Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife
I received a mail from this girl (I would like to keep her identity as a girl), stating her interest in exhibitionism. This girl is about 25 years old, unmarried from Pune. She wanted a few tips from me, to proceed with the exhibitionism. Continuing our chats, she stated that, she has done some exhibitionism, but nothing above her knees, and nothing below her cleavage. She wanted to proceed further, but obviously, she was afraid, and she didn’t have a place or a stranger for the same.

Given the situation in our country, with all social issues and taboos, I personally feel that exhibitionism shall be done at a strange place, with a stranger only. I stated the same. While our chats, I found out that, she was very excited and also has an interest in exhibitionism. Over a few emails, she suggested me few things, but she herself was not fully confident, hence we dropped the plan.

After few emails, I thought I should interfere and suggest her the way, where she could exhibit herself in presence of me to a stranger (though I was also a stranger to her), and she immediately agreed. After she agreed I had only one option of showing her assets to room service of the hotel, as that would be the safest. During our planning, I made the impression that we could neither do this at Hyderabad (place where I live), nor Pune (place where she lives). So, finally, we made a plan. Before meeting up, I asked her, what she wanted to exhibit, and she was under a dilemma to whether to show herself fully nude or partial nude, but she finally made up her mind to be fully nude.

The plan was to meet in Bangalore, and represent that, we know each other, and we work for the same office, but in different cities, and were in Bangalore to meet a client. We would take to separate rooms (as we wanted to look professional) meet in the hotel and exhibit her. This took almost 15 days for me and her to adjust to this and plan.

So the plan was simple for me (like me and my wife have done it many times) we would meet in a hotel, and flash the room service guy, but it was difficult for her, being her first time, and we also don’t know each other, so there were trust issues from both sides, to be honest. However, I didn’t want to force her, I m not that kind of guy, she took her time, and finally, she agreed. The plan was to meet up at a hotel in Bangalore, minimum 4 star (that was my condition, as I didn’t want to take chances with some normal hotel, and she agreed upon the same), take 2 rooms, pose as if we are from the same office, but in different cities and exhibit to room service guy.

We finally decided to meet one fine Saturday, at Bangalore, and I asked her to carry some kind of clothing, which will help her to exhibit more. I made bookings for both of us, under my firm’s name. Generally, the plan was to check out in the same evening, as we pretended to meet a client, hence the booking was done for a day.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by Rocky - 01-03-2019, 11:41 PM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by Evil - 07-03-2019, 05:12 PM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by raj6556 - 28-07-2021, 08:37 AM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by neha2 - 05-04-2019, 07:33 PM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by Black_C - 06-04-2019, 10:02 PM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by kriti23 - 17-04-2019, 09:07 AM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by kriti23 - 21-04-2019, 12:17 PM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by Nomak - 21-05-2019, 09:08 PM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by Maathan - 20-06-2019, 08:08 AM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by Nomak - 26-06-2019, 05:32 PM