Romance My romantic journey with my girl bestie
Welcome back friends. Sorry for late updates. 

With all these thoughts running in my mind i slowly fell asleep without my knowledge. 
      Finally the day has come for which i have been waiting for 4 years. I got off from the bed as soon as the alarm buzzed. I have got freshen up within minutes and started doing the biggest task of the day, dress selection which took almost 15 minutes. 
      I looked the clock beside my mirror which was showing five o'clock. That clock was gifted by ammu in our 9th on friendship day. Its looks like opened book with places to keep small sized photos on its 4 corners where i place my 4 family members pics i.e., my mom, dad, sister and ammulu. 
      Once again i reassured my look in the mirror and rushed to the RTC complex which is hardly 10km from my room. I reached there by 5:30 and parked my bike outside. To control my anxiety I was walking between the entrance and hotel opposite to it Meanwhile  checking every bus through the window hoping to find ammu at the window seat. 
      “It's already six o'clock  but the bus has not come. Did i miss it? Or hasn't it come. If it came, ammu would have called me till now. May be the bus is delayed. Should i call ammu and ask?  No no. If i call her, She will come to know that i have been waiting for her since 5:30 AM. Let's wait for another 10 minutes” after i was relieved from my thoughts i started searching again. 
      While i was walking i saw a girl coming towards me. “oh my god!  What a girl she is! Why is she coming towards me?” my hands shivered with shy and excitement at a time. 
      I forgot myself examining her body. I could see a ball in every part of her body. Her eyes were like radium balls, cheeks were like cricket balls, if we come one feet down, there we could see basketballs and the most attractive balls are footballs which could be appreciated from a rear view only. The perfect package of balls which are to be played by a sports man like me. 
     She approached me. “Hello… are you sunny?”. Enough, that's the shock of the day. “oh god!  She knew me. How is this possible? Thank you god. ” seeing into the sky i thanked the almighty for lessening my efforts to introduce myself to her. 
     she was standing slightly angled to her right as if she was posing for a photo. “wow.  I will never forget that pose in my life.” 
      “yes, this is sunny. Who are….” my question was interrupted by her hug. “How are you sunny? Its me yar. Ammulu…” separating the hug and shaking me holding my shoulders to take me out of the shock. 
      “Is it you ammu really? I can't believe this. If i knew you will be this much pretty I wouldn't have committed you as my bestie” she hit me playfully in my stomach. “oh” inhaled big at once which made my stomach go inside for a second to take her punch. 
       “ok. I know there will be no use thinking of it now. We can't do anything expect leaving for my room. Come on. Let's go” walking to the parking place and took the bike out. 
      She took the keys off the bike “i will drive ra sunny please” 
      I looked at her seriously “no. You can't drive here. The traffic is more here” 
      She came little closer with a pleasing face “please one time ra. I will give you if i can't do it” holding my chin and gave a peck on my cheeks. 
      I Don't know what happened for a second. My head automatically nodded giving no attention to my inner feeling. 
      She started the bike as well as talking. She was comparing our life during schooling and after schoolin. I had listened to her saying about our first meeting. After that my mind took control of me. 
      my mind remembered her pose she was standing while she came to me today. “she looked like an angel in that pose. That ass seemed as if globe broken into half and settled on her back. That ass which had disturbed me in my dreams many times is now a few inches away from my dick. The mere thought of fucking her ass in doggy style is almost making me leak in my pants.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My romantic journey with my girl bestie - by Sunny5872 - 06-02-2019, 03:11 AM