Adultery Revenge-Completed
Kunal & Ash Connection-
Ash met him in college days.
Kunal is a business man and he get connected to college students by funding for drugs & other needs. In return boys shares girls falling in their trap to Kunal.
Ash found him as potential person and keep in touch with him.
After Ash return to Mumbai after kicked out from home. In order to make money, along with some local person he trapped Kunal in a minor girl scandal just before his elder daughter marriage and made money out of that.
Ash plays double role in the drama. He plays a role of well wisher to Kunal and earns his trust. Later Kunal started treating him as a family member.
Ash started the business with the money and Kunal acted as mentor.
Through Kunal support, Ash business flourished in three years. Even though he is getting decent returns, Ash want to become super rich before his return to Indore. Even though Kunal blindly loves Ash, he was never sincere. Ash was only eyed on his money and found Kunal as shortcut to earn money.
Ash business returns are medium term. In order to spend money during his brother marriage, he plans another round blackmail game with Kunal before his second daughter marriage. This time they blackmail with his daughter video with fiancé. Ash invested the money in buying shares & spends for his brother marriage.
Ash stopped his old connection after his business expanded. Ash separated Kunal also from old gang. Due this reason, Old gang treated Ash as enemy. When they got the information of Ash involvement in betraying Kunal, they informed him.
In order to take Revenge on Ash, Kunal was planned to execute Ash through quotation gang but later he changed his plan to kill him after hurting him for his betrayal. After returning from Ash home, in order to purchase a premium flat for himself Ash faked his love story with Paru in front of Kunal and asked his help. Kunal saw the Paru and decided her as his primary target. Kunal explain Ash that he is in cash crunch for two years due arranging funds for his daughters for investing in hospitals. Kunal guaranteed Ash to borrow the money and he will repay back after two years.
Kunal encouraged Ash to buy premium flat above his budget by assuring Ash that Kunal will clear of all the debt and will gift for wedding.
Kunal arranged funds to Ash through his binamie by collecting the documents of Ash assets including Indore. Ash didn’t bother about the principle amount, he was only focused on interest and he could easily manage through his business income. Ash felt proud on himself for finding such a person in his life and starts focused on his plans to trap Paru during that time.
As Next step Kunal’s hidden involvement, Ash started losing his orders and his business started making loss. By second year end the business went on huge loss and Ash started skipping the interest. Kunal encouraged him to borrow more funds for short term.
Kunal comes to know about the trap setting by Ash for Paru. Initially he made the plan to escape Paru from Ash hands to hurt Ash but he found better option to make her loose after marriage.
Ash & Paru pre marriage era
Ash left to Mumbai with the decision to take revenge on Paru for insulting him. First initiative, he got success in spreading the news about his affair with Paru and reason for his father kicked him out was due to get caught in love making with Paru in his locality & school. Paru’s father enquired about the reality and Paru along with Ash parents confirmed that Paru caught Ash by using cannabis and fight between them. Ash raised the hands on his father and thus kicked him out. Paru father believed in his daughter and his friend. Paru hates Ash for his behaviour as well as reason for telling lie to her father.
When he returns after 5 year, Paru has completed her graduation and about to go Mumbai for her PG. Ash came to know that past incident is remain kept secret between his parents and Paru. He also came to know that Paru didn’t disclose her love affair in home. He also came to know that Rahul family is in Mumbai & he is working in abroad. During the visit, he gains the confidence & respect of everyone except Paru. Ash secretly discloses his Love to marry Paru to her father but her father mention about her plans to marry her friend Rahul.
Before Ash returns to Mumbai.
One day while going out of flat, he met Paru in stairs.
Ash: Hai. Paru..
Paru: Oh!!! Hai (Voice was not interesting)
Ash: Can I talk to you for a while alone.
Paru: What for. I don’t have anything to speak
Ash: Please accept my apology
Paru looked at Ash face with anger.
Paru: Ok. You want tell apology. Come we will sit in my home and talk. (Hard voice) tell what happen in front of my father. Let him give apology then I will.
Ash: If you think that is the solution. Yes I will do it. It’s hard for me to stay away from you all. Let’s go to your home. I will speak to Uncle.
Paru: If I want to Inform, I could have done before. I thought about your father image rather than my difficulty. Ash., There is no change in you. Still you don’t care about others. You can fool peoples look at your money but please don’t expect from others.
Ash: I didn’t mean that way. I don’t want you to suffer because me and my parents.
Paru: What you want to speak? Any way I also thought of speaking to you. Let it finish today. Come to my home.
Ash looked confused in her eyes.
Paru: What happen? What are you thinking? Come let’s put an end
Paru walked to wards upwards. Ash looked at her bumpy ass. Paru opens the flat and request Ash to enter. She closed the door after entering. Ash kept the door opens.
Paru: Are you scared of yourself?
Ash: No. Then close the doors. You gave me a good reputation. I don’t want to create another scene.
Ash closed the door by he didn’t put the lock. Paru and Ash sat in opposite chair
Paru: Tell me. What you want to speak?
Ash search for words….
Paru: What happen to Romeo (Worse Smile?)
Ash: You have enough reason to angry on me. I deserve it. I am ready to accept any punishment. Please understand, I didn’t mean to hurt you that day. I closed your mouth in fear of your screaming. I was upset that day by hearing about your affair with Rahul.
Paru: Ok you just close my mouth. Nothing else happen
Ash: Paru. I felt like you belong to me that time. I never have the intention but what all happen due to sudden anger. I was madly in love with you..
Paru: Ok understand.. You mean to say you love me. Have you told me before? Yes you said Rahul. Yes…I am in love with him.. That’s my privacy you don’t have any right to peep into it. I rightly said earlier. You are only worried about yourself (Paru was screaming)
Ash: What I want say is my sincere apology. I learn lot in my life in last 5 years. Now I am not bother about me. I just want to convey a message. If possible give a chance to do something for you.
Paru: Then do one thing. Today onwards, Please don’t come in my path..
Ash: Agreed. Thank you… Bye..
Ash was about to get up..
Paru: wait. Let me tell.. Thank you for that day.. You know why? Due to that day, I got a good friend, lover & soul mate. Rahul.. I don’t have any grudge against you. Other way I am thankful to you. When people were talking about all rubbish, Rahul was the one supported me. I thought of suicide but thinking about my father, I skipped the idea. When everyone enjoys my bad time, Rahul is the one who gave confidence & support to chase my dream. He knows everything and he teach me to forgive others. So I don’t have any issues with you. I expect the same from you.
Ash: Ok great. Congratulations. I am happy on you. Loosing you is the best punishment for me. I deserve it. What’s your plan? Informed your parents?
Paru: Not Yet..Just focus on career. We will inform you also. Hope you will not trouble my father by proposing me again. I said a big NO to my father on your proposal. Nothing else to say Good bye..
Ash left her home. Ash felt another round of insulting.
After returning to Mumbai Ash collected all details about Rahul.
Rahul’s family is from Vasai. His father was working in Indore and now in Mumbai office. Rahul completed his MBA & got placed in abroad. He left few months before. Rahul is a very homely boy and has very limited friends. His mother took the decision for Rahul and he obeys. Rahul has told about his affair with Paru in home but his mother put conditional support. Even though she likes her beauty, she was not satisfied with the financial condition of Paru. Rahul mother has worries that after marrying Paru, whether the responsibility of two younger sisters will falls in her son head. Rahul family is expecting the positive verdict from court on her father case.
Paru also choose profession MBA as per Rahul advice and she got in one of best college in Mumbai. She doesn’t like to go to Mumbai due to Ash presence but thinking about her career she moved on. Ash started to chase Paru in Mumbai. Ash got friendship with a roommate of Paru in hostel girl who is also a customer of his friends. Ash pays her money for drugs and in returns her sharing the private information and photos of Paru without her knowledge. He kept the photos for using at last moment. As per the Rahul request, his parents came and meet Paru in college followed by her parents in Indore. Without asking by Rahul family, Paru’s father told his two concerns. One is about his disputed properties verdict & other is Paru’s marriage before 23 years. Rahul parents were agreed on marriage before 23 but they are concerned about the after effects of negative verdict. First advantage got for Ash is the astrology match. There were only minimum matches but both families consider their children wish and fixed the marriage date after her final exams got over.
Ash came to know about the marriage date and decided to start his plan. First plan was to threaten Rahul family. As per Ash instruction, one of his college gang proposed Paru. Even though she denies by telling about her fiancé, the boy start threaten her. Even the threat went to Rahul’s family. As per Rahul family advice Paru made a complaint but was no use. Paru’s father got afraid and requested Ash to help on this issue. Ash solved the problem in few days and everyone got happy. For first time Paru liked Ash.
Second Plan: Ash got success in bringing back the old rumours about Paru & Ash affair in their locality. As per Ash instruction, Rahul’s neighbour in Indore informed Rahul parents in Mumbai thus created confusion in their mind.
Despite all issues created, marriage is fixed after the completion of exams.

Third Step:
Ash bribed to officials and lawyers through his Indore connection for creating negative verdict on Paru’s father case.
Case verdict came few days before marriage. Paru’s father lost the case. He applied on higher court. Following day, Rahul family received the picture of Paru in her night dress followed by a call threatens to withdraw from marriage to stop releasing the full nude pictures.
Rahul family called off marriage. Due to double blow, Paru’s father got his second attack. He got hospitalized immediately but got his hand paralyzed. Ash got successful in convening the family and married Paru. Paru agreed to marriage due to the heartfelt request from her father as well as from doctor’s advice to keep her father out of danger.
She got only few days to prepare her mind to accept Ash as her husband. Everyone finds Ash as better options than Rahul. Paru also made her mind belief that Ash can be better than Rahul coz he never doubt her character like Rahul did like in last moment.
Paru got married to Ash on same wedding day. He met Kunal for first time in marriage function. Ash didn’t invite any of his Mumbai friends.
[+] 2 users Like mindset00007's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Revenge-Completed - by mindset00007 - 19-01-2020, 06:42 AM
RE: Revenge - by mindset00007 - 19-01-2020, 06:43 AM
RE: Revenge - by mindset00007 - 19-01-2020, 06:44 AM
RE: Revenge - by mindset00007 - 19-01-2020, 06:53 AM
RE: Revenge - by Kiran45 - 19-01-2020, 08:15 AM
RE: Revenge - by mindset00007 - 19-01-2020, 09:45 AM
RE: Revenge - by mindset00007 - 19-01-2020, 09:47 AM
RE: Revenge - by kamdev99008 - 20-01-2020, 12:27 AM
RE: Revenge - by Renjith - 21-01-2020, 03:46 PM