Misc. Erotica The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust'
CHAPTER-7_EPISODE-2

Priyanka was looking 10 years younger than she actually was after coming from beauty parlour. Looking at her one could only guess that she was a office going girl who has worn saree for function. Vikrant was sure that nobody can predict that she is married if she remove her mangalsutra.

It was almost impossible to ignore Priyanka’s beauty and not do anything. Vikrant did not waste anytime to pull her in his embrace and lock her lipstick coated lips with his eager lips but soon Priyanka pushed him slowly when his hand started to wander on her back.

“Don’t get started now else you will ruin my makeup and dress” Priyanka said.

“Let's go then else I won't be able to control myself. By the way, you are looking damn sexy Priyanka Jaan” Vikrant complimented her.

“Thank you, Mr. Vikrant, or I say my temporary husband” Priyanka said and then they started laughing.

Vikrant drove as Priyanka sat on the passenger seat of his husband’s car. They were laughing and discussing different fantasies unaware of the fact that Mr. Saxena was following them on his car.

~
Arpita’s engagement was organised in a 5-star hotel. It took half an hour for Vikrant and Priyanka to reach there, as well as Mr. Saxena. Engagement ceremony was being organized in the lobby of the hotel. As soon as Vikrant and Priyanka entered all eyes turned towards them. They looked like a newlywed couple and most of the people were dazzled to see them together.

“You never told that you are married” Vikrant’s colleague Rahul, who was accompanied by his other colleague Abhishek asked him.

“Well, the fact is she is not my wife but actually she is my Sister in law (Bhabhi)” he revealed to Rahul and Abhishek while Priyanka was smiling at them. “Bhabhi ji, Meet Rahul and Abhishek, My colleague from the Office” Vikrant then introduced them.

Rahul and Abhishek tried to shake hands with Priyanka but she just folded her hand in Namaste. There was still some time for engagement so Vikrant and Priyanka started to walk around the lobby. Only other familiar person he met was his boss. Vikrant’s eyes searched for Tanya and Nazia but both of them were not present in the ceremony.

Soon the engagement function happened and then family and close relatives started their photo session with Arpita and her fiancé while other people charged to the food corner. Vikrant and Priyanka too moved to have some food. Priyanka was filling her plate when Vikrant got a chance to call Tanya.

“Where are you?” Vikrant asked as soon as she received the call.

“In my bed” replied Tanya in a sleepy voice.

“Why you not come for the engagement ceremony”

“I really wanted to come but I am unable as I am having pain while walking”

“What happen to you?”

“You are asking me what happened? Have you forgotten how long and how many times you fucked me last night? My vagina has swelled up and it hurting whenever I get out of the bed. I am sending pics of my pussy, see how you fucked my little poor pussy” Tanya said and then disconnected the call.

Within a minute Vikrant got two message from Tanya on WhatsApp. He opened the message and saw that Tanya had sent photo of her pussy which had become so reddish and had swelled up so much.

“Its look terrible, but tell me one thing, do you enjoyed being fucked by me?” Vikrant texted Tanya.

“Yeah, you were so amazing. Never had so long and thick cock inside me” Vikrant could feel his penis getting hard as he read message Tanya's message.

Vikrant pushed his mobile in his pocket when he saw Priyanka coming towards him. Then they sauntered to a corner where few Tables and chairs were arranged in a set of 3 chairs and a table. Vikrant and Priyanka sat down and started to have dinner while Mr. Saxena was seeing them from other corner of the lobby.

“Bhabhi ji, do you remember when we first time went out together!” Vikrant asked munching his food.

“Yeah, When you got your new bike and took me out, to celebrate which in fact turned into a date where you made me remove my panty in the restaurant” Priyanka replied, she was so surprised with herself that how she become so bold whenever she is around Vikrant.

“You remember all the detail, wow”

“How can I forget, That was the first time when I have was in a public area without any panty” Bhabhi winked.

“That was first time and last time too” Vikrant tried to correct her.

“Not the last time” Priyanka replied with a cunning smile.

“Not the last time!!! What do you mean? You have gone pantyless in public after that incident too” Vikrant was desperate to know.

“Yeah”

“Can I know, when?”

“Right now”

“You mean that you are not wearing any panty under your petticoat?” Vikrant frowned.

“Yes, I am not wearing any panty right now” Priyanka grinned.

“You are making me horny now.” Vikrant grabbed her left hand under the table and kept it on his hard cock over his pant.

“Let's finish the food quickly and go back home quickly and have fun” Priyanka suggested.

“I can't wait that long”

“So???”

“Finish the food and we will use one of room booked for the guest of engagement ceremony” Vikrant offered to which Priyanka nodded.

They then finish their food within a minute and then rushed to the 4th floor of the hotel where some rooms were booked for the guest. Mr. Saxena followed them with his mobile in his hand, so that he can record a video of them together in cosy moment and take revenge from them.
[+] 11 users Like _X_'s post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 01-12-2019, 10:32 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 06-12-2019, 10:35 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by manas - 07-12-2019, 11:24 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-12-2019, 11:02 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 14-12-2019, 02:33 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 15-12-2019, 11:10 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-12-2019, 09:26 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 26-12-2019, 11:24 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by _X_ - 13-01-2020, 06:11 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 28-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 04-05-2020, 07:51 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 11-05-2020, 02:03 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-05-2020, 04:50 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-05-2020, 05:53 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-06-2020, 12:04 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 28-11-2020, 12:04 AM