Wife pays for husband's sins (blckml,humiliation of innocent housewife)
Next morning, Ajay left early. He was catching a flight for a business trip. After the kids left Jyoti received a call from Ajay’s boss that he wanted to come and meet her to discuss something important. She kept wondering what Ajay's boss wanted. He said it was very important. Jyoti thought it odd that her husband's boss wanted to speak to her while Ajay was away on business. To make matters worse, Mr. Misra always made Jyoti uncomfortable. He was a large domineering. Mr. Misra said he needed to talk to her... that it was important... and he was her husband's boss. She was so engrossed in her thoughts and fretting over what Mr. Misra wanted to talk about that she jumped when the doorbell rang.

Jyoti rushed to the door, it was Misra. He was accompanied by a security officerman in his 40s.She led them to the living room where they sat down on the couch. Jyoti looked around and decided to sit on a chair. She sat upright, with her knees together and her hands in her lap. Jyoti anxiously waited for her husband's boss to speak.

"How have you been?" Akhil Misra asked.

Jyoti was surprised by the courteous question. The coarse man never seemed to be well-mannered. Her only contact with him was at company functions, so maybe he had always put on a rough front during those to impress people. Maybe she had judged him incorrectly. Jyoti felt more at ease and relaxed her clenched fists.

"Fine, thank you. And how about you and your lovely wife?" Jyoti answered in her most friendly voice.

"Just fine... and the missus too. By the way this is inspector Shinde" Misra' facial features hardened and she felt nervous again.

"You must be wondering why we wanted to see you?"

"Yes, I was kind of surprised by your call... especially with Ajay out of town and all."

"It's better if he's not here. I want to talk to you about him."

"About Ajay? Whatever could you want to talk about?"

“Shinde why don’t you start”

"Madam, are you aware of your husband's gambling problem?"

Jyoti was stunned, but after a few moments of uneasy silence she said, "Ajay doesn't have a gambling problem. He doesn't even gamble."

Inspector Shinde pulled his phone out and showed a video of Ajay placing bets on a cricket match with a bookie and exchanging money.

"Where'd you get this?" a perplexed Jyoti asked.

"That's not important. You see, we've been investigating Ajay."

"What! Why?"

"I'm getting to that. Mr Misra uncovered a large amount of theft so we began our investigation. After a thorough investigation, all wrongdoing pointed at Ajay. Watch the next clip”

He played the next clip which showed Ajay removing some money from the office locker late at night.

“We have ample evidence that he has been stealing”

"Inspector, you must be wrong. Ajay wouldn't steal. And Ajay doesn't gamble," the exasperated woman said, feeling tears well up in her eyes.

"Well, I don’t care a shit that he gambles, BUT he's been stealing from us and I have the proof" Said Misra sternly

Shocked, Jyoti sat open-mouthed listening to the accusations. All of a sudden the room began to spin and then went dark. When Jyoti opened her eyes she was lying on the couch with Mr. Misra standing over her.

"It can't be. Ajay isn't like that. What are you going to do?"

“Madam, if Mr Misra presses charges we would have to arrest him and he is looking at 6-8 years in prison” said Shinde

“Mr Misra please you can’t press charges” Jyoti burst into tears

"That's why I'm here," Akhil Misra said. “ I am still deciding what to do and to negotiate, Shinde let me see if we can come up with a repayment plan with her, I will let you know of my decision by tomorrow”

“Ok, Sir” Shinde got up and left.

“Ok, close the door, this may be your lucky day, I have a proposition for you."

"For me? What can I do?"

Jyoti saw a wicked smile spread across Mr. Misra' face. "Well, Mrs. Rai... can I call you Jyoti?" When she nodded he continued. "Jyoti, you can help your husband out... your family too. I have enough evidence to send Ajay to prison for a long time. During the investigation we looked into your personal finances."

“From what we found, you spend extravagantly and you don’t have any saving with two kids in college, a house EMI to pay. IF Ajay goes to Jail, you and your kids will be out on the streets"

"No, please there must be another way!" Jyoti cried.

“I cannot afford for him to lose his job and go to prison, we'd lose the house! My children... what will happen to them?"

"Okay, that's why I'm here. I'm not a cruel man. I was very angry when I found out Ajay was stealing from me. But then I remembered you and... well, I have a proposition for you."

"What do you mean... a proposition?"

"Would you like to keep Ajay from losing his job and going to prison?"

"Of course."

"What would you be willing to do for that to happen?"

"Anything."Of course Jyoti meant she'd somehow pay Mr. Misra back, even if she had to scrub floors to do it. So she was shocked when he continued.

"I'm glad you feel that way. If you want to help your family, listen carefully to what I have to say. I am a very wealthy man so I can forget about the money your husband stole from me if... if you are nice to me."

"Mr. Misra, when have I ever not been nice to you?"

"Jyoti, you've been very polite to me. But I'm talking about being nice to me. Do you know what that means?"

"I'm sorry, but I don't. I'm quite upset right now and not thinking clearly. You have stunned me and I guess I'm a little confused. What are you talking about?"

"Okay, I'll be more straightforward. If you want me to forget about what your husband did, I expect you to have sex with me."

Jyoti's mouth opened and her hand covered it. The color from her face drained and she sat in the chair trembling. When she finally controlled her astonishment she yelled, "Get out of my house!"

“ The choice is yours, once I leave, I will come back with Shinde” Mr. Misra spun around and began walking towards the door. After about 10 feet he stopped and looked over his shoulder.

"This offer won't be repeated," Mr. Misra said

Jyoti leapt from the chair yelling, "Wait! Please stop!" Jyoti was in turmoil. Her body was shaking and she couldn't think. She didn't know what to do. Jyoti blurted out, "Okay, you win."

"Does that mean you'll do whatever I say?"

Jyoti hesitated and then said in a low voice with her eyes lowered, "Yes, I don't have a choice."

"Good. Then let's see what I'm getting." Mr. Misra sat back on the couch and waited. When Jyoti stood motionless he ordered, "Strip."
[+] 8 users Like sam1981's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wife pays for husband's sins - by sam1981 - 23-01-2020, 11:03 AM
RE: Wife pays for husband's sins - by Renjith - 23-01-2020, 11:23 AM