Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Misc. Erotica My didi Rupali's life with paralysed husband...
After few days....

It was saturday and the morning and noon went by as usual............Jayraj came at 6 in the evening and he and my Rupali didi spent 1 hour inside their bedroom,behind the closed doors..............My jiju looked a little curious so he decided to talk to didi..............When she came out of the bedroom he saw her saree sligtly crumpled......She was preparing dinner and Jayraj was still inside the bedroom.....
My jiju sensed an opportunity and went to her in the kitchen......
My jiju was in double minds whether he should talk to her or not about what he wanted to.
Didi looked at him and said....
Rupali didi :''aapko bhookh lagi hai kya?
Jiju shook his head in a negative response and then looked at her naked waist.........there were some red marks.............he went closer to her and kissed her there........My didi looked at him as if something unexpected happened.
Rupali didi :''kya baat hai? 
Jiju looked at her and then said....
Jiju: umm ummm Rupali ummm aaa meri Rupali wo Jayraj ji umm aaaa''.......
My didi looked at her with an awkward expression and said.
Rupali didi:''yeh kya ho gaya aapko? 
My jiju :''wo Swati tum aur Jayraj ji ummm aaaa ye darwaza bandh umm mera matlab hai ki har waqt darwaza bandh kyun karte ho?ye ajeeb lagta hai.
My didi's expression changed with that,she looked angrily and immediately shot back at Jiju.
Rupali didi:''acchha to yeh baat hai,isliye pehle mujhe aapne chuma,taaki baad mein yeh faltu ka bakwaas sawaal kar sake..........lekin sawaal poochha hai to jawaab sun lijiye,wo saara ghar ka kharch chalate hain, kaam karte hain,thak kar aate hain ghar,wo akela hain to main unse do chaar batein karti hoon taaki unhe parivaar jaisa lage,ye nahin lage ki humlog muft ka khaane baithe hain yahan,agar aapko itni hi pareshani thi to yahaan aye kyun, ?main to mana kar rahi thi,aap hi yahan aane ki zidd kiye aur sb ye sab bakwaas 
My jiju was taken aback,he had feared that his question might be taken as offensive by his wife but didn't think that she will shoot back at him like that.....He realised his mistake..........My didi didn't explain the reason for closing the door but just the reason for spending time with Jayraj which he already knew,but she did that in such a way that he had no more courage to argue back...................just then Jayraj came out of the bedroom after hearing her voice,but he didn't know exactly what was the matter......................
He asked,''kya baat hai Rupali ? 
She looked at jiju angrily and softly said,''boliye Jayraj ji ko ki kya baat hai 
My jiju said nothing.....................My Rupali didi shook her head looking disgustingly at her hubby and said to her lover,''kuchh nahin, bas inhe bol rahi thi ki kal doctor inhe check karne aayenge ..
Jayraj smiled and said,''ohh haan Anshul main bolna bhool gaya,kal doctor tumhe check karne aayenge....and with that he again went inside...
My Rupali didi looked angrily at her hubby once more and then started working in the kitchen without saying anything further....
Jiju had his head down for a couple of minutes..........He was still there but my didi didn't even look at him anymore....
My jiju felt ashamed of himself when he heard that they have asked the doctor again to check his condition that too at home itself,he knew that they charge more for visiting at home..........This was the second time they arranged for his check up since they came here,that is three weeks.....He also realised that it was because of Jayraj that he is able to roam around otherwise he would've remained on the bed only.. 
He looked at didi and then said,''I'm sorry Rupali ,mujhe aesa nahin karna chahiye tha,Jayraj ji ko apna parivar jaisa samajhna chahiye mujhe,mujhse ghalti ho gaya . My Rupali didi without looking at him,''Jaiye jaakar araam kijiye .
Jiju didn't want to stretch the matter anymore so he went inside his bedroom and slept on the bed.

It was Sunday morning ...........My jiju woke up at 6 and just as he opened the door his eyes fell my didi going from the kitchen to jayraj's bedroom with tea..
he had opened the door only slightly,that too without making much noise so that my bhanji doesn't get disturbed,so my didi too didn't know that her hubby had woken up.
.His heartbeat increased looking at her..........she was wearing a patiyala pajama and a kameez with that....What made his heartbeat increase was the way the kameez was designed......he looked at her front just as she was
was crossing the sofas.....the kameez had a deep neck and thus her cleavage was prominent..................at least one inch of her cleavage was visible making her look extremely sexy........
[+] 1 user Likes babasandy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My didi Rupali's life with paralysed husband... - by babasandy - 23-01-2020, 11:05 PM