Adultery Revenge-Completed
First night Scene- Ash waiting for Paru in bedroom

As per the Ashish request, their first night should be in Paru’s room in her home. Everyone surprised by his decision but due to next flat, no one argued. Paru sisters stayed with Ash parents.  He want to fuck her from the location she hit him. He had made lot of wild fanaticizes to fuck her.  Ash entered the bedroom with the happiness of fulfilling his revenge. He was really excited to enjoy the last stage of his revenge. Ash felt proud of himself for executing the master plan. He has dreamed about these moments since she insulted in front of his parents. Ash waited in her bedroom for Paru’s arrival. Even though he is taking revenge, he was curious to know the level of sex between Paru & Rahul.. In case of Paru being fucked by her lover, Ash decided to ruin the life of both. He decided to fuck her till morning.
After the marriage function got over, Ash and Paru came to his room for changing the dress. Immediately on entering the room, Ash hugged Paru and kissed her but before proceeding further, Ash sister in law and mother came for helping her to remove the marriage dress. They send Ash out of room. After changing the dress, they took Paru to kitchen for introducing to guest reaching the home but last minute invitation. Ash got upset but patiently waited to become night.

Paru in Kitchen:  

Even though she is with her in laws in kitchen, Paru was in shocked stage even after the marriage. Paru took great difficulty to control her tears. Even though she is interacting and smiling but her mind was in shock stage. She can’t believe, Rahul ditched her by believing on rumours.  She can’t believe on what happen in her life. She was thinking about her marriage with Rahul for past many years. She was preparing herself for the marriage moment but today she belongs to someone else. Paru wants to commit suicide but she discourages her by thinking about her sisters and parents.  After so much of thinking, she can’t figure out her hidden enemy. She got doubt in Ashish behaviour due to his unnecessary involvement and cunning smile. Even in her college days, she heard about his notorious college life about Ash from few of her seniors.

Paru’s First Night

Paru was accompanied by Ash Sister in law & her sisters till her room. Paru entered the room and found Ash sitting in chair and looking at her photos.
Paru sister: Sorry Jijaji. Everything is last minutes arrangements. We have made all arrangements in your bedroom but last minute you changed the decision. What happen?
Ash smiled at them. Nothing.. Just thought of Paru’s comfortable..
Paru Sister In-law: Paru. Don’t fall in men word. They will say something and do something else. Please don’t fall in his trap.
They left by closing the door.
Ash: Close the door. Do you drink water in night?
Paru: No.
Ash: Please get a water Jug. I drink water in night
Paru went outside and bring the water Jug and kept on side table of bed..
Ash: Change from sari and wear the dress as per your comfortable. Loose Mini trousers and Tshirt. (He laughs)
Paru got surprised by hearing about her comfortable dress code from Ash mouth.
Paru: How you know about that? (She looks surprised)
Ash understands his mistake in telling. He had her hostel life photos
Ash: Just wild guess. Hope I got it correct. (He laughs). You can change to that dress. I don’t have objection in wearing any dress as per your wish.
Paru: Thank you but not today..
Ash: Then.. Change to other night dress.
Paru: Ok .
Before Paru walk towards the wardrobe arranged with her dress, Ash called her.
Ash: Come and sit near to me. We will have some conversation and later will help to change the dress. Do you want to take shower?
Paru: Not planning for tonight. It’s tired already. I will take shower tomorrow morning. Shall I change the dress and come?
Ash: No. Come here.. (Voice was commanding)
Paru came near to Ash. He got up from chair and guided her to bed. He made her sit and sat next to her.
His eyes fall in the projected boobs of Paru through the Sari gap.
Ash: You are beautiful in Sari. (His look was in her belly & boobs)
Even though Ash is her husband, Paru felt humiliated by his starving look on her body. His eyes were still on her boobs. Paru wished him to take the eyes and look at her face. Paru distract him by closing her body with sari Pallu.
Paru: Ash. I have a request.
Ash: I also have.. But you tell first.
Paru: If you don’t mind. Can you give me some time to adjust to new life?. Even though Rahul ditched me, I need some time to come out of those memories.
Ash: can you take the Pallu. I was enjoying the beauty of my wife.. Please don’t cover it.
Paru wondered by his response to her heartfelt request. She stays idle with confusion.
Ash took the hands and removes the pallu which cover her body parts. He started staring at her boobs. Ash didn’t grab or touch her body. She got relief by that.
Paru: Ash what is your request.
Ash got up from the bed and took a plastic cover. He handed over to Paru.
Paru: what is it?
Ash: Open and see
Paru opens and found yellow colour shirt along with white colour bottom having yellow printed dots.
Ash: wear this dress tonight. I don’t know the size but guessed. (He smiled)
Paru: I have enough dress but why you bought this? What’s special about this?
Ash: you may forget but you were wearing the same dress when I entered last time in your room.
Paru shocked by his words. This is first time Ash entering her bedroom after the incident happen in her childhood. She doesn’t remember her dress. As per Paru, that was one of her worst day in life and she took long time to forget that incident.
Paru: Ash.. Do you still remember that? (Her voice was scared)
Ash: How can I forget? Any way every thin g was happen for good. Due to that day, I got an aim in my life. I made it today.
Paru got totally surprised by his words. She didn’t think about such angle. She got scared and shows the reluctant to change her dress.
Ash: Do you want me to help in changing dress?
Paru: No.
Ash: Then what for waiting?  Change it and come. Still lot more surprise for you (His voice was harsh).
Paru got up for changing dress.
Ash: Paru. Do you remember the colour of your innerwear and Bra that day?
Paru looked stunned by his question. She stared at the eyes of Ash.
Ash: Ok. It’s fine if you don’t remember. That day was only my night mare. I was only suffered that day. You might sleep peacefully. Any way no regrets.. If you remember, please wear same colour Bra & Panty. (He patted on his cheeks where Paru hit him that day)
Paru felt his anger on her.
Paru: Ash.. I am sorry.. Please tell me. What you expect from your sister on similar situation?
By understanding the change in tone of Paru, Ash smiles at her to calm down.
Ash: Don’t be offensive. I just want to start my life from same situation. I hope you don’t have an issue now. Now I am your husband and you are my wife. Change the dress and come.
Paru want to say something but didn’t pay attention to her. Paru went to bathroom and changed to the night dress. While she comes out of bathroom, Ash was standing outside the bathroom door.
Ash: I can’t wait to see you in this dress.
He screened her body. Without showing any shame, he turns her and commended on her ass.
Ash: Whow!!! You look perfect in dress. You both ass cheeks are well projected. You look similar in your childhood. It was very hard for me to control myself by watching you wearing the same dress. I shagged lot by thinking about you.
Paru understands the process of shagging by boys. Rahul has told her many times about shagging by thinking about her previous day dressing during their conversation. She didn’t encourage him but was decided in her mind to give him a surprise by doing it on her first night with him. She felt ashamed of standing in front of Ash. She felt humiliated by his words.
Ash: Come Paru..
He guided her to corner of room. He went to her back and closes her mouth by his hand. Ash brings his other hands in top of her boobs. He pulls her shirt hard. Couple of buttons fell on ground. Paru looked surprised by his act. he put his hands inside her shirt and hold her boobs.
Ash: Now onwards you just follow as per my instruction. I will do same as that day but now instead of slapping me, you show give a kiss to me. That will end of our old memories
Saying this he pressed her boobs.
Ash: Try to come out of my grip like that day.
Paru turns her head and looked at Ash with pleading eyes. He gave a kiss on her forehead.
Ash: This is just a fun. Use your force like that day.
He started to force her to follow and Paru tried to come out his hands like earlier. This time he holds her tight and bites her ears. Ash hands even went inside her bra. Suddenly he released her and as per his instruction she gave a kiss to Ash.
Paru got relief in completion of her acting.
He guided her to bed and made her sit in bed. She saw few books in the bed. She looks confused on Ash.
Ash: Paru.. Get sit in the middle of bed and read the books.
She shows some hesitation but follows Ash instructions. Once she sits on middle and opens the books. Ash came and sat next to her. He kissed on Paru’s cheek and said love you
Paru kissed his cheeks and said I love you in his ears.
Before she returns to her position, ash holds her and kissed her cheeks. Ash pulls her closer and starts kissing her madly. Paru didn’t move. She found his hands on top of her boobs. He pressed her boobs gently. He was murmuring ‘’I love you’’ while kissing. He brings his face near to her lips. She turns her face to avoid kissing in her lips but Ash brings her face in between two palms and faced towards him. Before kissing, Ash looked at her lips and enjoyed the pink lips of her.
Ash: Whether that bastard kissed on your lips?
Paru got frighten by Ash harsh voice. She shakes her face and replied No to him.
Say good. Ash mouth took her lips in his mouth. She felt breathless due to his intense kissing. Paru was expecting the excitement in such kissing and was waiting for her first night to enjoy the pleasure from her lover. When ash was going, she didn’t find any excitement or pleasure instead of that she find it very difficult and irritating. Ash released the hands from her face and brings it to her boobs. She tried to withdraw but his angry red face made her to stay in same position. She felt vomiting sensation when ash put his tongue inside her mouth.  Ash started produced some sound while sucking her lips. His hands were still pressing her boobs. He tried to pinch her boobs but due to Bra he was not successful. Ash released Paru lips after few minutes of sucking. Paru got relief and she took a deep breath.
Ash removed his T-shirt and throws on floor. After that he holds the bottom of her t-shirt. Paru hold the hands of Ash and requested him to not remove.
Ash: what happen? This is all part of this day..
Paru has lost her hope to speak about her emotions to Ash. She didn’t stop him in second attempt. Ash removed her T-shirt. Mangalsutra in her neck stuck in the t-shirt. Ash carefully places it back and throws her T-shirt. Paru couldn’t control her tears and flows out of her eyes. Paru has never stand naked in front of any man. She covers her boobs with both hands. Ash saw the tears in her eyes bur he didn’t show any mercy to her. He brings his face near to her face and licked her tears.
Ash: Whow!! Nice taste..
He holds his hands on top of her hands and forcefully separated her hands covering her boobs. He looked at her boobs and commended.
Ash: You look similar to Tamannah. You are fairer than her.. What a pair of boobs?. Thank you for taking care of your boobs for me.
Ash brings his face near to boobs and start kissing on top of Bra. He took the mangalsutra in mouth and gave it in her mouth as the reminder of the ownership. His hands went to back of her and unhook her Bra knot. Her bra loses the grip on her boobs and fell down. Ask looked at her boob’s beauty for few seconds and took two melons in her hands. Paru boons are pink in colour and tender.
Ash: What a colour. I saw such boobs for English ladies in videos.
Saying this he took her boobs in his mouth and start sucking. He gently keeps sucking and Paru go a strange sensation on her body. Her hands went to back of his head and hold on it.
Ash got encourage by her movement and he keeps sucking hard. When he realized that she started enjoying, he bites her nipple hard as his fantasy of hurting. Paru screamed on pain and he laughs.
Ash: sorry. Just for fun and a reminder for you. This is to hate your coward ex boyfriend. Imagine if you marriage is happen with him and he is in my place.
Ash deliberately reminds about his boy friend for hurting her.
When Paru mind started thinking about her boy friend. Ash got up in bed and removed his pants along with his under wear. He throws it to ground.  He was standing in bed and his Lund was above Paru head. Paru sit in same position and looked at Ash. She is seeing man Lund for first time. She saw few photos of English man but she found Ash Lund as black and lesser size. She was confused with his next move. With most shocking he holds his dick in hand and bring near to her face.
Ash: Today onwards. This is belongs to you.. Just show your love by giving a kiss.
She didn’t even fantasize on kissing a man tool with her lover in first night.
Ash Lund touched her cheeks and he slides towards her lips. She slides her face.
Paru: Ash.. Please not this. I don’t like.  I will vomit. Please don’t make me to do it..i beg you.
Ash: Paru.. You have to do it one day. Then why not today.. Please don’t disappoint the Lund. He was waiting for last so many years.
He holds on back of head and turns her face towards his Lund. Paru tried her force to pull her face back suddenly Ash put the pressure on her hair. She lost her force due to pain. Ash used this opportunity to bring her face closer. Ash Lund touches the lips of Paru. His pre cum stick on her lips. She closed her eyes to avoid facing him.
Ash: Open the mouth my love..
Paru tried to keep her mouth close but her hold his hand on her cheek and push hard with his fingers. Due to pain in cheeks, she opens her mouth. He pushed his Lund inside her mouth and start fucking her mouth. Paru felt like breathless and vomiting due to the taste. She cried due to pain in her heart and humiliation. Due to lack of her cooperation and completion of mental satisfaction of Ash, he pulls his Lund out of her mouth.
