Misc. Erotica The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust'
CHAPTER-7_EPISODE-7

Vikrant smiled at Rahul when he opened the door for him. Rahul had a very average hight and very lean body. He looked so weak by appearance and that’s why Vikrant had asked him to join him and Bhabhi for dinner. Priyanka has already confessed that she was first attracted to his broad chest and strong shoulders so Vikrant knew that Priyanka will never have any interest in Rahul.
“Come in, Rahul,” Vikrant said with a smile, while he was thinking that what a fool Rahul was to be used as a prop for Vikrant’s fun.

Vikrant closed the door after Rahul entered the house and then led him to the dining table. They get settled in the dining chairs. Rahul was looking around in excitement while Vikrant was planning his move.

“Looking for Priyanka Bhabhi?” Asked Vikrant.

“Yeah” Replied Rahul.

“She was preparing Dinner for us, got completely drenched in sweat so she is taking a shower right now. She will join us soon.” Vikrant informed him.

After about 10 minutes Priyanka emerged from her bedroom. She was wearing a lace and mesh babydoll chemise which was covering her body just an inch below her pussy. Pink colour of babydoll was perfectly matching with the colour of her cheeks. In a last-minute improvisation, Vikrant had asked her to wear a thong, so she was wearing just a thong inside that babydoll which could clearly be seen through the flimsy material of babydoll.

[img][Image: 134089026_priyanka.png][/img]

“Good evening Bhabhi ji, you are looking so sex……I mean beautiful” Rahul said as he get up in excitement to hug her but then remembered that just before Priyanka got out of the room, Vikrant had strictly asked him not to dare to touch Priyanka bhabhi. He was only allowed to see. Being a virgin even after 25 year of age, Rahul was more than happy to comply by Vikrant’s rules.

“Thank you Rahul” Priyanka greeted him avoiding any eye-contact with him. She was feeling so shy to exposed in front of a stranger like that.

Vikrant and Rahul both had their eyes fixed on Priyanka’s bulging bouncing boobs as she bent to serve them food. Her juicy melons were simply too massive for the babydoll to cover them. Vikrant looked at Rahul and noticed that his face was already too red and one of his hand was moving over his crotch.

“Come bhabhi ji, sit on my lap. Today I will feed you.” Vikrant said after Priyanka was done with serving the food.

Priyanka gave a sharp look to Vikrant but then she sat down on his lap. Vikrant started feed Priyanka with one hand while his other hand was roaming over her silky smooth thighs. Vikrant’s hand kept teasing her until they finished their dinner.

~

“Rahul, how was the food?” Vikrant asked him after finished their dinner. Vikrant and Rahul were still sitting on the dining chairs while Priyanka was putting utensils in the sink.

“Super tasty Vikrant”

“So, I think you should leave now as it getting very late,” Vikrant said and get up from the chair.

“Vikrant, can’t I stay here? I know you are going to fuck Bhabhi as soon as I go out of the door. Please allow me to stay here, I will only watch” Rahul begged.
He sounded like a desperate loser.

~

Vikrant blindfolded Rahul and made him sit on the couch. He spun around and saw Priyanka standing near the dining table. Vikrant started walking towards her as they both smiled at each other. Rahul was told by Vikrant that he can stay but his eyes will be blindfolded and he will sit on the sofa all the time. Vikrant made it very clear that if try to get up from sofa before Virkant finish fucking Priyanka then he will be thrown out of the house immediately. Rahul, the hopeless virgin, nodded to all his rules.

“You never fail to surprise me” Priyanka murmured In Vikrant’s ear as he grabbed her waist. For the time since Rahul came, she looked relaxed as Rahul can’t see her anymore.

“I told you to trust me,” Vikrant said and then pushed his lips on Priyanka’s. They both were very horny and were kissing very aggressively. Rahul who was sitting on a sofa, which was just 10 meters away from the dining table, was pressing his dick over his jeans now as he can clearly listen to the sounds made by them while kissing.

Vikrant twirled Priyanka by holding her from the waist. Now her back was stuck to his chest and her huge ass against his crotch. Vikrant groped her breast and started to play with them while she was wriggling her ass over his dick.

“aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” Priyanka moaned when Vikrant pulled her boobs out of the babydoll and twitched her nipples very hard.

“look what that loser is doing,” Vikrant said very slowly in her ear and then Priyanka turned her head and saw that Rahul had unzipped his jeans and was stroking his cock. Looking at his tiny cock she felt urge to suck Vikrant’s gigantic dick.

Priyanka then turned back and kneeled down In front of Vikrant. She then pulled down his shorts impatiently and grabbed his penis as soon as it jumped out of his underwear. She first licked his balls like a loyal mistress and then flicked her tongue from base of his dick up to his pee hole.

Vikrant cupped Priyanka’s head as she started rolling her juicy tongue around her dickhead. She moved her tongue all over his dick and soon his dick was shining as she had polished it with her saliva.

“aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” Vikrant groaned when Priyanka pushed his dick head in her mouth and started to suck the head of his tool while tickling his balls.

“Suck it hard……..Suck it hard…..My Jaan…..My love……….Priyanka take it all in” Vikrant uttered in pleasure but he asked her to stop as he was about to ejaculate. He did not wanted to waste his cum on her face. He loved to fill to Priyanka’s married pussy with his warm semen and the sight of her pussy filled with his spunk was most satisfying for him.

Vikrant then pulled Priyanka bhabhi up and positioned her on the dining table in a way that her upper body was resting on the dining table while she stood on her legs. He looked at her ass which was hardly been covered by just a thread as she was wearing a thong.

[img][Image: 134089163_2805849_12b.jpg][/img]

Vikrant pulled down her thong to completely reveal her cunt and asshole. He titillated her puffy pussy lips with his thumb. Then he asked Priyanka bhabhi to spread her ass-cheeks so he can easily finger her vagina.

“uuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” Priyanka moaned freely as Vikrant pushed his two fingers in her pussy after she spread her ass.

[img][Image: 134089245_5.jpg][/img]

Soon Vikrant’s fingers were drenched in Bhabhi’s carnal juices as she was so wet due to excitement of having fun in presence of a complete stranger. Vikrant finger fucked her until her start shuddering and she had her first orgasm of that night.

Vikrant pulled his fingers out her wet pussy and was about to lick her juices when Priyanka’s lovely little asshole caught his attention. He was so horny so without thinking much he pushed one of his cum soaked finger in Priyanka’s tight asshole.

“uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii….mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy” Priyanka shrieked as Vikrant’s finger entered her virgin ass-hole.
[+] 3 users Like _X_'s post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 01-12-2019, 10:32 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 06-12-2019, 10:35 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by manas - 07-12-2019, 11:24 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-12-2019, 11:02 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 14-12-2019, 02:33 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 15-12-2019, 11:10 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-12-2019, 09:26 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 26-12-2019, 11:24 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by _X_ - 22-01-2020, 08:06 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 28-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 04-05-2020, 07:51 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 11-05-2020, 02:03 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-05-2020, 04:50 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-05-2020, 05:53 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-06-2020, 12:04 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 28-11-2020, 12:04 AM