Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Mama-ji: Especially here Bahurani.

Mama-ji's slap on my bottom was surely not ultra-soft and the flesh of my buttocks wriggled under my sari to this action. At the same time, I could feel Mama-ji deliberately hollowed his palm as he slapped my ass and I could sense a semi-squeeze on my panty-less ass cheek. And finally when he left me I realized my nipples had grown to their full size within my bra in excitement. Mama-ji had delayed his exit so much that I had no other option but to adjust my bra in front of him, as I was feeling outrageously uncomfortable now. I took my both hands to the sides of my breast and pushed my boobs up a little within my bra and then in one swift action I took my right hand under my sari pallu and stretched gently my bra cup so that my taut flesh could accommodate better within my bra.

Mama-ji bid me good-bye saying that he would come over the weekend and I went back to my room with a puzzled mind regarding Mama-ji's attitude. I was definitely quite sure of his touches, especially the way he traced my bra strap on my shoulder and patting my ass twice, but still was not able to relate it to this elderly person's personality. Due to the overdose of sexual activities, was I taking my thoughts just a bit too long? May be. Mama-ji calls me Bahurani, and he is almost double my age, how could he lust for my body, but the touches - I must be wrong somewhere.

I went to the toilet and had a long bath, as it took significant time to wipe off the oil from my whole body, especially from my back and my butts, as it was difficult for me to reach there. I had my lunch and was about to take a nap, when Sanjeev came and interrupted.

Sanjeev: Madam, sorry to disturb you now, but Guru-ji wants to meet you once now.

I was a bit surprised hearing that as I distinctly remember Guru-ji told me after my exam that he would meet me in the evening.

Me: But Guru-ji said he would let me know of my exam results in the evening.

Sanjeev: Yes Madam, but he needs to go to Mr. Yadav's house in the town this evening. It is an unscheduled visit. Mrs. Yadav actually wants to perform an urgent yagya for her daughter.

Me: O, I see. Does Guru-ji go to others houses to perform yagya?

Sanjeev: Not normally, but Mr. Yadav is Guru-ji's old disciple and unfortunately he is disabled also. So

Me: Okay, okay I understand.

My thoughts and respect level for Guru-ji appended hearing this.

Me: By the way, what for will Guru-ji perform this yagya?

Sanjeev: Actually Mr. Yadav's daughter failed in Class XII exam last year and this year also in the school test, she passed by whiskers. So Mrs. Yadav wanted to perform a yagya before her final exams.

Me: Okay, but why in this urgent basis?

Sanjeev: Madam, Mr. Yadav will go for a checkup in Chennai for a fortnight, that's why Mrs. Yadav wanted to do the yagya on an urgent basis.

Me: O I see.

I did not waste any more time, as I was also anxious to know the exam results also and followed Sanjeev to Guru-ji's room. Guru-ji as usual was sitting before the image of Linga Maharaj in his usual saffron dress.

Guru-ji: Come Anita, come.

I offered him a pranam and took my seat on the floor. Sanjeev kept standing by my side.

Guru-ji: Anita, actually I will be going to town in the evening.

Me: Yes Guru-ji, Sanjeev told me.

Guru-ji: Okay then you know. Actually I will stay tonight in Mr. Yadav's house for the purpose of this yagya. Sanjeev and Meenakshi will also accompany me.

He paused briefly and continued.

Guru-ji: So I wanted to let you know of your pelvic exam results and my further plans for you.

I looked visibly anxious, as my pelvic examination results were about to be unfolded.

Me: What did you find Guru-ji?

Guru-ji: Sanjeev, can you bring my notebook? Anita, it’s not that exciting, but at the same time not a real doom situation also.

My heart started pounding in fear. What was the problem that Guru-ji detected?

Me: Guru-ji

I could not complete my words and a drop of tear almost rolled from my eyes.

Guru-ji: Anita, this is the problem with you females. You do not listen fully and jump to conclusion.

His words were firm. I controlled myself. Sanjeev handed him the notebook and Guru-ji opened a page and glanced through it and looked up at me.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 08:32 AM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM