Incest Stories by Alwayswantedto
"No, on the top bunk."

She stood back up and did as I said. I pushed her legs wider apart, kneeled down slightly and brought my cock up into her pussy from behind. I stood, shoving her up with me. Grasping her hips, I pulled her a step away from the bunk, and started fucking her in slow, hard thrusts. Within a minute the thrusts turned into lunges, and a minute later I was jackhammering into her. Then I stopped, ordering her to hang on to the bunk, I pulled her back farther until her feet left the floor. Holding her thighs, I held her splayed out and started lunging into her again. I didn't speed up but I really slammed into her. On each plunge I stood up on my toes, tensing the muscles in my legs as I bulged my cock in her cunt. We were both grunting like animals. I didn't stop until her muscles spasmed on my cock and I felt her drench my balls with her juice.

I walked her forward, set her feet on the ground, then pushed her onto the bunk and over the rolled up mattress. I grasped her ankles and spread her legs widely apart, then pushed her cheeks apart with the thumbs of both hands. I pressed the head of my cock against her little hole, which was still open the size of a quarter from the action of my thumb, and twisted her head to its side.

"What's my name, Mom?"

"Roger."

"That's right, Roger," I said as I pressed harder, slipping my cock into her hole. I kept up a steady, gentle pressure until my cock slid all the way in and my pelvis was pressing firmly against her butt. She let out a long grunt all the way in. I stayed pressed into her, glorying in the moment. Then I started to move back and forth, just a little, slowly. Every few times, I suddenly thrust hard into her, then rolled around in a circle while fully plugged into her. I kept repeating this. As her grunting became louder, I reached down and grabbed her hair in both hands, pulling her head back. I really started grinding my cock in her ass. This was absolutely incredible. Mom may not have known it, but I had never fucked anyone in the ass before. I loved it. It was such a power trip, to hear her grunting and moaning, right out of control.

I suddenly stopped moving, staying still. I pulled out of her very slowly, then pushed back in, then out, completely. Her ass was pulsing, opening and closing, her thighs quivering.

"Please, ... don't stop. Please."

I pushed my cock into her, slowly until her cheeks were once again against my pelvis. I held her tight against me and started to shove back and forth in a big circle, then pushed her down onto the rolled up mattress and really started pounding on her. Every time I pounded down on her she released a loud, long grunt. Our fuck became frenzied. Finally, she let out a loud wail just as I gushed into, not spurting, but almost like a steady hose of cum.

I fell forward onto her back, gasping for breath. "Oh, god, oh god, oh god."

I don't know if I fell asleep or if I passed out. But I was aware of opening my eyes and realizing I was still on top of my Mom. I got up, stripped off my boxers and put a kettle of water on. Mom appeared to be sleeping, still splayed lewdly over the mattress. When the water boiled I brought a cloth and some soap over and started to clean her. She opened her eyes and smiled at me.

"So, I'm guessing that was a real Rogering. You seem to really like doing that."

"It was fantastic, Mom. I'm sorry if I got carried away. I didn't mean to hurt you."

"You didn't hurt me. But it isn't the gentlest thing for a woman."

"I'm sorry, Mom."

"It's alright. I might let you do it again, if you're a good boy."

"If I'm good?"

"That's right." She stood up, pulled the undershirt over her arms and threw it to the floor, then walked over to the table and sat down in the same chair where she'd shown me her pussy that morning. "Come here," she said.

I went and stood before her. She opened her legs wide again. "See."

I knelt down in front of her. She reached out and cupped my head in her hands, her fingers playing with my hair. She tilted my head forward forcing my eyes to look directly at her pussy.

"Kiss it," she commanded.

I leaned forward, bracing myself with both hands on the floor between her legs, and covered her pussy with my mouth. I started licking her, pushing my tongue in and dragging it up and down in her slit. After a few minutes, she pulled my head in hard, and started to fuck my face. She became very agitated, pushing forward more and more, thrusting harder on my mouth glued to her pussy, fucking my tongue held stiff in her quim. Suddenly, she rocked forward too far pushing me over onto my back, my shoulders rolling against the hard floor. Her legs clenched my head tightly in a vice-like grip, her pussy never breaking contact. My head on the floor, she continued pounding on my face, her clit rubbing against my nose as she hunched again and again against my lips. Finally, she held still, her thighs shuddering on my face, and then she relaxed. A moment later, she stood, walked over to the counter and picked up a dish towel. Calmly walking by me on the return, she casually threw the towel down on my face, "Clean yourself up," she said. She stooped to pick up her tennis shoes and walked out the door, stark naked, turning left from the trail up the mountain.

Scrambling to get my running shoes on, I grabbed my shorts from the floor and ran out the door. I could see Mom, beautifully naked, striding up the grassy meadow a hundred yards away. I ran up the hill after her, naked myself.

Cresting the hill I looked frantically about for her. I couldn't see her, even though the meadow flattened out for quite a ways. She couldn't have moved fast enough to get out of my sight.

"Lose something?"

She was laying in the grass, off to my far left, braced up by an elbow, wearing only a cocky smile. I went over and laid down beside her on the grass, on my back. I didn't say anything and for the longest time, neither did she. Finally, she said, "Well, we've certainly fucked each other. What's next?"

"I don't know, Mom, I don't know," I replied, thinking about all the complications we now faced in our lives.

"Well, I do," she said, quietly.

When she didn't expand, I asked, "What?"

She rose up on her elbow and looked down at me. "Now you can make love to me," and then she laid back.

I got up on my elbow and looked down at her. Her eyes were closed, a slight smile on her face. I leaned down and brushed my lips against hers. I kissed her. Then again, and again, until she parted her lips and started to kiss me back. She put her arm around me and we started really kissing. When I pulled up, she said, "That's more like it," and pulled me back down. We kissed for several more minutes before she pushed my head away. "You know, son, you haven't sucked my breasts for 20 years."

She arched her back, thrusting her tits up. Her nipples, I could now see, were standing up hard. I leaned down and took one in my mouth, sucking it up and then pushing my closed lips down around it, then swirling it around in my mouth before dragging my teeth gently back along it.

"Ohhh, that's nice. That's it. Suck them. Yeah. Slowly. Yeah, like that. Do it that for a long time."

I did as she asked. I sucked and pulled on her hard nipples until I thought they'd come off. She didn't seem to tire of it. She continually moaned, murmured, arched her back, lifting off the ground to push her tit into my mouth as I tugged on her nipple. Eventually, I parted her legs and shoved my cock into her again. We had a long, slow fuck in the meadow on the side of that mountain, blissfully unaware of anything else in the entire world, mother and son. I came close to coming many times. Her pussy was magic. It massaged, pinched, squeezed, milked, twisted and scbangd me. Just when I was about to burst in her, she'd do something to stop me, squeezing my balls really hard, biting my ear, and so on. Then her pussy would start working on me again. When we finally finished, I lay on her, my cock still in her, kissing her, squeezing her nipples. We didn't talk, we just enjoyed being close.

At last, I rolled off and sat up. Mom sat up beside me and I put my arm around her. Something made us turn and look behind us at the same time. There, about a hundred feet away, looking down at us, was a bear with two cubs playing about her. As we watched, frozen into inaction, she turned and ambled away, her frolicking entourage tagging along behind.

It was late afternoon when we headed back to the cabin.

"I guess help with arrive tomorrow afternoon," Mom conjectured. "I'm starving."

I smiled as I followed Mom down the hill, staring at her pear-shaped cheeks, my cock already hardening. "Me too," I replied. "Let's drink the rest of the wine and really have a little party."

Mom put on a flannel nightie (she'd been expecting the nights to be cold on the trail) and started rustling up some grub as soon as we reached the cabin. I put on my boxers, fetched some wood and started a fire. Then I scrounged all the extra pillows, blankets and a comforter and spread them in front of the fire. That done, I went to see if I could give Mom a hand.

"No," she said, laughing, "I don't think I can use the kind of help you have to offer." She took a big sip, finishing her first glass of wine.

"Hey, no fair. You've got a head start," I complained.

"And I'm going to keep it too. I'm going to get a good sleep tonight, so don't get any ideas. So fill up my glass before you get yours, young man," and she held her glass out to me.

"Yes, ma'am," I saluted, and poured two large glasses of wine. Standing behind her, I held her glass ahead of her. When she reached for it, I leaned forward, pulling it away.

"Oh, you tease," she grumbled, not yet realizing that my crotch had pressed against her ass, nestling my cock lightly in the valley between her cheeks. She made a grab for the wine and I spilled a little but was compensated by her action which also parted her cheeks, allowing my now stiffening member to lodge securely, still pointing down but pressing up with vigorous anticipation.

"OHHH, YOU! You bad boy," she berated me, trying to push me off, but finding that this simply worsened her situation (or improved it, depending on your point of view). She stopped, submitting to my pressure forcing her against the counter, but said, "No way, Roger. I have to eat, and I don't think I'm up to any more tonight. Maybe in the morning, ok, hon?"

Not to be deterred, I responded, keeping it lighthearted, "Ok, dear lady, but I demand a kiss in reparation." I set her wine down and pulled her face back and to the right so I could kiss her from behind. I put all my effort into the longest, sexiest kiss I could muster, all the while swaying my hard cock gently from side to side in her cheeks.

When the kiss ended Mom whispered, "That's very nice but I just don't have your youthful stamina."

I kissed her mouth quickly several times, slipping my tongue just a little inside. "You might find that you do if you just let something get started," I whispered back. I plunged my tongue down into her mouth before she could answer. After a minute, I slid my hands slowly up her sides, cupping her breasts and squeezing them a little, then bringing my fingers up to squeeze, roll and tug her nipples. Ending the kiss prematurely, I said, "But let's eat first anyway." And turned away. "I'll get extra wood for the fire."

We ate our meal and drank our wine in front of the fire, talking about many things. Mom and Dad's life before I came, me when I was little, and various worldly issues that revolved around relationships between people, nothing about politics or the war or sports. I offered to get another bottle of wine, our third, while taking the plates to the sink. When I returned, Mom was stretched out on her tummy, holding her empty wine glass in front of her. She looked gorgeous with the firelight playing over the backs of her legs, her hair laying back over her shoulders. Kneeling down to fill her glass, I casually pulled her nightie up over her ass, and stroked her cheeks.

"Hey, buster."

"You have to pay to get your fill, lady," I laughed back at her. When her glass was full, I said, "Oh, I forgot my glass," and returned to the counter. While I was there, I asked her if she'd like me to put some skin lotion on her, to which she replied, "Yes, but you better be good." I assured her I would and came back carrying her lotion and something else I'd picked up from the counter.

I started applying the lotion on her feet, working my way up her calves and then her thighs. I took my time. By the time I was ready to do her back, she had emptied her glass again. I hadn't remembered to fill mine.

"You'll have to take your nightie off, Mom, for me to do your back."

"Just push it up, honey."

"Nope, if you want the backrub and wine special, you have to follow instructions. Come on, up you go." I helped mom get up to her knees, leaning back into me as I pulled her flannel nightie over her head. She was a little dozy from the wine and the heat of the fire. I ran my hands over her tits, pressing them and tugging on her nipples.

"Roger."

"I'm just helping your circulation before you lay down again," and gently pushed her forward, naked, onto the comforter. I filled her glass again, squirted a generous portion of lotion between her shoulder blades, and started rubbing it into her back, working in large circles, pushing down more firmly whenever I was directly behind where her nipples would be pressing into the floor below. I kept applying more lotion, squirting it on in little puddles. Every once in a while, Mom would raise her head and take a sip of wine, then flop back down, more heavily each time. I never touched her ass.

"That's lovely," she slurred, when she took her last gulp.

That's when I pulled my hands back to the small of her back and started scratching the little dimples she had just above the rise to her cheeks.

"I have to do your bottom now, Mom. It's the only part left. It has to be done," I whispered gently but firmly, trying not to intrude on the crackling of the dying fire. I squirted some fluid on her left cheek and then some on her right, I started slowly massaging her prominent, pear-like globes, gently squeezing them as I pushed them around, and pulled them apart to apply a spreading pressure. I squirted more on and slowly worked that around as well.
Then, I squirted some directly into her ass crack, let it soak in, then squirted in more. "Oops," I cried as I pressed my fingers in a cupping motion between her cheeks at the bottom of her buttocks, catching the extra fluid and pushing it back up against her little hole. Holding my fingers there, I squirted more fluid in, letting it pool over her rosebud and soak in.

"Roger," she burst out, hoarsely, her voice betraying a hidden excitement.

"Just relax, Mom. I'm almost finished. Just rest now." I pressed my middle finger in, laying it along her rosebud, and slid it gently back and forth, then pulling it up and swirling its tip around her little hole. She hadn't yet realized that I'd been soaking her butt and her little hole in the mazola oil I'd grabbed from the counter. It wasn't the best thing to use, but it was all I had. As I pushed my finger tip into her, she protested again. "It's just part of the massage, Mom, just let me finish."

When I slid my finger all the way in and started slowly working it in and out of her ass, part of the massage routine lost its value. "No, Roger, don't, don't."

"Mom, remember what I said about giving things a chance? Just give it a minute."

I squeezed even more mazola around her hole and pushed two fingers in. She dug her pelvis into the floor, away from my merciless intruders, grunting. I kept pushing in, loving the sound of her grunts, "I can't," she cried, "I can't!"

"You can," I whispered back harshly, "and you will!"

"No, no, don't, Roger, don't."

I pulled my fingers back, and then shoved them in again, pressing deeply into her cheeks. "Yesssss," I hissed. Suddenly, I pulled my fingers out of her, paused, then slid them down along her peritoneum and wiggled them into her cunt.

"Oh, my God, oh my god," she panted. I twisted my fingers around, loosening her up for a minute, them started jamming them back and forth into her, increasing the tempo, pushing in harder, faster. Her panting became ragged. I stopped, twisting around again, then started jamming in more slowly but more firmly. She started grunting again, moving her pussy back against my hand. I was very excited and breathing quite raggedly.

Pushing my hand in, I held it there while I twisted my body with my feet to the left, outside her widespread legs. I leaned my torso down, pressing her back flush to the floor as I aimed my cock and nudged it up against her little hole.

"No, Roger, don't. Wait, wait until tomorrow."

"I can't," I rasped back, and pushed the head in.

"OHHHHH, OHHHHH, UNNNGGHHHH," she wailed as I slid in. She was tight, but slippery, being very well oiled. I pushed all the way in, and fell to my chest laying across her. I stayed still, feeling her tight pucker gripping me, convulsing around the root of my cock. Slowly, I started moving. Out a little, and back. Again. Out and back, again and again. I started pressing in, grinding a little, just a little. Soon, I could hear little grunts with each grind into her cheeks. I started working my fingers in her pussy again, in time with my fucking of her ass. I pulled my fingers out and slid my long finger up to her clitoris and pressed it in there, swirling it about in tiny little circles. She began moving her ass back onto my cock, groaning, moaning and grunting all at once.

I pulled my hand quickly out from between her legs, around her hips and back onto her clit. Lifting myself, I straightened out behind her, between her legs. I moved my cock back between her cheeks, pressing it into to her opened hole. I let it hover there.

"Push your ass back on my cock, Mother."

"Come on. Push back. Fuck me with your ass."

I could feel the muscles in her thighs before she moved. And then I felt the exquisite feel of her round, puckered hole pushing back and enveloping the head of my cock. Suddenly, she shoved quickly upward, exhaling a loud grunt, "UNNNGGGHHH!" followed by many quick shoves in succession. She was going wild! I felt my hand on her clit brushed roughly aside as she replaced it with her own. I reached around and grabbed both her tits, squeezing them hard and pinching the nipples tightly as well. Each time she buried her ass around my cock, I tensed my thigh muscles as hard as I could, bulging my cock into her. We were in a frenzy. This was not tender lovemaking like we'd had that afternoon on the mountain. We were each stealing something from the other. Abruptly, I released my goo in her with explosive force. She began violently twisting her ass around on my cock, frigging herself frantically until I could feel her legs clenching and shuddering uncontrollably. We collapsed on the floor, panting raggedly.

After a long while, Mom blurted out, "You little bastard. What you make me do. You little bastard."

"Be honest, Mom," I countered. "You've had boring fucking all your life. I'm your son, and I know you. I know what you need, and I know what you really want."

A long pause followed.

"You're still a little bastard."

"I know. I'll leave you alone tonight, but I'm having you in the morning. Understand?"

No answer.

"Do you understand?" I repeated.

Quietly, "Yes, I understand."

"All morning," I insisted, "they can't get here until the afternoon."

"All morning," she acknowledged.

The next morning, both Mom and I learned how she could get her mouth down over my whole cock, using copious amounts of saliva generated while I held her head firmly down on me. I found that I could even continue fucking into her as I held her head tight, for a few thrusts, more and more each time. Eventually, I exploded in her face. I hadn't meant too but at the last minute, I couldn't help it, having never done it before. I immediately felt ashamed of myself but she didn't mind. She laughed at the huge amount of come dripping all over her, like it was a ridiculous joke that anything could be left after last night. I laughed too and then pushed the head of my cock back into her mouth. She slowly, sucked and licked it, milking the tip while looking into my eyes until I was soft. Unbelievable!

We cleaned up and had breakfast. Just as I was wondering if I had anything at all left and how I was ever going to live up to my manly demands of the previous evening, we saw riders coming around the bend in the trail, Dad at the lead. My ride with Mom was over.

As we rode back on fresh horses, I wondered about how things would go once we got back home. I no longer wanted to go away. Ever. I wanted to stay and have Mom again and again in all the ways I was starting to imagine.

And then the image of her rocking my head back into the floor popped into my mind, and the way she'd strode back across the room tossing the dish towel down into my face as she walked nonchalantly by, "Clean yourself up," she'd barked.

Maybe, this wasn't going to be so one-sided, I thought, just as Mom twisted around in her saddle to look back at me, the two of us again bringing up the rear. Keeping her eye on me, she smiled and leaned forward to grasp the horse's mane. She was still looking back, smiling, as she lifted her ass up to the edge of the saddle.

THE END
[+] 1 user Likes nilr1's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Stories by Alwayswantedto - by nilr1 - 24-12-2019, 09:43 PM
RE: Stories by Alwayswantedto - by nilr1 - 25-12-2019, 01:13 AM
RE: Stories by Alwayswantedto - by nilr1 - 25-12-2019, 01:15 AM
RE: Stories by Alwayswantedto - by nilr1 - 25-12-2019, 01:20 AM
RE: Stories by Alwayswantedto - by nilr1 - 25-12-2019, 01:21 AM
RE: Stories by Alwayswantedto - by nilr1 - 25-12-2019, 01:22 AM
RE: Stories by Alwayswantedto - by nilr1 - 25-12-2019, 01:23 AM
RE: Stories by Alwayswantedto - by nilr1 - 25-12-2019, 01:24 AM