Adultery Revenge-Completed
Flash back...
Ashish (Ash) aged 29 got married to Paru less than years before. Paru (Parvathi is aged 24) is the dream girl of everyone in her locality. She has perfect shaped body and very fair from childhood onwards. There will be countless number of times she rejects the proposal from boys in their locality. She is very attached to her father and only focused on her career plans. Her father was a business man and they lived comfortable life in Delhi till her sixth standard. Her father was cheated by his partner and end up in huge loss. He got his first heart attack after the huge debt mounded up. After his discharge from hospital, they sold their house and business property in Delhi and settled the debts.
Instead of staying in Delhi with high cost of living, they decided to shift to their father native place Indore. When he arrives, he realized that his ancestor property was in the hands of his two brothers and they refuse to give him. By believing them, he has given the POA to his brother for taking care of property and enjoying the earnings from land. They forged the documents and renamed in their name. Ash father was Paru’s father childhood friend. He filed a case against them. As per Ash father request, Paru’s father started living in rented flat of Ash father. They live in opposite flats. Paru’s father started working for a medical company and his salary become their sole income. Paru has two younger sisters who are 3 & 5 year younger to Paru. Ash father was happy to help his old friend in need of support. Both parents treated as each other’s children as own.
Paru & sister jointed in same school of Ash. Ash was in 11th grade in school. Even though Ashish is brilliant in school, he was the leader of notorious gang in school. He makes money through helping in illegal activities. Ash himself declared Paru as his girl hence no one in school proposed Paru by fearing Ash. Since her first meeting with Ash, Paru didn’t like Ash. She identifies the hidden behaviour of Ash. Ash keeps a perfect image in their locality and among family members but notorious outside the locality. Students in school of their locality also fears to comments about Ash in home by fearing him. By hearing the hope of his parents on Ash, Paru also didn’t reveal about his truth to his parents. She also loved the ash parents like her parents. She doesn’t want to hurt them. Ash dreamed of Paru from his first sight. He stated trying his luck on Paru. Paru never complaints and he took it as advantage. Paru avoid herself and her sisters to go in front of Ash without parent’s presence. Ash also felt disappointed but he has the confidence that Paru will be his in future. He took the strong decision to marry her or at least fuck her before someone fucks her. Analyzing the Paru, he was confident that she will not waste time for love life until she reached her destiny. Ash knows her attachment to her father and surly she will not do any act hurting him. He went to Mumbai with this confident and his aim to make money to come out of middle man life.
Ash keep on trying his luck during his vacations but Paru wisely avoid Ash. She even started hating him but keeps herself focused. Ash got a shocking information about Paru is in love with a boy during his final year of graduation vacation. Paru was in 11th grade and boy belongs to nearby college. He was three year Junior to Ash and studied in same school. The boy name Rahul is very talented student of the school. He excels in academic, sports & arts. He is good looking and many girls were behind him. He always find shy with girls and always focused on career development. Ash saw Paru talking to him during school days. As per Ash, he doesn’t have balls so he never bothered. Ash have a good network of notorious gang in college, he thought of threatening him but rejected the idea of taking action so early. Ash knows the details about Rahul family. Rahul belongs to a middle class family and lives a standard life with father, mother and sister. Ash can threaten them at any point of time. He couldn’t stop his anger, when his friends elaborate the gossip about Paru. In order to tease and make Ash down, they explained how the Paru’s boobs get crushed inside the hands of Rahul. Few gave the testimonial of incident during the tuition class. Paru and Rahul are going in same tuition class for maths from last three years. Ash knows that Paru is going for maths class from 8th standard onwards. Ash has already shifted to Mumbai when she enters 8th standard. As per Ash friends, they are using the tuition class for their meetings. Both of them keep the distance in school and made tuition class as their nest. The question asked by one of his school mate made Ash more aggressive. He asked ‘’ Rahul was brilliant in class and he scores high marks in Maths. He never went for tuitions until Paru joined for tuition. Yes Paru might need tuition for maths because the only subject she struggle was maths. This is the clear planning of both to spend time together ’’. More over the tutorial has a back area full of trees where anyone will get coverage for hiding. Rahul and Paru will get time until her father comes and pick her. Every day the tuition gets over by 7.30 Pm but she informed the time of 8 Pm. Both of them goes to backyard of tuition class without anyone notice and come back to front before her father arrives. They added another sentence, Ash there is only few students & teachers at that time. Most of them are girls and their parents will pick them by 7.30. Only two teachers will available and they will be busy with the last section of batch. Ash also knows the place; he used to go with his friends to meet girls coming for tuition. They used to go to the backside in night and peep through holes of girl’s bathroom. Ash knows that backside is dark and full of trees. Anyone can hide easily in bushes and between trees. Ash friends told him that they get the hints after Rahul started meeting Paru by coming school. He studies at college in front of her school. According to them as per Rahul’s calibire he will get admission in good colleges.
His friends started explaining. Ash after you left, we are not going to that place. security officer always patrol in that area and they are behind us. When we got the information, we passed to a local boy to track on them. He observed them by hiding and found Rahul & Paru going backside without anyone notice. Following day, he went backside before 7.30 and hides inside the bushes. He found Rahul coming first and followed by Paru after a minute.
As on Paru’s arrival, Rahul hugged Paru by placing her near to building wall. It was a full moon day and he could see everything clear. Paru was wearing the same school uniform Grey Mini skirt and white shirt. Both of them started smooching and he could see only Rahul back. He understands that Rahul’s one hand is in her face and other one pressing her boobs by his hand movement. Paru’s hands were on back of Rahul’s head and pulling him towards her. They got separated after few minutes of similar position. Rahul walk towards the corner then ensures no one around and came back to Paru. Paru was unbuttoning her shirts while Rahul was away. By the time he came back, she unbuttons her shirt and kept her shirt front open. Ash friend told that his friend cannot pull his Lund out and shags himself by seeing that sight. He was not sure with the colour of bra but he guess it’s a white or grey that time. Rahul came back and this time his back took the support of wall and placed her in front. He opens the zip of his jeans and pulls his dick outside. Suddenly Paru’s head bend down indicated her change in sight from his face to Lund. He was not sure about the size of Rahul’s dick but his guess was not big in comparison to his physique. He took Paru’s hand and guided to his Lund. Afterwards Rahul bring her face up and kissed again on her lips.
Rahul: I love you Paru.
Paru: I love you too Rahul.
Rahul: How do you feel my Lund today?
Paru: Rahul, every time when I touch your dick, I feel like in heaven. I love it and will be mine for ever. I want the time to go fast and get married fast. I really need you to put your seeds in my womb and conceive our baby. I don’t like wasting your sperms.
Rahul: Paru.. By the times you finished your PG. I will be settled with Job. We can marry immediately. I will come and meet your father immediately after getting job.
Paru: Stop this future story. Take my boobs. It is troubling me due to go inside your mouth.
Rahul: You look so beautiful in your white Bra you don’t have any other colour. Every time you are in same colour.
Paru: You stupid. I am wearing white shirt. I am not wearing the shimmy above bra on evenings to make my lover easier to access by body. If I wore any other colour Bra, them it will visible outside. I don’t want anyone other than you to enjoy my body. Stupid don’t waste time by asking silly questions.
Rahul hands suddenly went inside her shirt and travelled to her back side. He unhooks her bra. Paru started playing with his Lund. She encourages him by shaking his Lund. Rahul pulls her Bra down and released her boobs from Bra cups covering. They did not remove completely due to her shirt in her body. Rahul’s hands went down and lift her skirt then hold her ass. His other hands were in her breast. My friend couldn’t see what happen because he was seeing her back side. That time he was trying to finalize her panty colour. By seeing the scene of Rahul hands pressing her ass, my friend Lund erected again even after jerking few minutes before. As per him that was one of best sight of his lifetime. Seeing the milky thighs and ass, he took very difficult to control himself in rushing towards them and press it. He didn’t do that because he understands that girl belongs to someone of us.
He saw Rahul face bends down to her boobs. She covers his head with her shirt. Her hands were slipping from his Lund along with her pleasure increase. Rahul increased or due to her pleasure increased she took the hands from his Lund and holds on back of his head. Suddenly Rahul changed the position by bringing her back to building wall. This time our friend got better visibility of her boobs. Rahul was sucking her left boobs and his other hands pressing the right one. Due to his lean forward position, Paru finds difficulty in shaking his Lund. She still put her full effort to do it for him. Due to my friend pray, while Rahul stops sucking and looks at the beauty of her nipples.
Paru: What do you want poor boy? You want to see my nipples clear.
Suddenly her hands went to Rahul back pocket and took his mobile. She opens his phone and switched the torch.
Rahul: Off the light. Someone will see the light from building
Paru: I don’t care. I will get satisfaction only seeing your satisfied eyes. Don’t worry there is no class today in this side of building. No one will notice. I will switch on whenever you ask.
Rahul looked at the surroundings and top of buildings. Once he ensures that no one noticing, he told her to switch on the lights and focus on her boobs. She switched on the light and give the clear visibility to Rahul. Ash, you should listen to my boy’s explanation about her boobs. That was his life time sight, Paru milky white boobs are tender and her nipples were of pink in colour. He never saw such beautiful pair of boobs for any heroines or foreign girls. The fucking Rahul started sucking it one by one. He pressed her boobs and pointed her nipples then licked it. She gave full support to him to enjoy her boobs by giving proper lights. This time his hands went down and lift her skirt from front. She pointed the light to her bottom for getting visibility to Rahul. Rahul looked down and lift her skirt. He lifts the top and started rubbing her pussy on top of her panty. Paru spreads her legs for giving his hands space to go on top of her pussy area. Her body started shaking due to the pleasure. Both of them started smocking and Rahul hands started fingering her pussy. Paru lost the focus on light and light was only hitting the wall. Due to her pleasure and body movement, skirt started falling regularly from the grip. This gives break to Rahul hand to lift again. Suddenly Paru unhook the skirt and it fell down. Rahul suddenly rush to corner and ensures no one presence. When he came back, Paru has her skirt in hand and standing in her panty. Paru focused the light on her body for the enjoyment of Rahul. Rahul looked at watch.
Paru: Don’t worry. Father will be coming half an hour late today.
Rahul took the skirt from her hand and placed on the shade of the window. My friend jerked off second time by seeing her in black colour panty. He confirmed that there are no marks in her body. This time Rahul went on knees and kissed her pussy above panty.
He used his hands to pulls her panty down and kissed at top. That bitch is fully shaven her pussy for that fucking bastard.
Ash immediately hit him and screamed at him.
Ash don’t call her bitch..
Ash friend: what else we call her. We want you to fuck her before that bastard. We care about you. If you want to hit go and trash that bastard and your girl. You should ensure that bitch is fucked by everyone. Ash blood pressure went high
What happen next? Sudden sound came from other friend’s mouth.
Ash friend continued from where he stops.
Rahul started licking her pussy. After giving her pussy visibility to Rahul, she turns off the light as per Rahul instructions.
Paru spreads her legs wide and Rahul started sucking & licking her pussy madly. Due to the pleasure, she started shaking her hips.
Paru: Rahul.. Please come inside me (Lustful sound)
Rahul: It’s not safe here. More over here is no protection with be.
Rahul didn’t response and continued to suck her pussy. Due to her angry on Rahul for not giving attention to her request to come inside her pussy, She hold the hair of Rahul tightly so as he will get pain and pulls his face much more towards her pussy. She got a small satisfaction in her eyes, when Rahul put his finger inside and starts fingering her pussy. He did a nonstop fingering in her pussy until she reached her climax. Rahul licked her pussy and clean it. Rahul turns Paru towards wall. He took the mobile from her and switched on the light. He keeps looking at her ass. Oh ash, she is hiding the most beautiful pair of ass inside her dress. We want you to fuck her ass once. Rahul kissed at both ass cheeks one by one and pays with her ass by pressing it. After enjoying the beauty for few minutes, he parted her ass cheeks by using his finger and brings his mouth to her ass hole. My friend confirms that there is no evidence of blackish colour in her ass hole. Rahul lick her ass hole for few seconds and got up. Due to the Rahul body is covering Paru’s back, my friends visibility gone but by the hip movements of Rahul confirms that he started fucking her ass. Paru gives full cooperation to him. He increased the pace. My friend can see that Paru bringing her hands and guiding his Lund. He is not sure whether to pussy or ass. Rahul stopped after some time. My friend guesses that, Rahul might got tired due to awkward position. Suddenly Paru turns him and went on her knees. Instead of pulling her panty upside, she uses it as protection for her knees. She holds his dick in hand kissed the top of his Lund. She ordered Rahul to switch on the light so as she can see her little boy. Rahul rested his back on wall and give lights to his Lund. My friend crawls though bushes without making sound and positioned in side. He doesn’t want to miss the golden opportunity. Paru enjoys the beauty of his dick. She pulls the top skin and brings his dick head out of skin. As per my friend even though Rahul holds a small dick but his Lund is very fair. Added to that dialogue, Ash friend told that even though size is big but seeing our black Lund, girls will think twice to suck it. Paru didn’t wait to take it in mouth. Paru started sucking Rahul’s dick. She did everything to give him pleasure. When Rahul hands pull her head, she increased the pace. When Rahul was about to cum, he tried to push her head but she keep sucking his dick. Rahul came in her mouth by pulling her mouth deeper into his Lund. Paru didn’t withdraw her mouth until drinking his last sperm. She licked and cleans his Lund. Paru’s eyes were full of satisfaction after seeing the happy face of Rahul. They kissed each other for few minutes. Rahul pulls Paru’s panty up and helped her to wear her skirt. He pressed her boobs while helping her to wear Bra and shirt. Once the dressing finished, Rahul told her go to front. Before Paru walks, she came and kissed him once again. Rahul left after few minutes.
My friends jerked 4 times within an hour. He was complaining about the pain in dick. Every one laughs. Ash has left already.
Friend of ash telling story: has he left?
Other friend: Why you are doing this to him? I don’t know what he will do today. You be careful. One he knows the truth, he will not spare you.
Story telling Friend: I know him. He will go and ask Paru today and she will blast on him. I noticed Paru’s reaction while he went near. She doesn’t like him and tolerating him because of her love towards his parents. Paru and Rahul are either in deep friendship or in love. From the nature of both, I am sure that both of them didn’t expressed or told their love. Both are studious and will surely thinking about parents and career. Especially Paru is very homely girl and very attached to her father. About giving proof, there will be lot of situational evidence can give to ash. From his nature he will not give patience to find the truth.
Third friend: I know you’re angry on Ash. He doesn’t care about the feelings of his peoples. Ash has insulted his girlfriend. He forced on her during the annual function. He doesn’t think about others feeling. I know that the time since the girl started loving our friend, he is jealous on him. Ash himself decided that she is bitch and should throw her after use. Our friend was very serious on her but after the incident; she even hates & disbelieves our friend due to friendship with Ash. He has requested many times to Ash to spare her in return he makes fun of him. Any way Paru will not fall in love with Ash, then why you make this story.
Story telling friend: I want to add spice and create another reason for Paru to hate him. I don’t want keep any single opportunity for Ash to marry her. That bastard has the plan to propose through his parents about the marriage. Even though he is out of class, he is brilliant in studies. We all witness in 12th marks. I am sure that he will get good job. I also got information that he got connected to some good racket and he makes good earnings through involving with money laundering activities. Due to Paru’s father’s attribution towards his father, he will not reject the proposal. I want create scene in his house so as no one think of such possibilities. We don’t whether any one of us is lucky to get her. What we have to is keep on trying..
Every one laughs and agreed to stay together for success of the plan. Paru came in the mind of all three boys. Everyone wish their name to be as the luckiest person to marry Paru.
When ash reached the home, his mom was cooking. Paru left the home immediately after his arrival by telling his mom that she needs to study. Ash father was reading news paper by sitting in sofa. Ash mom told Paru to have lunch and go but she has already left. Ash mom told him to call her for lunch stating that Paru is in her studies from morning and didn’t have breakfast. When she told sentence ‘’ what will I tell to her parents while returning in evening’’. Ash understands the Paru is alone.
He went to her flat. Flat was closed. She opens when he rings the bell.
Ash: Paru come and have lunch.
Paru: I will come.
She didn’t close the door. Ash walked inside her flat. Paru saw him but she was not bothered.
Ash stared at Paru’s boobs without her notice when she bends down and arranging her books. By looking at her boobs, his blood pressure start getting high by thinking about Rahul’s hands in her boobs. Ash didn’t believe on his friend’s story but he doubts oh her love towards Rahul.
Ash : Paru.. Are you meeting that Rahul every day in school?
Paru: Who told you?
Ash: That I will tell but you answer to my question
Paru: Yes.. Do you have any problem?
Paru voice was harsh and Ash got scared for a second by her tone.
Ash: Peoples start talking about you both. I fear your father might get disappointed by hearing about you.
Paru: No worries. I will handle my father. I know my father. He will support me.
Ash: That means you are in love with that Rahul.
Paru: Yes or no. That will be our decision. Please concentrate in your career. We will take right decisions when times come.
Ash: Paru. I love you. I will not spare you. (Ash voice become commanding)
.Paru: Love. (She despair in Ash) Try to become a good son for your father. Then try for a good lover.
Ash got angry and walked near to her.
Ash: I know that what all sexuality you are doing behind the tuition centre with that Rahul.
Paru looked at the face of Ash for a minute.
Paru: You … Chi!!!!!!(She gulped her words). Please move from my front.
She walks towards front door by passing ash. He immediately holds her hand and pulls her towards him. Paru didn’t expect such move from him and she fell on his body. Ash hugged her and locked her in his hands. Ash got excited by her fragrance of her body. Before she screams, he closed her mouth by his hand. Outraged Paru use her full power to get release from Ash grip but she failed in front of his power. Ash got scared but he didn’t release her due to fear of screaming immediately on release.
Ash: Paru. Listen to me first. I will leave you.
Due to scare of dealing with her in living room, he holds her waist and lifts her with his hands. His one hand remains closing her mouth. He can feel her attempt to bite but his grip was perfect. He lifts her and walks towards the bedroom. After entering the bedroom, he closed the door by using his legs. Even though it’s a fight happening, his dick got up by feeling her naval. Her ass was placed above his dick. He released her from lifting after entering the bedroom. When her body slide down from up to down, ash hands touched her boobs. This time he griped his hands on her boobs. His dick pushes her ass. Her boobs are crushed under his hands. Paru’s force started reduces to tired. Tears started rolled out of her eyes.
Ash: Paru. Please I don’t want to hurt you..Please don’t shout.
He saw the books her books in bed. He slowly removed the hands from her mouth but immediately she screams but before the sounds was fully out from her mouth he closed her mouth with his hands. Paru got her strength back and she started fighting hard to get rid of him. This time Ash pressed her boobs and kissed her neck. He holds her to his body very tightly.
Ash: Paru.. I love you.. You are mine. You become my girl today. I am sure that you will wait for me here after.
Paru was wearing a shirt and due to fight the button got broke. Ash hands went inside her shirt and placed above her boobs.
Suddenly ash father came inside the room by hearing a bit of screaming of some one. He got shocked and straight away hit ash. Ash left Paru. She immediately slaps on Ash face then went and hugged Ash father. Ash mother also came.
Ash: I didn’t mean to do this. This is just an accident. I love Paru and would like to marry her.
Ash father came and slaps on the face of Ash and told him to get out from their life. Ash tried to convince them but his parents didn’t listen to Ash.
Ash went to her flat. He saw few of the neighbours looking from upside due to sound came from below flat. Few are looking from down. Ash felt insulted and due to his anger he decided to take revenge on Paru.
Ash parents pleaded to Paru for hiding this incident with her parents.
[+] 2 users Like mindset00007's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Revenge-Completed - by mindset00007 - 19-01-2020, 06:42 AM
RE: Revenge - by mindset00007 - 19-01-2020, 06:43 AM
RE: Revenge - by mindset00007 - 19-01-2020, 06:44 AM
RE: Revenge - by mindset00007 - 19-01-2020, 06:53 AM
RE: Revenge - by Kiran45 - 19-01-2020, 08:15 AM
RE: Revenge - by mindset00007 - 19-01-2020, 09:45 AM
RE: Revenge - by mindset00007 - 19-01-2020, 09:47 AM
RE: Revenge - by kamdev99008 - 20-01-2020, 12:27 AM
RE: Revenge - by Renjith - 21-01-2020, 03:46 PM