Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Mrs. Yadav: Okay Guru-ji.

Guru-ji: As you know, in the yagya, all should sit in clean white clothes.

Mrs. Yadav: Yes Guru-ji, I remember that.

Then within half-an-hour all was ready for the yagya. The fire was created at the center of the room with the image of Linga Maharaj just behind that. There were so many items neatly arranged by Guru-ji, me, and Sanjeev that I appreciated the arrangement in my mind. Sanjeev closed the door and Guru-ji started the yagya. It started at 9:00 p.m. With the fire flame, the scent of sandal incense sticks, and Guru-ji chanting mantras loudly the atmosphere within the room instantly changed. Guru-ji sat in front of the fire and Sanjeev to his left and myself to his right. Sanjeev had already called the Yadav family.

Mr. Yadav was wearing the white kurta and pajama, as he was wearing earlier when I met him in the drawing room. As he came I noticed he was leaning on to his wife and trembling. What a change in Mrs. Yadav! She seemed to be so devoted to her husband now, as I saw her bringing him to the puja-ghar. She has changed her sari and was wearing a white cotton sari along with a white blouse, which was extremely transparent, I must quote. Anyone and everyone could clearly see the position of her white bra inside and her fair skin through the transparent material. Shilpa was wearing a nice tight-fitting embroidered white salwar suit and looked quite appealing, as she was not using a chunri. They all sat opposite us in front of the fire.

Initial mantras and worship went on for around 20 minutes. I really had nothing much to do once the yagya started. The atmosphere in the room was getting stuffy with the smoke and the heat of the yagya fire, more so as the room was pretty small and there was no ventilation. I realized since I was sitting close to the fire, I was sweating and my armpits and lower back were already wet.

Guru-ji: Now, I will do the individual ritual for Shilpa. Each of the parents must participate in it. Though the main yagya will be involving Shilpa Beti alone, but this is also mandatory.

Mr. Yadav: Guru-ji, if you start with me it would be of help as

Guru-ji: Yes Kumar, absolutely. I do not want to strain you unnecessarily. I will start with you and then release you. You can take rest.

Mr. Yadav: Thanks Guru-ji.

Mrs. Yadav: Guru-ji, please call me when you are done with Kumar.

Guru-ji nodded and Mrs. Yadav and her daughter went off and Sanjeev again closed the door.

Mr. Yadav was again giving stares at me, but I was more concerned about sweating. My blouse was getting wet already. I wiped of some of the sweat from my back and neck with my pallu. Just then Mr. Yadav talked to me for the first time.

Mr. Yadav: Guru-ji, Anita is feeling hot I guess, can we not keep the door open?

I was shocked to see he was addressing me by my name straightway. I was quite irritated understanding that he was watching me closely.

Guru-ji: No Kumar. That would deviate concentration.

Mr. Yadav: Right, right.

Guru-ji: Anita, you will now act as Kumar's medium in this part of the yagya.

I looked dumb, as I was still not sure what exactly I have to do to be the medium.

Guru-ji: Kumar and Anita, come to my left side. Sanjeev you start preparing the bhog.

Sanjeev already was preparing for the bhog I noticed sometime back and now I realized that there was no other option but to go and help Mr. Yadav to stand. I had to do that. I alighted from my sitting position and had to wriggle my ass a little in front of these three males as my petticoat and sari were sticking to my ass. I then went to the opposite end to Mr. Yadav.

Me: Can you stand up alone Mr. Yadav?

Mr. Yadav: No Anita. I need your help.

I was getting increasingly irritated each time he was taking my name, but was helpless due to Guru-ji's presence. Before I could offer an assist, he grabbed my hand and with the other hand put pressure on his walking cane to stand up. In turn, I held his hand and shoulder and helped him. He was very shaky as he walked and I felt bad for the disabled condition of this man. I offered to hold my shoulder, as I saw Mrs. Yadav was doing, and he walked better clinging to my blouse-covered shoulder.

Guru-ji: Anita, now hold this thali and offer it to Agnidev first. Kumar, you hold her from behind and whisper mantra in her ears, which I tell. And Anita as the medium you will utter that loudly to Agnidev. Okay?

Me: Ji Guru-ji.

I took the thali from Guru-ji and stood in front of the fire. Now I was directly in front of Guru-ji, the yagya fire separating us. I noticed Mr. Yadav slowly came and stood behind me with his walking stick.

Guru-ji: Leave the stick Kumar and hold this book in one hand.

As Mr. Yadav kept his stick aside, I instantly felt warm male fingers on my waist, partly above my sari cover and partly on my bare abdomen. I understood being disabled and off of his walking stick, he had to hold on to something support, but my whole body shivered at his warm touches. I was looking hopeless I knew, as my nipples started to grow hard, and I looked questionably at Guru-ji. Thankfully Guru-ji understood what I meant to say.

Guru-ji: Kumar, hold Anita's shoulder and start whispering the mantra from the book. It's marked there.

Mr. Yadav: Yes Guru-ji.

He removed his hand off my waistline and held me by my shoulder like an obedient boy.

Guru-ji: Anita, you offer the mantra loudly to Agnidev and I will repeat that to Linga Maharaj. Both of you close your eyes. Jai Linga Maharaj!

I closed my eyes and felt Mr. Yadav's hot breaths on my shoulder. He was so close to me. He started whispering mantras in my ears, which I uttered loudly and Guru-ji repeated that in turn very loudly. The first few minutes were okay and then slowly I realized as Mr. Yadav was whispering he was moving closer. I ignored that thinking of his disability. I felt his knees touching my thighs first over my sari and in no time his crotch was pushing me subtly on my ass cheeks. I shifted a bit as I uttered the mantras, but that was not helping me, as being more close to the fire was making me sweat profusely. Gradually I felt very deliberate efforts from Mr. Yadav to push his crotch into my firm ass.

I cursed myself that moments ago I was showering sympathy in my mind for this disabled man and now I could clearly feel his erect lund poking my butts. I was thinking what to do. Should I slap him and teach a lesson? But I did not want to create a scene here. It's a matter of prestige for Guru-ji also and hence I remained quiet and tried to concentrate on the yagya. But that handicapped rascal did not stop. He was now touching my ears through his lips while whispering mantras. I was feeling increasingly uncomfortable and getting excited now with Mr. Yadav's hard dick poking my pumpkin-ass constantly and his lips grazing my ears. Naturally, heat started generating in my body and the heat of the fire in front of me was making things literally hot for me.

Luckily in a few more minutes the mantra chanting part was over. I was relieved. Very temporarily though only to find myself more entangled with Mr. Yadav.

Guru-ji: Thanks Anita. You did a nice job. Give the thali to me. Now hold this bowl and pour the oil very slowly on the fire. Very slowly. Kumar you also hold the bowl.

Momentarily I forgot that Mr. Yadav was still holding onto my shoulder for support and bent forward to take the bowl from Guru-ji. His hand slipped off my shoulder and he partially lost balance.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 08:59 AM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM