Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
He laughed on his own mind and I almost trembled hearing that. I was feeling so anxious that Mama-ji knew about the massage! Simultaneously I was getting curious also out of my womanly virtue to know what Mama-ji did with her maid. Did Mama-ji massage the whole body of the maid? How old was she? Must be above 18, as she was married. What was she wearing when Mama-ji massaged her? Did she become naked in front of Mama-ji, as I did in front of Rajkamal for the sake of massage? Did Mama-ji leave her without fucking? Oh! My god! I was getting increasingly hot in my mind thinking in these lines. Its true that I never heard any scandalous incident regarding Mama-ji though he did not marry.

Though momentarily I was thinking in that way, but I rebuked myself for taking my judgment in such lines about this elderly and respected person.

Mama-ji: Anyway, Bahurani I think you should take a bath, as you have applied oils to your skin before it gets too sticky.

Me: Its okay Mama-ji. You sit naa, we have met after such long time.

Mama-ji got off the sofa and I realized he was about to leave now. I also ascended off the sofa.

Mama-ji: How long you will be here? Did Guru-ji say that?

Me: Yes Mama-ji, seven days, today is the third day.

Mama-ji: Wah! Then I will make another visit so that you also feel good and not feel bored in this ashram environment. <br />
<br />
I could not say No to that of course and greeted him with a smiling nod.

Mama-ji: Okay Bahurani, its time for me to go.

I went a couple of steps forward and bent in front of him to touch his feet as per custom. When first time I bent down to for his ashirwad, he held me by my arms and lifted me, but this time he held me by my waist, and in fact his fingers were partly grabbing my soft ass cheeks. Getting a touch there, by reflex, I quickly got up from my bent position.

Mama-ji: Be happy my child. Bahurani, I will pray that you and Rajesh get a baby soon.

Saying that he held me close, his hands still in my waist area and I also got a bit emotional and he hugged me. Believe me, it was not the first time an elderly relative hugged me, but I was feeling very uneasy. All females have this sixth sense and we can differentiate between an affectionate hug of a male and a hug with a different intention. Mama-ji initially lifted me holding my waist and now as I was almost clinging to his chest, I could feel distinctly his fingers were creeping on my back, inch by inch as they progressed up. I was careful to cover my boobs with my arms so that they do not touch him. He now held my head in both hands and kissed my forehead.

Apparently anyone seeing this would definitely believe in this elderly person's affection towards me. But I was unable to believe in his touches. After showing the gesture of love and care through the forehead kiss, he should have left me, because there was nothing else to do. He had given his ashirwad and now had kissed my forehead, but to my near disbelief Mama-ji smiled a bit and brought his hands down my head to my shoulder. He brushed his fingers all along my neck.

Mama-ji: Keep faith in yourself and you can overcome your problem.

While saying that, I could clearly sense his right hand thumb was tracing my bra strap over my blouse on my shoulder. And since he was still talking to me holding me close, I had to lower my arms to my sides. Previously I could keep them crossed over my breasts as a protection, as he was hugging me. Now my protruding full boobs were just inches away from his chest.

Mama-ji: Bahurani, don't worry. If you need anything, do let me know. Still I will give my phone number to the ashram so that if you need anything, they can call me.

While he was saying all this, he pressed my shoulder and gently pulled me towards him such that my pointed boob tips now started brushing his flat chest. It was a very awkward feeling for me, for that matter any woman, to stand like that with the edge of my bulging boobs touching another man's chest, who is facing me. My boobs were not pressing, but were rather grazing Mama-ji's chest such was the position. Mama-ji securely held me in that position and conversed.

Mama-ji: I have told your mother-in-law not to worry at all and keep faith on Guru-ji. You know how very anxious she is.

I could realize my nipples getting harder and harder standing in that position. I tried to lean back subtly, so that it did not look indecent, but Mama-ji's grip on my shoulder did not allow me that. My 28-year-old heaving sari-covered breasts continued to graze and brush my 50-year-old relative's shirt-covered chest.

Mama-ji: I will call your home tonight and update them that your diksha is complete.

Me: Okay Mama-ji. You also take care.

I tried to finish off the conversation as I was at a height of uneasiness, but Mama-ji seemed uninterested.

Mama-ji: Bahurani, my dear, you also take care. <

Saying that he took his right hand off my shoulder and in a playful manner pinched my left cheek flesh softly. I was not at all prepared for such a behavior from him and stood there like a duffer. He was still holding my left shoulder firmly making me touch my boobs to his upper body. Then he took off his hands off my body and just casually patted my pumpkin-like bottoms.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 08:27 AM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM