Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Rajkamal: Its 102 degrees Madam. I checked it minutes prior.

Meenakshi: Madam, did Guru-ji tell you to go to town with him?

Me: Yes. He told me just now.

Meenakshi: Sorry Madam for this trouble, but I am really helpless.

Me: Its absolutely okay. You just take rest.

When I entered from outside in the room, my eyes took some time to adjust. Now I noticed that Meenakshi was lying on the bed in a very tempting way considering a male is present in the room. I was shocked to see that her pallu had so much shifted off her big round boobs that half of her treasures were clearly visible above her blouse and Rajkamal being seated near her head was getting a majestic view. As I looked more intently, as if a shock wave went passed my spine, as I noticed Meenakshi was lying on bed on doubt, but her head was on not on the pillow, but on Rajkamal's lap! He was applying balm to her forehead and the way Meenakshi was breathing I smelt a rat.

Meenakshi: Madam, I have been to Mr. Yadav's place prior also, you won't have any problem there.

Me: Okay. But what will I have to do in regards to the yagya?

Meenakshi: Madam, there is nothing much to do, but to arrange the yagya materials like the logs, oil, other list of yagya items, flowers, utensils etc., which Sanjeev will guide you and its more or less like the puja you perform at home.

I was much relieved hearing that, as I definitely was a little anxious.

Me: Guru-ji was saying something about medium. What is that?

Meenakshi: Madam, in simple words, its like during the yagya a common man needs a medium through which he or she can attain the goods of the yagya and Guru-ji says to get best effects the genders should be different.

Me: Different meaning?

Meenakshi: A male should have a female medium and vice versa Madam.

Me: Okay, okay, I got it.

Meenakshi smiled very meaningfully as I said that and I could not comprehend the significance of that smile.

Meenakshi: I am feeling thirsty.

Rajkamal: One sec

Meenakshi slightly raised her head and Rajkamal got his lap out and alighted from bed and brought a glass of water. Meenakshi tried to get up, but Rajkamal forced her to stay back in her position and helped her to drink water from the glass. As Meenakshi drank, some water dripped down her chin onto her upper chest and Rajkamal openly touched her upper breast area to wipe it. I tried to take it in the normal spirits, but what he did next did not allow me to get convinced.

Rajkamal kept the glass on the adjoining table and got back to his original position and Meenakshi also readily lifted her head to his lap.

Rajkamal: Did water spill to your blouse?

Meenakshi: I don't know. My body temperature is so high that I cannot feel that.

Rajkamal: Okay I will check, you relax.

Meenakshi: Madam, its better to take one set of clothing with you, as you will have to take a bath after the yagya.

Me: Yes, I also have thought so.

While we conversed, I noticed in the pretext of checking whether water had spilled onto Meenakshi's blouse, Rajkamal was virtually feeling every part of Meenakshi's heaving globes. And most surprisingly Meenakshi was so casual about that and did not even bother to cover her breasts with her pallu. My heart almost stopped when I saw he was touching her cleavage, which was exposed over her blouse, with his fingers to see if it was wet!

Rajkamal: Madam, can you get me a cloth from the cupboard?

I was a bit surprised at Rajkamal's words. Why does he need a cloth?

Me: What for?

Rajkamal: Actually her blouse is wet at parts and I just want to put a cloth inside so that she does not catch a cold over her fever.

He wants to insert a cloth in the blouse of this fully matured 35-year-old plump woman lying on his lap! I got off and got the cloth and tried to save Meenakshi from feeling embarrassed.

Me: Let me put it. Which part is wet Rajkamal?

Meenakshi: Madam, you please do not get worried. Rajkamal will do it.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 08:44 AM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM