Poll: Do I go forward?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes Please?
87.18%
34 87.18%
You suck!
12.82%
5 12.82%
Total 39 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Adultery Adventures of My Sexy Housewife!
The next day, I awoke by my wife's pushing me around. 

"Good morning..."
"Good morning... Sorry was caught up with something."
"As usual. Before you say anything, what happened to your pants?"
"Nothing..." 
"Did you... Did you masturbate to that video?!" my wife shouted out!
"Baby, no... no...."
"You mean to tell me that you jerked off to that!? You liked showing your wife to the servant? You liked the fact that he jerked off on my wedding photo? He rubbed his dick all around this room? Take pictures? You jerked off to that?!"
"Well, not really. I was just watching something else..."
"Don't tell me, when you are lying. You son of a bitch! You liked it, didn't you?" 
All I could do was keep quiet. My wife looked at me and said
"Well, what are we going to do about Ramu now?"
"He's got pictures, and as you know all phones have backup now. So, it's gonna be hard to catch him."
"We inform the security officer!"
"Let's not inform the security officer, but try to handle it ourselves."
"Ourselves?"
"Yeah ourselves. You don't want your pictures going viral around the internet! Or what he did?!"
"He couldn't video me naked."
"But, even if he shared this video, i don't think it will be good!"
"True that. We gotta catch him slowly. First delete the video, and then take actions."
"While he makes my room filthy?"
"That's not what I mean baby..."
"What now? You want to make another video of Ramu jerking around inside our room?"
"Well, yes. If we have two videos of the same type, we can always use it as evidence..." i tried to cool things off.
"You bastard..."
"Well, where is your wedding photo?"
"I threw out the frame! How could I keep such filth!"
"Don't! Don't arouse suspicion on this."
"What!? You want me to keep that?"
"Well, sure. That man has defiled everything inside this room. That way, we have to throw out this bed. We can't, right? So, keep the photo."
"I will buy a new one today. What's your plan? Go to the office?"
"Yeah, I better be off. I go in early today, and come back early and take care of Ramu once and for all."
"Well, don't be late today. And please be on the phone while we are at it!"
"Sure thing. Won't miss it for the world."
"I know you wouldn't miss it! You perv!"
 I jumped off my bed, and rushed off inside the washroom.  Cleaned up and went to work after having breakfast. Ramu was working the vegetables as usual and kept to himself. I quietly finished off my breakfast and then ran off. 

At 12 today, I went to a quiet room. It was an old office room, used by none right now. Hoping no one would disturb me here, I closed the door and locked it. My wife called me and put me on the other end. Another video call. I started my screen record and quietly kept looking at the screen as my wife went inside the bathroom for a shower. It was gonna be something different. Today, I am openly going to actually enjoy something I should deem highly indecent. I was quickly hoping to enjoy the show first and then kick Ramu out! Now, five minutes has passed without any actions. I was hoping to see something new today. So, suddenly I see Ramu enter the room, peeping in. Once he made sure, everything was alright, he got in, and smelled my wife clothes again. This was something that's part of his routine, and he really likes my wife's fragrance very much. 

Now, once he lost interest in that, he took in to lie down on our bed, playing with her panties. Today, he took a step higher. He slowly, put secretly opened her drawer and brought out her bra. It was a lacy one, one that I liked seeing my wife in, and he smelled it, and then what he did got me real hard. He put the bra on the side pillow, and started helping between it. That was one hell of a scene. I never thought some one would do that, that too to my bed! He started humping it and sat on in with his dhoti up and his naked dick and butt rubbing across the pillow. I am sure that that bastard is doing this just to imagine my wife in that situation. I mean, what else could go wrong!

All the while, my penis was hurting inside my pants. I couldn't hold it any longer and I took my dick out at the very moment, jerking off to my servant masterbating on my bed. Then, he took my wife's picture and started kissing it. I could really sense something wrong here. I few minutes later, he just left the room in a hurry, I think because of my wife turning off the shower. A bit disappointing since both Ramu and I couldn't help but cum but it was hot enough, I guess. My wife quickly called me, telling me what had happened. 

"Oops, i forgot to record. He didn't come in today."
"Wait, what?"
"No he wasn't there. I mean, I was online the whole time!"
"You sure?"
"Yeah. I think he was high yesterday!"
"Okay. Anyway, take care. Bye." my wife cut the call.

Later that night, my wife was a bit quiet. She had gone out and instinctive put her phone on record just to check if Ramu makes any foul play or not! And he did, that cheeky bastard. Me and my wife were lying down on the bed, and I could just imagine Ramu humping his side pillow when my wife showed me this video.

Ramu had taken out another piece of her garments, her pink panty actually, and played with them, touching his penis with them. I tried hiding my boner and said

"Well, let's forget this ever happened. Just lock the door, when you go out!"
"Lock the door?"
"Look, we got two videos, but we can't prove he's doing a crime!"
"A crime? He was checking out my panty drawer."
"Well, we can't hand him off to the security officer for that. We need more evidence!"
"What evidence do you need? Him banging your wife?"
"Well, that's a serious accusation. He is a young kid, he will understand slowly and has only an old mom left! How's he gonna feed his mom?"
Hearing that my wife could just put off the lights. We didn't have sex that night, and I could understand my wife not sleeping at all, but I had office the next day, and therefore couldn't stay up. 
-"Let's have fun together baby... Are you in?"
[+] 2 users Like DRoyalStag's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Adventures of My Sexy Housewife! - by DRoyalStag - 02-11-2019, 06:31 PM
RE: Hanky-Panky with my Wife! - by ronylol - 02-11-2019, 11:44 PM
RE: Hanky-Panky with my Wife! - by Curiousbull - 03-11-2019, 02:25 AM
RE: Hanky-Panky with my Wife! - by pylode - 03-11-2019, 03:10 AM
RE: Hanky-Panky with my Wife! - by DRoyalStag - 03-11-2019, 03:29 AM
RE: Hanky-Panky with my Wife! - by ad1x - 03-11-2019, 01:07 PM
RE: Hanky-Panky with my Wife! - by Maathan - 18-11-2019, 11:32 AM
RE: Hanky-Panky with my Wife! - by blackdesk - 21-11-2019, 07:29 PM
Recourse with my wife - by DRoyalStag - 23-11-2019, 01:16 AM
RE: Hanky-Panky with my Wife! - by blackdesk - 23-11-2019, 03:21 PM
RE: Hanky-Panky with my Wife! - by DRoyalStag - 06-01-2020, 03:30 AM