Adultery My wife, why did she betray me (completed)
Saravanan watched as Prabu rode away on his motorbike. He had not failed to notice Prabu’s elation at first that he had an opportunity to renew his sexual relationship with Meera. He must have thought that I had simply resigned myself to the fact that my wife desires him sexually and I was simply going to yield my rights over her to him, in as far as sex is concerned of course thought Saravanan. Even if Meera had failed to understand correctly Prabu’s intentions towards her, he (Saravanan) had accurately judged to what extent Prabu was willing to go.

If only Meera had thought through thoroughly what had happened from the beginning she would have realised her great error in judgement. In the beginning when Prabu was attracted to Meera when he saw her in the temple, he would have realised even then that she was a married woman. Of course, he learnt that she was my wife only later after some discreet enquiries. Even knowing this fact that she was the wife of a friend he still lusted after her. Therefore, the only motivation he had was to enjoy sexual delights with the wife of another man. There was only lust and absolutely no feelings of love whatsoever. He had plotted from the beginning solely with the aim of wanting to fuck her thought Saravanan. 

He had played his cards right. What aided him greatly was my trusting nature. Betraying the trust of anyone, let alone a friend, would have never entered my mind, Saravanan thought with regret. Therefore, I had naively thought others would also abide by such principles. Now Saravanan had learnt a harsh lesson in his life. By nature, he was a kind, honest and morally upright person. Prabu on the other hand was morally corrupt. He may have voiced to Meera his dilemma between his desire for her and being pained by his great deceit to his friend but really that was all sham. True friends would go to a great extent for the well being of a friend and would be disgusted to even contemplate betraying a friend. Prabu had no such moral compunction. He delighted in using Meera for his pleasure. He fulfilled his sexual fantasies with her and would have continued to do so without any regret if his father had not put a stop to it.

Even now, Saravanan thought, when I told him that I would allow him to resume enjoying Meera sexually, how bright his face became. That was why Saravanan felt satisfaction when Prabu’s expression changed when he started laying down the conditions attached. Now Prabu was made aware he didn’t have a free pass to do what he wanted. Saravanan knew that all Prabu wanted was to come back every two weeks or so, fuck Meera a few times and go back to his wife and child. He would then come back the next time he was horny for the pleasures that Meera’s attractive body gave him. As far as Prabu was concerned, he was not bothered if he (Saravanan) treated Meera as his wife or not Saravanan correctly guessed. All that mattered to him was that Meera continued to fuck with him. In fact, Prabu would have thought that Saravanan not treating Meera as his wife henceforth would be beneficial to him. That would make Meera all the more hunger for his visit to quench her sexual appetite.

He would want this status quo to remain. He fucking her regularly while Meera continues to remain in Saravanan’s house albeit, practically as a glorified maid. Saravanan did not think that Prabu would ever want to set Meera up as his mistress or divorce his wife and marry her. Why should when he was readily getting all that he desired from her. Taking her as his mistress or wife would entail Prabu taking up greater responsibilities that he definitely would not want. The closeness he feels for Meera is mainly because of sexual intimacy unlike Meera who my actually have at least some feelings of love .. hmm or rather would you say feelings of attachment.
Now that brought Saravanan to the next question, what is Meera’s answer going to be. Would she forsake nearly ten years of marriage, her children, for the sexual pleasures she longs for with Prabu. This is going to be very difficult for her. She had been brought up in a strict household and this would be a cultural shock to her. Sleeping with a person other than her husband in secret is one thing but being bold enough to make it a permanent arrangement is quite another. However, choose she has to. There were no other alternatives for her. This was what perturbed Prabu greatly. He knew that Meera would feel greatly agitated and distressed if she knew that I was aware of her committing adultery thought Saravanan.

Things would have to come out in the open. I cannot continue to share her with Prabu thought Saravanan of the current situation prevailing. Even though he had not been physically sharing her, as far as he was concerned her emotions being torn apart towards the both of them was still just as bad. He also could not contemplate letting her have her pleasures and turn a blind eye to her adultery as he had first considered. It would have been distasteful thinking he would be kissing the very lips that had been kissing Prabu. Worst is to know that those lips would have been wrapped around Prabu’s cock on his regular visits made that thought especially nauseating. Then to have her embracing him as he made love to her knowing that she had been doing the same with Prabu as he rammed her pussy with his cock was just disgusting. So that’s why he had decided that she be either belonged to him or Prabu, not to both of them. Saravanan mind was filled with these thoughts as he drove back to his shop.

Prabu had a lot on his mind as he sat in the bus on his way to Chennai. He had not anticipated this turn of events when he came back here. He certainly didn’t expect Saravanan to make the proposal that he did. For him to do that he must have realised that Meera was still in need of the sexual bliss he had given her. It had been so obvious that Saravanan had been able to detect what was on Meera’s mind. Did she have the same type of thoughts that he had. When he was making love with his wife, he would imagine the many times that his cock had ploughed Meera’s tight pussy. He missed Meera’s passionate reaction as he fucked her. She would wrap her legs and arms around him in a tight impassioned embrace. Oh how her hips would meet his thrust as his cock slammed in and out of her wet cunt.  Her lips would greedily suck on his and her nails embedded in the flesh of his back when she was in the throes of uncontrollable bliss.

These are the pleasures he missed from Meera. His wife did not display this same degree of wanton lust. Hell, she didn’t even voluntarily suck his cock. He had to coax her and then too she did it only once in a while. Now he had a chance to enjoy those delights that he missed so much. Meera too must have imagined that it was he who was fucking her when Saravanan made love to her. This made his cock twitch in his underwear. His only worry was that Meera accepts what he intended to tell her and she does not get uncontrollably distraught on learning that Saravanan knew about their affair.

Prabu knew how much she cared for Saravanan. He (Prabu) had awoken her hidden lust. They sharing the close sexual intimacy and the pleasures from each other had elicited a sort of caring for him but he was not fool enough to think that she had forsaken her husband and was fully in love with him now. After each bout of sexual pleasure with him there will be accompanying sorrow at what she had done. In the beginning even as she orgasmed tears would flow down her cheeks. As time went on the tears dried up but the sorrow always remained though it had been pushed further back in her mind. He knew that when she was with him, she forgot everything else for those times together. The glow of happiness would even last for a while after that but regret, guilt and unhappiness at her behaviour never failed to slowly affect her eventually. She would often say she wanted this adulterous relationship to cease but he was always able to persuade her to give herself to him once again. Not even once she would allow him to speak about Saravanan in any demeaning manner. He too had to show her that he was equally sorry that he was betraying Saravanan and it hurt him to do so. He knew if he ever talked bad about Saravanan Meera would immediately stop the affair.

Prabu tried to keep the sexual aspect fresh as possible. He would have sex with her in various places in the house in different styles. He would fuck her in the hall leaning against the wall, lying on the sofa. He would do it on the dining table, sometimes on the kitchen ledge while the food was getting heated up Meera’s body would be getting heated up as he would fuck her with she sitting on the ledge with legs spread out and he standing between them as he shoved his rod in and out. He would give her a visual treat as they did it in with her on her knees on the bed and watching themselves mate in the dressing table mirror. All these were new and exciting for her. It was good that their affair ended when it did. Her memories of it was still enticing for her. Their actual sexual affair had only lasted a little over three weeks out of which they did not meet for more than a week one time when Saravanan had grown suspicious. So, their affair was relatively in its infancy.

Prabu had hoped that Saravanan would just agree to let Meera have her own pleasure. Him only meeting her about twice a month would have kept it exciting for sometime at least. Even then by about a year or two it would have lost its newness and Meera could have gone back to being only Saravanan’s wife once more. Now that was not possible. He also could not lie to Saravana that Meera agreed to continue their affair without really telling her about what Saravanan had asked him to do. In that case Saravanan would not touch her henceforth and Meera would eventually know everything when she asks Saravanan for the reason he was ignoring her. So, he had to persuade Meera to expect nothing more than just continue the affair. Who knows when eventually they decide enough is enough Saravanan may even accept Meera back again once he knew the affair was over and Meera did not want him (Prabu) anymore.

The week went by quite quickly for Prabu. He had settled some important issues regarding his business a day earlier than first anticipated. He had told Saravanan that he would only come back on the Saturday morning but here he was back in town on the Friday morning itself. He was going to meet Meera now before going back home. Saravanan or anyone at his home did not know that he was back. He was going to meet Meera at her home. He knew Saravanan will be in his shop and the children at school. He hoped the same thing would happen as it did before when he went to see Meera after coming back from Chennai (returning after shopping for his sister’s wedding). Then, they had fucked vigorously having missed each other for a few days. Now he wanted to do that again first before telling her about Saravanan’s proposal. He had a bundle of pink jasmine flowers in his pocket. He was ready.  

Prabu walked with pounding heart through the back way via the Mango grove. This stretch of way was always very lonely without usually meeting anyone. The wall surrounding the school field was quite high hence it was not possible to see if anyone was walking by the that way. He had rehearsed what he wanted to say to Meera. He must make sure he was able to fuck her before he told her what had transpired between Saravanan and himself. This would serve to remind her of all the pleasures she had been missing. That would mean he had to convince her to give herself to him immediately. He was quite confident he could do it because he saw the same desire in her eyes when they met in his father’s funeral. He had to be patient once again like the first time he had sex with her. At that time, he was careful to see to that she had wonderful pleasure. He remembered how her body had spasmed uncontrollably as she experience an orgasm of the intensity she never had before. He must make her shudder in bliss like that again. He was hoping she would be more receptive to his proposal with the glow of pleasure still carousing through her body.

Meera was quite upset that Prabu had gone back to Chennai immediately and that he had not even made ant attempt to meet her. Even this information strangely enough she got from her husband. Why he informed this to her even without she asking about it was something she could not understand. Maybe because she knew Prabu well he had said this as if to inform what was happening with a mutual friend. Her husband seemed to be quite quiet this past week. His conversations with her became very much limited. Even in the bed he had not made any attempts to touch her. Maybe there were some business tension she thought. With her mind also being preoccupied with thoughts of Prabu he too did not delve in it much. What would she have said if Prabu had actually come to see her she wondered. Since he did not do that she would never know. What did her husband say, he would be back this Saturday. That’s just tomorrow. This time he will be here a bit longer I think thought Meera. Would he at least try to see me this time around. She was busy in the kitchen when she heard a knock on the back door. Who could be here at this time of the day she thought to herself as she walked towards the back door. There was a knock again before she could open it. She unlatched the door and opened it. Her breath caught at her throat. Prabu was standing there with a smile on his face.       
[+] 7 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My wife, why did she betray me - by game40it - 24-11-2019, 03:28 PM
RE: My wife, why did she betray me - by game40it - 24-11-2019, 03:32 PM
RE: My wife, why did she betray me - by game40it - 24-11-2019, 03:35 PM
RE: My wife, why did she betray me - by game40it - 25-11-2019, 06:17 PM
RE: My wife, why did she betray me - by LustyLeo - 25-11-2019, 07:34 AM
RE: My wife, why did she betray me - by Minister - 25-11-2019, 04:02 PM
RE: My wife, why did she betray me - by Dorabooji - 25-11-2019, 04:55 PM
RE: My wife, why did she betray me - by game40it - 25-11-2019, 06:27 PM
RE: My wife, why did she betray me - by game40it - 25-11-2019, 06:28 PM