Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
He laughed gently saying the above.

Me: Why do you say that Mama-ji?

I giggled and asked him.

Mama-ji: Bahurani, look at the mirror and you will know that. You have added weight.

Saying that he laughed again and lightly placed his palm on my thighs. I did not mind that and smiled and blushed. I am now almost normal and the fear of him knowing about this ashram disappeared from my mind and was getting engrossed in chatting.

Me: Mama-ji am I looking fat?

Mama-ji looked at me and chuckled, which triggered my natural womanly virtue of nagging.

Me: Tell naa. Mama-ji please. You can actually tell the truth, as you have not seen me for a long time.

I was almost pleading Mama-ji.

Mama-ji: No, no Bahurani, you don't look fat. But

Me: Mama-ji, this is not fair. You males are all the same. Rajesh also does like this. Saying half.

Thank god! I still remembered my husband's name considering my sexual escapades in the last two and half days.

Mama-ji: Bahurani, just stand up once.

I alighted from the sofa and stood in front of him, he was still sitting on the sofa. Mama-ji now directly touched my right ass cheek and commented.

Mama-ji: Bahurani, you certainly have added fat here. This certainly looks a bigger circumference than when I last saw you.

I instantly remembered I was not wearing a panty. Rajkamal when handed me my clothes he did not give me the panty and at the moment I was not that conscious about that. I clearly felt Mama-ji's palm resting on my firm ass cheek and obviously he could feel the roundness of my butts over the sari and petticoat cover.

Me: Yes Mama-ji, I know.

Mama-ji: Bahurani, you have developed a small tummy also, which is not a good sign.

I looked down at Mama-ji and looking at his eye level, I instantly realized my pallu had shifted giving him a grand view of my whole belly area and the base of my blouse-covered boobs. More so, as he was sitting on the sofa and I was standing in front of him sideways. I could not shift my position instantly as that might look rude and hence I just reluctantly lowered my sari pallu to cover my bulging boobs fully.

Mama-ji: Bahurani, after childbirth you will obviously gather weight. So you should be careful from now on. What's Rajesh doing? He should make you exercise

He put a small break in the sentence and added, almost whispered, not on bed alone.

He broke out in laughter and I blushed heavily now. And Mama-ji gently slapped on my sari-covered bottom in one swift action and it looked so normal that I could hardly react. Mama-ji's palm smacked me just over my ass crack and myself being panty-less, my heart almost stopped for a second getting hit there.
Me: Mama-ji, you are very

Mama-ji laughed loudly and held my arm and made me sit on the sofa. While holding my elbow region, he felt the oil in his hand. Though I wiped it off by the towel before I got dressed, my skin was still oily.

Mama-ji: Why is your skin so sticky? Have you applied something?

Me: Yes Mama-ji, I have applied oil.

I consciously suppressed telling him about my massage session. But what Mama-ji told in reply was so stunning that I was simply speechless.

Mama-ji: Oh! Guru-ji has not changed his treatment technique it seems in years. He gave some massage oils to my maid also I remember for her to look youthful. Were you taking a massage?

My heart started pounding and I did not know what to say. Since he was such an elderly person I was feeling quite embarrassed to tell her about my massage, more so simply because he was a relative of my husband's side.

Me: No, err yes. I mean I was applying the oil myself.

Mama-ji: Strange. I distinctly remember that when my maid came here Guru-ji told to use the oils not for self-massage, and you know Bahurani, one day my maid even asked me to apply the oil to her body, as her sister was away.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 08:24 AM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM