an order and he sounded louder than normal and his voice was cold as steel. I did not have the courage to utter another word and I silently allowed what was to happen.

Guru-ji: Kumar, what are you waiting for? Time is precious. Auspicious time for Shilpa ends at midnight.

I felt Mr. Yadav was riding on my back. I was feeling so very embarrassed. Guru-ji helped him to stretch his body on my youthful body. What an embarrassment for me I thought. If my husband saw this scene, he must have fainted. I clearly felt Mr. Yadav adjusting his penis to exactly fit in my ass crack. I felt his hands holding my shoulder and his whole body weight was on my body. It must have been a grand feeling for him to ride like this on a married woman.

Guru-ji: Jai Linga Maharaj! You can start Kumar. Anita you concentrate on the mantras and offer that loudly to Linga Maharaj.

I could see Guru-ji from my lying position. He closed his eyes and Mr. Yadav started whispering the mantras in my ears. I really was unable to concentrate. Can any woman concentrate in this position with a man lying on her back? Mr. Yadav was no fool and began to take full advantage of my compromised state. He was now thrusting more pressure on my soft buttocks and pressing his lund more into my crack. Thank god! I was wearing a panty today, which was actually hindering his penis to probe deep in my ass crack.

Mr. Yadav’s voice was trembling as he narrated the mantras as I could pretty well realize he was slowly thumping my gaand, as if he was fucking me. I tried to keep my voice as much steady as possible as I was chanting the Sanskrit words aloud. Guru-ji had his eyes closed and Sanjeev's back was towards us and so it was a free ride for this disabled man. I could feel his wooden casted leg over my sari on my legs, but apart from that he seemed quite able in this age too! His thumping speed was increasing and his hardness too.

Now I could clearly feel he was also tasting my ears and cheeks with his lips and tongue in between the pauses of uttering the mantras. I knew I should not allow this, but the way Guru-ji reacted previously, I did not have the courage to interrupt things interim. I was breathing heavily now and I could realize Mr. Yadav was panting almost. It was some pleasure surely for him at this age. Just at that juncture, he did something, which made my heart miss a beat.

I was in a pranam posture, though lying on floor, with both my arms extended forward above my head. My blouse-covered boobs pressed against the floor and were open from the sides. The rascal did not miss to spot that, and seeing Guru-ji still had his eyes closed, he took off his hand off my shoulder and also kept the book from his hand on the floor. Then he kept both his hands to my sides to support his body. I was a bit relieved in fact, as previously the whole of his body pressure was on my back, but it was only momentarily. The next moment, he shifted his hands to my sides and gently touched boobs over my blouse.

I closed my eyes in shame, anger, and excitement, but I could not explode thinking of Guru-ji's presence. Simultaneously since I was constantly being enticed by this man, I also by that time got a good arousal. Hence I did not react to this outrageous act of Mr. Yadav and pretended I was engrossed in chanting the mantras. I could feel initially he was only gently touching and pressing my breasts and now seeing I was still chanting the mantras loudly what he whispered, he gained in confidence, which was natural also. Somewhere down my mind I wanted that probably, as I was feeling horny.

Mr. Yadav now increased the pressure with both hands on my breasts, which were already smashed to the floor due to his body weight on me. I realized he eased off his body pressure off my back a bit and the moment I also loosened my body, he grabbed my ripe mangoes with both hands and felt the firmness and roundness of them. I really at that moment was feeling that my husband was on top of me and squashing my youthful boobs. In fact at home Rajesh often did that to me and I also enjoyed this sort of lovemaking. My husband used to insert both his hands completely below my body and then grip both my boobs and playfully searched the nipples and twisted them constantly till I was fully wet down my pussy.

Thankfully Mr. Yadav was not that courageous and showed some decency, probably myself being someone's wife. But he made sure that he got full pleasure cupping each of my boobs from the sides. Ow even my voice was thoroughly trembling and I did not know what I was chanting.

Guru-ji: Jai Linga Maharaj!

Guru-ji as if was awake from his slumber and Mr. Yadav was quick enough to remove his hands off my boobs. His hot breaths were falling on my neck, shoulder and ears and making me feel more horny. I realized that Mr. Yadav was complete with his mantras.

Guru-ji: Kumar, you be in that position and tell what you want for Shilpa in one sentence nine times in the ears of Anita.

Mr. Yadav: Guru-ji I just want her to pass this Class XII exam.

Guru-ji: Okay. Whisper that five times in her ears and Anita you rely the same to Linga Maharaj. After each vocal pray, I will also pray for Shilpa and you wait till I finish and then narrate your next prayer. Clear?

Myself and Mr. Yadav both agreed to him.

Guru-ji: Everybody close your eyes and do the prayer.

I closed my eyes and before that noticed Guru-ji closed his.

Mr. Yadav: I just want my daughter to pass the Class XII exam Linga Maharaj.

He whispered in my ears ensuring that his lips touch my ears and neck and his pelvis exerting more pressure on my soft and rotund buttocks, which was suggestive of he wanted something more. I very well knew what that more was he wanted to have my boobs. I was enough heated by that time and retracted my extended arms for pranam and exerting a bit of pressure with my elbows created a little gap below my armpit so that Mr. Yadav could easily put his hands there to grip my blouse covered treasures. I was loudly saying Mr. Yadav's desire for his daughter to Linga Maharaj and Guru-ji was adding mantras in Sanskrit.

I had my eyes closed, but could very well realize Mr. Yadav now headed for my succulent boobs and as he squeezed both with both his hands, he was breathing quite heavily and was gyrating his pelvis as if he was fucking me. I was getting thoroughly wet within my panty with each thump of his on my flaring ass. And I noticed Mr. Yadav was most active with his hands on my sweaty blouse when Guru-ji was narrating mantras and we both were silent. I also was responding to his touches and squeezes and moved my hips gently to feel his piston more on my sari-covered ass cheeks.

I was soon over with my five times narration of Mr. Yadav's message for Shilpa to Linga Maharaj and was honestly wondering what next!

Guru-ji: Jai Linga Maharaj!

Mr. Yadav stopped fucking my ass and rested quietly just beside my body. I was feeling his prick very evidently on my ass and in fact wanted to remove my panty now as I was not getting full enjoyment as it was obstructing his tool onto my ass crack. <br />
<br />
Guru-ji: Okay, now a little break and then the last part, which is meditation for Shilpa Beti.

Now I had to adjust my bra and blouse a little as Mr. Yadav had pressed and squeezed my boobs in such a manner that I was feeling awful tight within my clothes. At the same time, I now desperately wanted to get out of my panty to feel Mr. Yadav's hard lund completely on my ass. Moreover, I wanted to urinate also to feel comfortable. I instantly thought of a way out.

Me: Guru-ji, can I go to the toilet once?

Guru-ji smiled and nodded. The smile made me as if so exposed in front of these males. Everybody as if knew why I was going to the toilet. I lowered my eyes and went out of the room, but I realized I did not know where the toilet was.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 09:50 AM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM