Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
I went to the toilet once and used the conveniences to be absolutely fresh. Since I had a tight sleep, I thought it would not be a problem for me to keep awake till late night if the yagya takes longer period of time to complete. I took a spare sari, blouse, and petticoat in a bag along with a set of bra and panty. Around 6:30 p.m., Nirmal came to give a reminder to get ready, but I was ready by that time. I locked my room and went with him to Guru-ji's room. Guru-ji was also ready and Sanjeev and Uday were arranging the yagya materials in one place. Within another 15 minutes off we went from the ashram in a car, which Mr. Yadav had sent.

There was not much conversation in the way except Guru-ji and Sanjeev telling me not to be anxious, as they would guide me what exactly to do. We reached within an hour to Mr. Yadav's house. It was already dark as the clock said it was nearly 8. The house was a two-storied building and we went straight upstairs and Mrs. Yadav greeted Guru-ji very warmly. I noticed Mrs. Yadav was a matured lady, probably nearing 40, who had a proportionate figure for her age though slightly on the plump side. She took us to the drawing room where Mr. Yadav was sitting on the sofa. He was also an elderly man, 50+ surely, with specs and a thick beard on his face. He was wearing a white kurta and pajama and his left leg was strapped in a wooden cast. He was holding to a walking stick and was clearly handicapped I noticed, as when he tried to stand up, Mrs. Yadav had to support him.

Mr. Yadav also greeted Guru-ji with a warm welcome, but I could not find the girl for which Guru-ji had come to perform the yagya. Guru-ji was addressing Mrs. Yadav as Nandini and Mr. Yadav as Kumar. After the initial chat, Guru-ji introduced me to both Mr. and Mrs. Yadav and explained that Meenakshi was ill and could not come.

Guru-ji: Nandini, where is Shilpa? I am not seeing her.

Mrs. Yadav: Guru-ji, she is taking a bath, as I told her she needs to attain the yagya.

Guru-ji: Fine.

Mrs. Yadav: Guru-ji we both are very concerned about her studies. You know that she failed last year and this year also

Guru-ji interrupted Mrs. Yadav.

Guru-ji: Nandini, have faith on Linga Maharaj. The yagya will take care of your child. Don't worry.

All along Mrs. Yadav was standing by her husband and it seemed to me he takes a lot of care for her husband. Just then a nice-looking, jolly girl entered the room. I could realize this was Shilpa. She looked quite matured for a class XII girl I noticed, both inn her face and physically also. She was wearing a green top and a black long skirt and with her hair tied up high and a smile on her face, she looked pretty attractive. Everybody's focus was on her now, obviously.

Shilpa: Pranam Guru-ji.

Shilpa came forward and bent to take ashirwad from Guru-ji. I noticed that her boobs jiggled under her top, as she approached the center of the room towards Guru-ji. She must be wearing a loose bra I thought, which we females do wear sometimes at home. I noticed Sanjeev's eyes were already fixed on this girl's very youthful waggling breasts.

Guru-ji: Shilpa Beta, what's happening to your studies?

Shilpa: Guru-ji, I am trying my best, but somehow I am unable to produce what I am learning at home.

Guru-ji: Hmm. Concentration problem. Don't worry Beti, now that I have come, I will take care.

Shilpa: Guru-ji, I am very anxious. My marks have been very low.

Guru-ji: Shilpa Beti, the yagya will make your mind blossom fully and you will have no problems in concentration there on.

Shilpa along with her parents seemed very pleased with Guru-ji's words. I could realize all this time while Guru-ji and Shilpa conversed, Mr. Yadav was giving me stares through his specs. Mrs. Yadav was still standing very close to him. Initially I didn't notice that, but now I am quite sure that he was eyeing me. Out of natural womanly virtue, I adjusted my sari over my boobs and hips though it was perfectly all right. I looked at Mrs. Yadav if she is noticing her husband, but she seemed too engrossed with Guru-ji's words.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 08:51 AM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM