Adultery My wife, why did she betray me (completed)
When Saravanan’s car reached the old temple grounds he could see Prabu’s motorbike already parked there. That same motorbike. Looks like he had not sold it yet and it must have been left back here when he left the place. Prabu was nowhere to be seen. He must be inside the shade of the old temple hall. It was very hot and bright at 3 in the afternoon unlike that gloomy evening more than two years ago. That gloom that day reflected the gloom in my heart, Saravanan thought. Strangely his mind seemed to be much more at ease now than it has been for quite some time. Maybe because he had stopped dithering and had finally decided to take action.

Saravanan walked into the hall and saw Prabu sitting on one of the outcrop ledges. He was completely bald and had no moustache. He had clean shaven as was the practice after having lit the pyre for the final rite of his father’s funeral. What had he said then, that his father had forbidden him even to perform the last rites for his (father’s) funeral as was his right to do so. Now look at him, that privilege was not denied to him. Anyway, I shouldn’t get upset about it. If Prabu had been missing at the funeral it would have left the tongues of the town folks wagging. It would have served no purpose other than for me to be vindictive in this matter, if I had protested his coming here to his mother, Saravanan rightly thought.  In any case it was also good that this had happened. Now I can put an end to this limbo in our triangular relationship, that is between, me, Meera and Prabu. Saravanan walked up to Prabu who stood up when he saw Saravanan approaching.

“Hi, Prabu, have you been waiting for long?”

“No, I came just five minutes ago.”

“Has everything been settled properly after your father’s funeral? Saravanan made some small talk before going on to the main purpose of meeting Prabu here.

“Yes, mostly. There is some legal formalities left which I would settle after coming back from Chennai.”

“What, you are going to Chennai?”

“Yes, I have to though people here said I should not leave the house. Sometimes we can’t follow all the old practices.”

“What’s so urgent you have to go now itself. Your mom and sister would need you here at this unfortunate time.”

“I know but I had just started a business there and it needs my urgent attention. I would be back in a week or so.”

“Well can’t you sell out to someone or wrap it up and come here. Your mom would need you here now that your father is no more.”

“That is not possible, I had invested quite a lot of my money in it. Till the business picks up it would not have much value if I were to sell out. I need to work out on it.”

“Oh, is it. Then why don’t you take your mother with you. She would feel very lonely without your father being here anymore. At least seeing her grandchild would be some sort of solace for her.”

“Did you not think I would have asked her, but she refuses. She says she won’t leave the house where she had spent almost all her adult life. I tried persuading her but she is very adamant.”

Prabu thought to himself,” Isn’t it ironic. When I was trying to seduce Meera, I gave her a big cock and bull story that I would not be able to run a business simply because I would want to spend all my time with my wife if she was as beautiful as she (Meera) was. That was just to flatter her and get her to give herself to me. Now that I have responsibilities, in the real-life situation, livelihood becomes important. Being free and spending all your time trying to seduce another man’s wife is fine but now that you have a family to run with the accompanying responsibilities it’s quite another. Now I know the difficult position Saravanan was on.”

Finally, he is realizing what it is to be a responsible husband and father thought Saravanan. How would he feel if he spent a lot of time trying to make a success of his business and some other man used this opportunity, when his (Prabu’s) wife would surely feel lonely and neglected, to seduce her. It would always be painful if the shoe is on the other foot.

“When are you going to Chennai? Is your wife and child following you?”

“No, they will be here, I am going alone. I am leaving at 9pm today. I have still quite a few things pending at home. After talking to you, I would have to go back early to settle things at home.”

So, even after this the real answers I am seeking will have to wait for a week thought Saravanan. He didn’t expect this. He thought Prabu would be remaining here longer and all the answers he was seeking would be answered soon.

“Okay, come with me Prabu,” Saravanan said and started walking further inside.

Prabu was perplexed. We could have talked here, why is he going further inside he thought as he followed Saravanan. Suddenly the realisation came to him that Saravanan had taken him to the exact same spot that he last had sex with Meera. Prabu felt very uncomfortable. It was one thing to be talking about what had gone on in the past but to do so at the very spot he had betrayed a friend’s trust was making him feel very uneasy.

“Do you remember this place,” Saravanan asked looking at the spot he watched Prabu fucking his wife. That time when he was here watching Prabu entwined with his wife on the floor, both of them naked and Prabu rutting like a stag as he took his wife, was a very humiliating and painful experience. Now however he was detached from all emotions.

Prabu was dismayed. Saravanan was making it a more difficult situation of it than it already was.

“Please Saravanan, let’s go somewhere else and talk.”

“Why? Isn’t this the appropriate place to discus what we intend to?”

Prabu thought that Saravanan had brought him here to emphasise that he had seen everything before and that it was a stark reminder not to see or pursue his wife in anyway as he had sworn before.

“I can’t tell you how much I regret what I did to you Saravana. I know that no matter what, it was an unforgivable act by me but as I had sworn to you, I will not meet with your wife or make any attempt to make any type of contact with her again.”  

Is that what you are thinking this is all about thought Saravanan to himself. You are sorely mistaken my so called ‘friend.’

“What if Meera contacts you, what would you do?”

Prabu was shocked at the question. He was flabbergasted and did not know what to say for a moment. Then he somewhat recovered himself.

“Please Saravanan I told you not to suspect her anymore, it was not her fault. It was I who had continuously pursued her and had used her weakness to seduce her. She loves you very much. She won’t indulge in this sort of affair anymore.”

Prabu was once again echoing the words he spoke the last time when they met and he came to apologise and make his oath never to interfere in their lives again. Saravanan looked at him speculatively.

“Okay then, let me ask you this and I want an honest answer. I can read you very well and will know if you are lying. Do you still think of Meera? Do you still desire her?”

Prabu did not expect this question. His shock and his expression gave him away. He knew that if he attempted to lie, Saravanan would know straightaway.
“Saravanan I….,” he did not know how to go on.

“Never mind tell me the truth. Enough of you hiding your real intentions when you frequented my house before.”

“I won’t lie to you Saravana, yes I could not forget Meera, and yes I still have desire for her but as I had promised I will not allow my baser emotions to rule me again. I would never try to establish a sexual relationship with your wife once more.”

“You didn’t answer my question wholly. You may not want to but what if Meera calls you and says she wants to talk to you and then when you meet, she expresses she still desires you. At that instance can you still keep to your promise?”

“No, no Saravana, don’t ever think that. She would never do that. I swear, she will not be unfaithful to you again.”

“Well let me tell you, I have seen her suffer being unable to forget you, even after now almost three years now.”

Prabu in his heart already knew this. When their eyes met ever so briefly at his father’s funeral, he could see that their desire for each other was mutual. Even that being the case he had to assure Saravana that he would not compromise on his sworn oath.

“I’m so sorry Saravana, it’s all my fault. If our affair had not started all these complications would have never arose. In time she will forget me, the best thing is I avoid coming back here as much as I can after all this is over.”

“As you said, it’s almost three years, how much more time you think is going to be needed. If you avoid coming here do you think Meera will simply forget you. Do you really believe I will get my old Meera back again?”

Prabu was lost for words and did not know what to say.

Seeing him silent Saravanan asked,” first tell me, you said you wanted to meet me? For what purpose?”

Prabu now looked up at Saravanan’s face and said,” I wanted to apologise for breaking my promise and coming back here. It was on my mother’s insistence. My mother informed me that she had informed you about it and that you did not object.”

“Is that all?”

“No, I wanted to thank you for being so kind and allowing me to see my father one last time.”

Prabu paused for a few seconds and then continued,” most of all I wanted to reassure you that I will not break the promise made to you.”

Saravanan waited for a while to see if there was anything else. Seeing none he started speaking.

“When did you think I knew about your affair with my wife?”

Prabu had a few doubts on it but decided to play safe and say,” the time you saw us here in this place?”

“No, I had a few suspicions. I knew that you two had started having some sort of attachment to each other but did not know to what extent.”

Prabu was looking at Saravanan’s face as he was hearing for the first time what had happened before that he and Meera were not aware of.

Saravanan continued after a brief pause,” The night before your sister’s wedding I had asked your father that I needed to ease myself and with a lot of ladies busy near the kitchen I could not use the bathroom.”

Hearing this it began to dawn on Prabu that what he thought could have happened did actually happen.

“Your father told me to go to the back of your old unused house behind. That’s when I saw the both of you. From your behaviour with one another I knew that you two already had an ongoing sexual affair.”

“Why didn’t you stop us then Saravana?”

“That was my foolishness. You see I loved my wife very much. I feared she would kill herself if she knew I was aware of her betrayal. I wanted to get back my old wife intact and wrongly thought if I was to make it impossible for the both of you to meet the then the affair would naturally die down. That’s why I brought Marimuththu’s mother home the next day.”

“I’m so sorry you had to see that Saravana. I don’t know what to say.”

“That was not all Prabu. Seeing you two like that had upset me so much that the next day I came back home early.”

Prabu felt a cold shiver running through him. He had been copulating with Meera the next day. Saravanan had seen more than he suspected. He had hurt someone who had trusted him more than he ever thought.

“My god, you had seen us then too. Please god forgive me. How I have hurt you Saravana, I know I am beyond despicable.”

“No point now Prabu. Meera still desires you and she still misses something from you, so…”

Prabu looked at him strangely, so…???

“I am going to propose something to you. I don’t want Meera to continue to suffer this unhappiness.”

Prabu started feeling the stirrings of excitement within him. Is Saravana going to propose what I think he is going to!!

“However, I have had enough of this concealment and deceit. I want you to talk to her. If you two still want each other then you can renew your sexual relationship.”

“Saravana, what are you saying… do you really mean it.”

“Prabu I would not simply say something as serious as this without meaning it but there are conditions..”

“What conditions,” there was eager excitement in Prabu now.

“You are to tell her that I know about your affair. Not only that but from when I had observed the two of you. That’s why I told you when are the times I saw you two together.”

Prabu knew it was not going to be as easy as he thought at first.

“This is so, so that Meera is aware I had already tolerated this much and she continuing now is not going to be any worse for me.”

“If Meera decides she doesn’t want an affair after knowing this then you are never to meet her again ever. If she wants to continue to have sex with you then there are to be rules.”

Prabu was feeling elation and a bit of uneasiness.

“With your business in Chennai, how often will you come here if you two restart your affair?”

Prabu thought for a minute. The opportunity to re-taste Meera’s voluptuous body excited him greatly. “I will try to come back at least twice a month.”

“Okay, I will give you opportunity for both of you to be together in my house. That is the safest place from discovery of this by anyone else. You have to park your bike way behind, hidden in the mango grove and use the back way to enter my house. Hardly anyone uses that way, chances of anyone seeing you is remote. Even if they do once in a long while they would assume it to be just a visit.” 

Looks like Saravanan has given a lot of thought to this thought Prabu.

“You are only to come on the time I had agreed to with you before. I do not want to have to come home when you are still there with Meera. Another thing, you are to use the guest room. No more on my bed.”

Yes, Prabu thought, he knows we used his bed but does he know we had used almost every other place in his home for our pleasures.

“I don’t want Meera to become pregnant. You need to take the necessary precautions.”

There was a sardonic look on Prabu’s face when he heard this. What was that look about Saravanan thought. Was it like, you are giving me your wife to fuck, then what can you do if I make her pregnant. What could he actually do thought Saravanan.

“My primary concern is the well being of my children. Let their mother be happy but they are not to ever find out about the behaviour of their mother. I don’t want them hurt like I was. If you two ever decide to move together say in Chennai, then you have to forewarn me. I will dispose of my business and go to maybe another state and restart life with my children, yes Meera will have to forego her rights to the children. They too will not want to be with her if she takes this type of decision. It would safe them a lot of pain and cruel teasing by others.”

Prabu could see a different Saravanan. One who was decisive, thought things out clearly and who could make the difficult decisions needed. No wonder he could overcome the odds and become successful in business. There was one more shocking revelation waiting for Prabu.

“You have to inform Meera that she now has to choose. If she wants to continue the affair with you then our married life is over. We will still live together for appearance sake, not even my kids would know but we will cease to be actual man and wife. I will live my life for the sake of my children henceforth. For my physical needs I can always look for temporary relief outside. She cannot have two husbands, she has to choose. I am unwilling to share my wife anymore, either physically or emotionally, either she is mine or she is yours. Earlier I had feared for her physical wellbeing but now I feel confident she won’t go to the extent of suicide. Whatever the decision I am ready for it but she has to make the decision now.”

“Why do you want me to talk this with her. You could have done it yourself.”

“There were two reasons for it. I needed to confirm that you still have desire for her though I more or less guessed that you had. So, it would be appropriate that you two talked it over before the decision is made. Secondly with me she may feel pressured and therefore not be comfortable to reveal her true wishes. Now she can make that decision and you can tell her that if her decision is to continue having sex with you, she need to be uncomfortable and have to admit it to me directly. Knowing her decision from you I will not mention anything nor she to me. We can even be civil to each other but I won’t look at her as my wife and she doesn’t need to treat me as her husband. I will not seek any sexual relief from her. In all but name she is your wife.”

“Okay Saravana, I will think about how to approach this but are you sure this is what you want.”

“Yes, I have thought this thing out thoroughly and my decision is made. One more thing, how you are going to deal with your wife in this matter is left to you. Only thing is it should not affect my reputation or the wellbeing of my kids.”

Prabu went back very pensive that day. This cannot be done in a hurry. Now that he is going to Chennai tonight, he can’t do anything about it now. This was in a way good. It would give him time to think things over. One thing that excited him was, he could now enjoy himself with Meera without having to fear that they would be found out.    
[+] 7 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My wife, why did she betray me - by game40it - 24-11-2019, 03:28 PM
RE: My wife, why did she betray me - by game40it - 24-11-2019, 03:32 PM
RE: My wife, why did she betray me - by game40it - 24-11-2019, 03:35 PM
RE: My wife, why did she betray me - by game40it - 25-11-2019, 06:17 PM
RE: My wife, why did she betray me - by LustyLeo - 25-11-2019, 07:34 AM
RE: My wife, why did she betray me - by Minister - 25-11-2019, 04:02 PM
RE: My wife, why did she betray me - by Dorabooji - 25-11-2019, 04:55 PM
RE: My wife, why did she betray me - by game40it - 25-11-2019, 06:27 PM
RE: My wife, why did she betray me - by game40it - 25-11-2019, 06:28 PM