Misc. Erotica The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust'
CHAPTER-7_EPISODE-3

It had been more than two days since Vikrant fucked Priyanka bhabhi. During last two days he fucked chubby babe Tanya and also newly wed village bhabhi but neither of two had kind of charm that Priyanka possessed. It was very hard for Vikrant to keep his hand off her body as they get out of the crowded elevator and walked towards one of the rooms booked for guests attending engagement.

Mr. Saxena took the stairs as he saw Vikrant and Priyanka taking elevator. He was past 60 but had stamina better than most of the young men because of the army training. He reached the 4th floor before the elevator. Couple of people get out in the 2nd and 3rd floor which also helped Saxena as the elevator got delayed. Mr. Saxena carefully followed them until they entered one of the room. Mr. Saxena entered the adjacent room and went to the balcony of that room and started to figure out a plan to peep into the room in which Vikrant entered with Priyanka.

“Priyanka Bhabhi, I missed you so much in last two days,” Vikrant said after they entered the room.

“I missed you too, Vikrant” Priyanka said as Vikrant removed saree from her body.  

“Really? What did you miss most about me?” Vikrant asked her as he looked at Priyanka who was standing just in blouse and petticoat. 

[img][Image: 133517679_priyanka-bhabhi-in-hotel.jpg][/img]

“I missed everything about you. Especially the way you look at me. I feel so young and desired and now tell me why you missed me?” Priyanka replied to his question and then added a counter-question in the end.

“Well, to be honest……You are so sexy and beautiful. You know, I had few girls friends and had sex with them too, but none of them were half as attractive as you are. Whenever I see your divine body, I have feeling to remove your clothes and fuck as hard as I can” Vikrant teased her.

“Then what are you waiting for?” Priyanka said seductively when Virkant stopped speaking.

“Just tell me you how badly you want me to fuck you” Vikrant winked.

Priyanka then held Vikrant hand with one hand and pulled her petticoat with other hand. She then rubbed his hand over her wet pussy and asked “Do I still need to tell you how desperately I need you inside me?”

Vikrant pulled Priyanka bhabhi up in his arm and threw her on the bed. Bed had super comfy mattress so Priyanka felt like she had fallen the bed of fresh flower, bed was that much soft. Vikrant jumped on the bed and sat beside Priyanka. He unzipped her blouse and get her body out of it and threw her blouse on the floor.

Priyanka bhabhi covered her breast impulsively. Vikrant loved that about Priyanka, no matter how many times he had fucked her but she always behaved as if Vikrant was fucking her or seeing her naked for the first time.

Vikrant leaned in and puts his desiring lips on Priyanka’s trembling lips. She started sucking his lower lip as he sucked his upper lip. Vikrant slid his right hand between them and reached over her breast and removed her hand from there. Before Priyanka could understand Vikrant was pinching her nipples which so hard by now.

Vikrant trailed kisses from her pink lips to her brown nipples. Priyanka’s body shudders as he rolled his tongue on her areola. Priyanka felt so vulnerable as Virkrant inserted one of her nipple in her mouth and started sucking it while playing with her other nipple.

“aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” Priyanka moaned when Vikrant caught her nipple between his lips and pressed his lips hard. Relationship with Vikrant always felt sinfull to her but this feeling that she was doing something which is strictly prohibited kind of excitement to her which she never felt with her husband even in the early days of her marriage.

After sucking her nipples on by one Vikrant moved down and looked at the little hole in her stomach called navel. Vikrant kept his hand on either side of her waist and then pushed his tongue in her navel and started to move his tongue in a manner as if fucking her navel with his tongue.

“uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiii” Priyanka moan hard as Vikrant filled her navel with his saliva and then sucked it back. She stunning sensation as he licked all around her navel. She closed her eyes and started to move her head in ecstasy.

Vikrant pushed his fingers in the elastic waistband of her petticoat and pulled it down with ease as Priyanka lifted her hips a bit. Priyanka was now lying completely naked on the bed since she was not wearing any panty. Vikrant looked at her puffy pussy which was covered by a thin layer of pubes. Which just made her pussy look so intoxicating.

Vikrant parted Priyanka bhabhi’s legs and look at her beautiful pussy which belongs to actually to her husband but now she only belongs to him. He tilted his head down and sniffed loudly when his nose was just half an inch away from her wet pussy.

The musky smell of her leaking pussy filled his nostrils. Smell of an aroused pussy is definitely most stimulating in the world and especially if that pussy belongs to someone else. Priyanka winced as he continued to sniff her pussy for some time.

“aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” Priyanka moaned when Vikrant stopped sniffing and pushed her tongue in her pussy after parting her pussy lips.

Priyanka bhabhi felt so warm, wet and alluring as Vikrant slide his tongue in her heaven. He then pulled his tongue out and rise up to push his tongue in her mouth. She was reluctant initially but when she tasted her own juices her resistance died a silent death.

“How does feel Bhabhi ji” Vikrant asked her after she all her juice from his tongue.

“Amazinggggg” Priyanka said in dick-raising voice which meant she was in full mood now.

Virkant the lifted her in lap and started to get of the bed when Priyanka asked “Where are we going?” 

“Let’s do it in the balcony, doing it on the bed is so boring” Vikrant replied.
[+] 7 users Like _X_'s post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 01-12-2019, 10:32 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 06-12-2019, 10:35 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by manas - 07-12-2019, 11:24 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-12-2019, 11:02 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 14-12-2019, 02:33 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 15-12-2019, 11:10 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-12-2019, 09:26 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 26-12-2019, 11:24 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by _X_ - 17-01-2020, 08:45 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 28-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 04-05-2020, 07:51 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 11-05-2020, 02:03 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-05-2020, 04:50 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-05-2020, 05:53 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-06-2020, 12:04 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 28-11-2020, 12:04 AM