Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Kya kisi ne sach main apni behan chodi hai ? .... Agar haan pls bataoi
(16-01-2020, 10:13 PM)Rebel.desi Wrote: So do you have any Incest sex ... Pls elaborate

Not exactly but kind of.
It was 2017 and the month was August. I had to go my hometown Gorakhpur. So my parents asked me to come with my younger brother also.
I booked ticket of Humsafar Express. But unfortunately my younger brother's seat was RAC. So I said him to share seat with me.
He did it. After having dinner I wanted to sleep. So I laid there on the seat. We had side upper seat.
The seat has more space as compare to other seats.
So we slept oppositely. After few hours of sleep suddenly I felt something hard in my ass. It was like somebody is trying to push something in my ass. So I got and saw that it was my brother and his dick was almost hard or fully erected. I thought he did it intentionally but he was snorting loudly. So thay might be his dream. But that night I couldn't sleep in that manner. The train was as usual late for 3 hours. So I was sit the whole night. Next morning we reached our destination. And now he is really keep trying. And I like it the way he tries.
We both live in Delhi. He is an undergraduate student.
Nowadays he oftenly stays busy. But I know he stares at me whenever I stay around him.
Hope so He will never force on me.
[+] 3 users Like Shahikumari's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kya kisi ne sach main apni behan chodi hai ? .... Agar haan pls bataoi - by Shahikumari - 16-01-2020, 10:49 PM