Her saliva comes out of her mouth and fall in bed. She didn’t even bother to spit in bed.
Ash: How was the taste?
Paru look angry and stare on Ash. Before she opens her mouth, Ash holds her cheeks with angry face and scream on her.
Ash: Don’t show you face to me. I will slap you.
Seeing the ferocious face of Ash, she got scared and her angry face turns to pleading face.
Ash: Please don’t get scared. I was joking.
Without asking her permission he made her to doggy position. He went back of her. She stays unchanged position. Ash went and sat on his knees. He bends forward and kisses on her back. He started kissing & licking her back. His hands pressed her hanging boobs. He got up again and come in her front. This time when he brings his Lund to her mouth, she opens and took it in mouth. She didn’t cooperate with blowjob but he fucked her mouth by himself. When he pulls out this time he made he to lick his balls. She told her to remain in same position and went back of her. This time he holds his hands on both sides of her pants and pulls down. Ash looked at her ass. He can’t find any mark in her skin. He bends forwards and parted her ass cheeks with both hands then started licking her ass hole. While licking, he pulls the dress completely from her body and throws on floor.
Paru felt tickle sensation and slowly changed to pleasure. She licked his licking and slowly shakes her ass to give more comfort to ash. Ash finger went on top of her cunt and start rubbing slowly. Paru gets the pleasure of her life. She forgets about all and started enjoying the new sensation on her body. Her hands went and helped Ash to open her ass hole and put his lips into it. Paru body start cooperating with Ash instruction. She opens her mouth on pleasure when his tongue touches her cunt. He licked her cunt till her juice comes. Paru try to control her pleasure but Paru’s juice started leaking. Ash drank her pussy juice. Ash got up and started fucking her from behind. Paru body got shake with fear. Ash fucks her in doggy position for few minutes. Due to virgin and tight cunt, he could not enter her pussy. He made her laid down in bed and come in straight position. Even though his dick enters only little from back, she has pain in her pussy area. Paru close her eyes and waited for him to finish. Ash kept his dick in her pussy and pushes it inside. Ash got exited with tightness of her pussy. Due to excitement he started pushing hard and Paru screamed due to pain. Ash closed her mouth with his hands and continues pushing. After few rounds of pushing, his Lund broke her virginity and enters in to her cunt. Paru try to push him away but she lost in his strength. He fucks her and cum inside her pussy. Ash got his satisfaction by looking at the blood stains in his Lund. He wiped the blood with tissues. He looked at Paru. Paru was taking deep breath due to relief from pain.  Ash got relief from all his worries about her virginity. Due to happiness, he went neat and kissed her eyes.
Ash: I love you.. Sorry for hurting. I was dreaming for this day from the time I saw you. I will not repeat this. Please forgive for this day.
Paru felt his love in his words.
Paru: I was not prepared for today. I was expecting some time. But now it’s fine.
Ash: See your bed sheet. Its blood..
Paru looked down and found the blood stain in bed sheet. She felt shy.
Paru: What will we do now? My sisters will make fun of me tomorrow.
Ash: Don’t worry. We will also make fun of them during their time.
Paru: I will change the sheet and will wash without their knowledge.
Paru was about to get up..
Ash: Stay here. We will change little later.
Paru felt a caring voice from Ash and she remains in bed.
Paru: Ash . Let me wash myself. It’s still paining down.
Ash: Ok. Can I join with you?
Paru liked his polite way.
Paru: do you need my permission? You made me act in your script without my permission and now you are asking my permission. Very Nice..Come. Wash yourself also.
Ash & Paru went wash room. Paru helped him in cleaning his Lund. All the time Ash was looking at Paru. When she bends down and washes her legs, he enjoys her hanging boobs by pressing it. After returning from wash room, she found her dress lying in different part of floor. She collected from floor and wears it. On Ash request, she did not wear her shirt. Ash wears only his trouser. Both of them went back to bed.
Ash took Paru’s head and placed in his chest. He put his hands below and holds her shoulder and brings her closer. He started playing with her boobs. Paru didn’t object.
Ash: Paru. I am sorry in hurting you. I was really happy and did everything due to my excitement. Imagine my condition when you are sleeping with Rahul on this bed.
Paru: Rahul is over. Please don’t bring him in between us. I understand his position. Everyone has their priority. Today I am with you is because of my father. I don’t have any grudge or complaints with anyone. I need to take care of my family. It is my responsibility.
Ash: You look for job as soon as we reach Mumbai. You can support your family by your income. Father will take at least one year to recover. My business is also not in great shape. I also need a year to bring it back to normal. Afterwards, I can help you.
Paru: Thank you Ash.(Paru kissed on Ash chest) I was about to ask you... Most of his savings are over by my marriage & hospital expenses. They need my financial support for rest of the life. We are not lucky. Everyone cheat us. Not anymore. My father can’t afford any more attack.  Now it‘s the time to retaliate. I will not spare anyone (Paru voice become hard due to anger)
Ash got shocked by her words. He patted on her shoulder to make her calm.
Ash: Ok. We will do it.
Paru got happy by the way Ash is supporting. She was never expecting from Ash. She felt guilty on her bad attitude towards Ash through the years.
Paru: Sorry Ash for insulting and hurting you. I never try to understand you.
Ash: Not only your fault. I am culprit. I also did lot of mistake due to immaturity. You know all boys will be seeking sex from love during that time. I really started loving you after the incident. I love you.
Paru: I love you too
Paru felt big relief and hugged him tightly. She felt happy in marrying Ash. she got disappointed when Ash took her head from his chest and placed on pillow. He got up and switched of the main light. He turns the side lamp and lie down near to Paru. He turns his body towards her and hugged her. Ash kissed o her lips. Paru also responded to him. Ash holds his hands on her ass and pulls her closely. Paru felt his hard dick in her pussy area. Paru also put her effort to push her pussy further to his dick. They started kissing passionately. Her bra crushed in his chest. Paru didn’t feel her boobs touch in his chest due to her bra. She broke the kiss then got up and removes her bra. After lie down, she removed her bottom pants and remains in her panty. While Paru undressing. Ash also removed his trouser. She came back to same position and start kissing Ash. Ash hands hold her back and keep her body close with his body. Paru brings her pussy to the top of his erected Lund and pushed herself. Ash also pushed towards her pussy. Both of them didn’t try to break the kiss. Suddenly Paru rolled on her body and came on top of Ash. Still they didn’t break the kissing. Paru enjoys her tongue inside Ash mouth. She was enjoying the sucking of Ash. Paru got tired and broke the kiss. She remains on top of Ash. Ash made her to sit on his Lund. He started pressing her boobs by looking at her eyes. Paru feel erotic due to his pressing. Her eyes fill with Lust. She bed down and guided her boobs to Ash mouth. Ash started sucking her boobs. Ash removed his underwear while sucking. His Lund hit the back of Paru. Paru brings her hands to her back and started stoking his Lund. Ash got excited by her movement.
Paru: Ash suck it….
Ash: yes baby.. Insert your finger inside by skin of Lund.
Paru: Ahh… Nice…
Paru was feeling the sensation inside her boons and body…Ash was also went high due the extreme pleasure of here finger massage in his dick head.
Paru: Ash suck fast…..
Ash can see the movement of her hips and rubbing of her pussy in his body. He pulls her panty down and guides his Lund towards her pussy. Her pussy was leaking. His dick enters her pussy hole.
Paru: Ahh!!! Eshhh!!! Paining…
Ash withdraws his Lund and continues sucking her boobs. After few minutes of sucking, Paru reached her climax. She got tired and lie down in his body.
Paru: sorry.. It is paining down. Do it tomorrow as much you want..
Ash smiled and kissed her by hearing the innocent request.
She remains in his body and slowly went to deep sleep..
[+] 4 users Like mindset00007's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Revenge-Completed - by mindset00007 - 19-01-2020, 06:42 AM
RE: Revenge - by mindset00007 - 19-01-2020, 06:43 AM
RE: Revenge - by mindset00007 - 19-01-2020, 06:44 AM
RE: Revenge - by mindset00007 - 19-01-2020, 06:53 AM
RE: Revenge - by Kiran45 - 19-01-2020, 08:15 AM
RE: Revenge - by mindset00007 - 19-01-2020, 09:45 AM
RE: Revenge - by mindset00007 - 19-01-2020, 09:47 AM
RE: Revenge - by kamdev99008 - 20-01-2020, 12:27 AM
RE: Revenge - by Renjith - 21-01-2020, 03:46 PM