Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife
Both of us made our travel plans in such an order that, both would meet at the hotel directly at the approx same time, as we were travelling individually, from different parts of the city, to the same place. I shared the details of the hotel, and also my number (this was the first time I did share my number, neither I had her number, nor she did mine) and it was decided that I would go first, and she would follow within half an hour. All the planning was done, and the big day had arrived.

I reached the hotel, contacted the reception, completed the formalities, and informed about our meeting with the client. Staff asked me to wait in the lobby, as they would ready our rooms. I was waiting in the lobby and then I called her for the first time. She had already saved my number, she picked up the call and informed me that, she is on the way, and would reach within 20 mins. I was eagerly waiting for her, as I never met her, nor seen her photo. There was an excitement and also fear, as I was meeting a total stranger, and planned all this for her.

While waiting in the lobby, I was doing my work, wherein a lady walked to me (as I was alone sitting in the lobby). This was the first time, I was seeing her, and to explain her, I can only say she was beautiful. Nothing more, nothing less. She was amazingly beautiful, pretty, with her big eyes with kajal in it. I am very poor at explaining a girl’s beauty but trust me, she was one of the most beautiful girls I ever met. She was fully covered, looking very professional. She wore a shirt and trousers, with some sort of sandals (or heels). I could not believe that this girl would be naked in front of me. That excitement, that fear can’t be expressed.

We went up to the lobby, wherein, she completed her formalities and the staff handed over the room keys, and to add to my excitement, the rooms allotted to us were on the same floor and very near to each other, which further added advantage to our plan. Before we went up to rooms, I asked her to join for a coffee, because, I wanted to know about her, is she ready, is she doing this under pressure or something, I had loads of thoughts in my mind, as meeting a stranger for the first time and doing all this, obviously would require a courage.

We went up to the restaurant in the hotel, and ordered for coffee, while coffee arrived, she showered praises on my stories and the stated that even she had this thing in her, but could not do it anytime, and my stories ignited her again. I was nervous, so was she. We went up the floors, to our respective rooms, I went into my room, got freshen up, and went to her room for a brief final discussion of the plan. After she was practically ready, I made sure she is ready for more than 5 times I suppose, and I went up to my room for the final execution.

Whatever is stated or described further between me and the girl was the part of the plan, it was fully scripted, revised multiple times, but some changes have occurred while executing. The final thing which has happened is
[+] 1 user Likes amittripathi4's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by Rocky - 01-03-2019, 11:41 PM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by Evil - 07-03-2019, 05:12 PM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by raj6556 - 28-07-2021, 08:37 AM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by neha2 - 05-04-2019, 07:33 PM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by Black_C - 06-04-2019, 10:02 PM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by kriti23 - 17-04-2019, 09:07 AM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by kriti23 - 21-04-2019, 12:17 PM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by Nomak - 21-05-2019, 09:08 PM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by Maathan - 20-06-2019, 08:08 AM