Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Guru-ji: See Anita, there is some block in your vaginal path and I also noticed a couple of hemorrhoids.

As I had little medical knowledge, I looked at Guru-ji with a confused face and realizing that he explained me.

Guru-ji: Look Anita, your do not have a major physical problem, which could hinder pregnancy. But the smaller obstacles sometimes cause a bigger problem. Maha-yagya will help you get rid of the negative factors in your body, as I told you before also. In fact, Maha-yagya will help you prepare both physically and spiritually for pregnancy and make your vaginal path smooth and cure you of your problems.

A yagya will make my vaginal path smooth? I was a bit puzzled hearing that and wanted to know more.

Me: But Guru-ji how can a yagya cure me?

Guru-ji: Anita my dear, Maha-yagya is not just sitting in front of the fire, chant mantras, and worshipping. It's much more than that and you have to be fully involved in it. You just keep faith on me and leave the rest to Linga Maharaj.

I was much relieved hearing that.

Me: Jai Linga Maharaj!

Guru-ji: Jai Linga Maharaj!

Me: But Guru-ji, you were saying something like hemorrhoids. What is that Guru-ji?

Guru-ji: Yes, I noted some inflammation of blood vessel in your anus. I will apply herbal cream for that. You don't worry about that Anita.

I had to lower my eyes hearing the word anus and automatically blushed a little. And listening about applying cream there, I blushed further.

Guru-ji: Now go to your room and take rest. I have scheduled Maha-yagya for you tomorrow and the day after. In the meantime, do take the medicines, as I have directed you.

Me: Okay Guru-ji.

I was almost on my way out of Guru-ji's room, when he asked me something.

Guru-ji: By the way, did you like Rajkamal's body massage?

Sanjeev and Guru-ji were both looking at me and it was so humiliating for me to answer to that question, but I had to reply.

Me: Yes, it was good.

Guru-ji: He has magical fingers. Anyway, remember if you take further massages from him, do not allow him to massage your err … I mean gaand, as I noted inflammation there.

I could not even respond through a nod. Sanjeev now made me totally dumbstruck by his next comment.

Sanjeev: But Guru-ji, I beg to differ. I think Madam can take massage from Rajkamal on her gaand, but she just needs to inform him not to apply oil in her asshole.

Guru-ji: Right, right. Anita, I feel Sanjeev is right. You can actually take an ass massage, but do not allow him to touch your hole.

Guru-ji looked at me with a smiling face and I was as if dying out of shame hearing this piece of conversation between two males about my ass massage. My ears were getting hot and I was completely bowled over.

Sanjeev: Guru-ji, I feel Madam will be safer if she does not pull off her panty during the massage.

Guru-ji and Sanjeev both were looking at me and I desperately wanted to push off from there. I could not meet their eyes. I realized very well that they both knew that I had opened my undergarments in front of Rajkamal. I was feeling awfully abashed.

Guru-ji: Very true Sanjeev. The panty would act as a shield. Anita, this would be a very good safety measure. In any case, you can certainly ask Rajkamal to massage your flesh over your panty. Will that

I had to cut Guru-ji short. I could not take it any more.

Me: Guru-ji… I understand

Guru-ji probably realized my condition. Thank God!

Guru-ji: Okay, okay. Now go to your room Anita. I need to brief Meenakshi and Sanjeev regarding my evening visit.

I was more than relieved to get out of that room. I returned to my room with red ears and heavy breathing. It seemed as if Guru-ji and Sanjeev's little chat was still ringing in my ears. I felt so very humiliated. I rested for a while sitting on my bed and then went for a nap, but several things were clubbing into my mind, especially the maha-yagya topic. Guru-ji told that it was a yagya, which would extend to two days and through it my vaginal block and discharge issues would be solved. But how? What would I have to do for two days? Why did he say it would be strenuous? There was no answer available with me!
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 08:36 AM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM