Misc. Erotica The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust'
CHAPTER-7_EPISODE-6

Vikrant’s rest of the day in the office went uneventfully working on his files. He and his colleague were reprimanded by their HOD Kiran, in the morning for their carelessness so all of them were working their ass off. It was past 6 in the evening when Vikrant finished his work and Presented his file to his boss. While going out of the office he noticed that Tanya and Rahul were still working.

Vikrant saw Nazia when he was crossing bus stop. She was standing in the foremost corner of the bus stop and Vikrant could clearly see that she was crying.

“Hey Nazia, Why are you crying,” Vikrant said to her after he halted his bike and went near her.
“huhhhh…..Nothing….” Nazia replied awkwardly.

It was the first time Vikrant had got a chance to talk to Nazia outside the office. Vikrant always had an eye on her since the start of his job but he hardly got any chance to talk to her so far. Nazia’s chubby figure and glasses on her eye made her so sexy.

“Still thinking about Kiran Mam?” Vikrant asked her after quickly looking her from head to toe. She looked flushed as tears kept pouring from her eyes.

Vikrant was expecting a reply but he was stunned when Nazia just hugged him and kept sobbing. On instinct, Vikrant placed his hand on her back feigning to consol her while actually he just wanted to feel her.

“There is a café nearby. We can have a cup of coffee and conversation there.” Vikrant offered when he saw people in the bus stop giving weirdly at them.

“hmmmm” Nazia get out of his embrace and wiped the hot trails of tears, cascading from her lovely deep eyes to her pinky cheeks.

~

“Nazia, You should stop thinking about what Kiran mam said this morning. Such things are very normal in the corporates” Vikrant said after waiter placed two cold coffees on table and left.

[img][Image: 133974074_05.jpg][/img]

They were sitting across the table, in a coffee café. From the bus stop to the café, Nazia kept sobbing and didn’t utter a word. She only stopped sobbing when waiter was placing coffees on the table so Vikrant find it most appropriate moment to strike a conversation with her.

“25% of pay cut matters a lot to me, Vikrant. I just can't afford it.” Nazia replied weakly. She was looking so solemn right at that moment.

“Nazia…..Can you tell why exactly you come late so often? If I know the cause of the problem then I can try to solve it” Vikrant suggested.

“I am living in this working girls hostel…..which is actually a bit far away from office and since I took bus for the office, even if I get even 1 minute late, I miss my bus and next the bus come after half an hour, so that’s why I am late most of the days,” Nazia explained his situation.

“Well, that is no problem. You can come with me on my bike, if you don’t mind.” Vikrant said maintaining eye contact with her.

“Thank you Vikrant, that will be so grateful of you,” Nazia said joyfully. For the first time she looked relaxed and happy.

“No need for  Thank you, it will actually be an honour to help beautiful and hard-working colleague like you” Vikrant flirted. By then their coffee were finish so Vikrant asked for bill and then they left on his bike after he paid the bill.

~

“Bye Nazia, see you tomorrow morning” Vikrant chirped after Nazia asked him to stop bike near the bus stop from where she used to take bus.

“Bye Vikrant, I am so fortunate to have such a supportive and understanding colleague,” Nazia said and then she turned to go to her hostel while Vikrant stared her swinging fat ass.

[img][Image: 133974315_nazia.png][/img]

~

It was almost 8 PM when Vikrant reached home. It was the first time that he had returned this late from office. Priyanka opened the door after he pressed the doorbell.

“Priyanka…..My love…..I have asked you to wear a nightie but you are still roaming around in saree” Vikrant said when he saw Priyanka bhabhi in a regular saree.

“Vikrant, you are late today. I was waiting for you, called you too but your mobile was switched off” Priyanka sounded so concerned for him. She closed the door after Vikrant came in.

“Battery of my mobile is dead as I forget to plug charger in it because last night I was busy plugging my hard ‘charger’ in the little wet hole of my sexy Priyanka bhabhi” Vikrant winked.

“Vikrant, stop making fun of it. You don’t know how worried I got. I felt so lonely without you Vikrant” Priyanka said while placing her arm around his neck.

“Priyanka bhabhi….I am back.... so just chill now and get dressed in a sexy nightie. Rahul would be coming any moment” Vikrant said, ignoring Priyanka’s emotions.

“Are you sure? it will be just be limited to teasing only?” Priyanka asked innocently.

“Bhabhi jaan!!! Don’t you trust me?” Vikrant assured Priyanka. But was he really confident that dinner with Rahul would be limited to teasing only or Rahul had some other plans?
[+] 4 users Like _X_'s post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 01-12-2019, 10:32 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 06-12-2019, 10:35 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by manas - 07-12-2019, 11:24 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-12-2019, 11:02 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 14-12-2019, 02:33 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 15-12-2019, 11:10 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-12-2019, 09:26 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 26-12-2019, 11:24 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by _X_ - 21-01-2020, 06:30 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 28-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 04-05-2020, 07:51 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 11-05-2020, 02:03 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-05-2020, 04:50 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-05-2020, 05:53 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-06-2020, 12:04 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 28-11-2020, 12:04 AM