Misc. Erotica The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust'
CHAPTER-7_EPISODE-4

“Put me down Vikrant,” Priyanka said in a stern tone.

“What happened Bhabhi? You don’t want to go to balcony?” Vikrant asked, he looked perplexed by sudden change in her mood.

“Do as I said, Put me down” Priyanka bhabhi repeated in same tone.

Vikrant was not sure what happened to Priyanka all of a sudden. He simply did what Priyanka asked him to do.

“I am all naked but you still have all your clothes, that’s unfair,” Priyanka said romantically after getting on her feet.

“Then make it fair, uncover me,” Vikrant said looking in her eyes.

“Do you know that you have an amazingly attractive broad chest and strong shoulders,” Priyanka revealed while she unbuttoned his shirt.

“Are they the reason you fall for me?” Vikrant asked.

“They are the reason that attracts me towards you when I first saw you. Your hairless broad chest followed by flat stomach is definitely 100 times more alluring then the bulging belly of my husband.” Priyanka uttered slowly and sensually while she scratched across his chest with her finger.

“So you started fantasizing about my body just after we first met?” Vikrant probed while he enjoyed the sensation created by her fingers.

“Not from then” Priyanka replied and then she started kissing all over his broad chest and finally she grabbed his nipples between her tender lips and bites them mildly.

“aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh” Vikrant moaned softly as he flinched while Priyanka continued to suck his ultra-sensitive nipples. His dick twitched with the sensation she created.

“Then when you started fantasizing about me?” Vikrant asked after Priyanka freed his nipples and kneeled down in front of him to unbuckle his pant.

“When I saw you wrapped only in a towel when I came with jug of juice. You were just out of the shower and there were tiny drops of waters all over your broad chest. That was the moment when I thought that how it would feel to be hugged by you” Priyanka told him as she unbuckle his belt and pull down his pant along with his underwear after unzipping his pant.

All the thoughts and talking were put aside when Vikrant’s cock was grabbed by Priyanka bhabhi. Vikrant closed his eyes after Priyanka expertly flicked her tongue over his dickhead. Few drops of pre-cum sneaked out and Priyanka didn’t waste even a second to flick her tongue across tiny slit on his dick.

“uuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh……..Bhabhi………..My….jaan….” Vikrant moaned after Priyanya took half his cock in her wet and warm mouth. Vikrant cupped her head in his strong hands and started to push his cock deep in her mouth.

“uuuuuhuuuuhhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuuhuh” Priyanka was grunting as Vikrant fucked her mouth.
Vikrant was enjoying fucking her mouth so much that he forget when she started gauging. He only stopped when she digs her sharp nails in his ass. Vikrant looked at her face which had turned as red as a fresh tomato.

“Sorry, Bhabhi I just got carried away” Vikrant apologised.

“no need for Sorry, I love the way you dominate, me” Priyanka said with heavy breath and once her breathing was back to normal she started sucking his balls.

His orgasm was building for some time as he fucked his mouth just like a pussy. Priyanka sucked his ball while jerking his dick with persistent speed. Vikrant rasped as he sprinkled his cum all over Priyanka bhabhi's face and boobs.

[img][Image: 133647716_2093370_18b.jpg][/img]

He ejaculated whole lot of cum and drenched Priyanka in is semen. Finally, he opened his eyes after a minute and saw Priyanka cleaning his cum with her fingers and then licking her fingers which were soaked in his cum. Ejaculating on someone’s wife’s face and seeing her lick your cum from her face give a certain type of excitement which can’t be described. Vikrant felt so overwhelmed as he saw Priyanka bhabhi face covered in his cum.

“Let go to the bathroom and have a good romantic shower together” Vikrant suggest after Priyanka licked clean almost all the cum from his face and boobs.

“huuuuu” Priyanka nodded and then they entered the bathroom together. They were amazed to see a large size bathtub in the bathroom. They saw bathtub and then they looked at each other. They instantly knew they both wanted the same thing. Vikrant opened the tap and let the bathtub filled with
water and bubbles. Within couple of minute bathtub was full of water and bubbles.

Vikrant went in first while Priyanka followed him and finally settled in his embrace. They played with each other’s bodies feigning to clean each other. Soon Vikrant’s dick started to get hard as he pushed his finger in her vagina and finger fucked her.

“You are hard again!!!” Priyanka was surprised to see his dick getting erection within minutes of ejaculating. She remember that Suneel, her husband needed at least 1 hour to regain his erection.

“Yeah bhabhi, now quickly get in the doggie position. We need to finish it and get out before anyone get in the room and caught us in the act” Vikrant said and Priyanka quickly got in the position.

[img][Image: 133647791_jam007014007396006.jpg][/img]

Vikrant rubbed his hard penis over her vaginal lips and then pushed his whole cock in with a strong thrust.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” Priyanka moaned as Vikrant fucked her hard. He was pulled almost whole cock out of her cunt and then bang back in with fierce force.

Vikrant kept banging her pussy until he filled her hole with his cum. It was a short but hard fuck. Both of them were panting as they reached their respective climax simultaneously. Vikrant and Priyanka got out of the bathtub once their orgasm was over. They get out of the bathroom and entered the room and were putting their clothes back when they saw a mid-aged man entering the room.
[+] 10 users Like _X_'s post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 01-12-2019, 10:32 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 06-12-2019, 10:35 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by manas - 07-12-2019, 11:24 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-12-2019, 11:02 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 14-12-2019, 02:33 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 15-12-2019, 11:10 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-12-2019, 09:26 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 26-12-2019, 11:24 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by _X_ - 18-01-2020, 10:31 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 28-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 04-05-2020, 07:51 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 11-05-2020, 02:03 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-05-2020, 04:50 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-05-2020, 05:53 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-06-2020, 12:04 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 28-11-2020, 12:04 AM