Misc. Erotica The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust'
CHAPTER-7_EPISODE-1

Vikrant was terrified to see Suneel at his door and Priyanka bhabhi sobbing, standing just behind her husband. Vikrant’s body shudders as he thought for the reasons why they were there. ‘Is Priyanka bhabhi told her husband all about him and her?’ Virkant ponders as he check out Priyanka bhabhi who was wearing a loose kurti along with a legging.

“What happened bhaiya? Why bhabhi is crying?” Vikrant gather some courage to ask Suneel who had a very serious look on his face.

“Let us first come inside” Suneel said slowly. Vikrant then realized that they still standing at his door so he moved a bit and made way for them to enter his apartment.

Vikrant shut the door after they came in. Suneel started to walk nervously around the living room while Vikrant and Priyanka stood ust beside sofa.

“You know I was working on some project since last few weeks?” Suneel finally spoke up still wandering around the living room. He looked quite tense.

“Yeah, but what happened?” Vikrant asked.

“I have to go to Bangalore for marketing related work for a couple of weeks,” Suneel said.

“So what is the problem?” Vikrant was quite relieved now as he knew it was not about his affair with Priyanka bhabhi.

“Look at your bhabhi!!! She is getting too emotional on me going to Bangalore” Suneel took a deep breath.

“Bhabhi ji, Control your emotion. Bhaiya is going for couple of week only. I will take care of you till then” Vikrant said turning towards Priyanka who in response hugged him and started to cry keeping her head on his shoulder.

“That’s what I am saying to her. You are here to take care of her so there is need to worry” Suneel looked relaxed now.

“Yeah Bhabhi ji, I will take full care of you and will provide whatever you need,” Vikrant said moving his right hand on Priyanka bhabhi’s back as pretence to calm her down while in fact he was feeling her back while his husband was seeing them. It was a huge turn-on for Vikrant.

“Fine, So….. I am going downstairs to pack my bag. Vikrant I will call you when I will finished my packing till then you just calm her down and take care of her. She is very emotionally vulnerable” Suneel said and left them alone in Vikrant’s living room as he went downstairs. Priyanka’s sobbing turned into suppressed laugh as soon as Suneel left.

“You were acting?” Vikrant asked as he sat on the sofa and Priyanka on his lap.

“Yes and no” Priyanka replied while moving her index finger on Vikrant’s cheeks.

“Yes and no? What did that mean? Can you explain please?” Vikrant asked after one of his hand started to move over her breast.

“When Suneel first tell me that he is going to Bangalore for a couple of week, I really got very emotional and tears form up naturally but then Suneel pulled me here when he saw your bike downstairs. After I saw your scared face I just started acting while from inside I was laughing looking at your poor face.

“So for the next two week, you are going to be just mine?” Vikrant asked grabbing her boobs over her Kurti.

“Yeah, I will all yours. By the way, I was missing you.” Priyanka said and puts her lips on his. Vikrant kissed her back as he felt her kissing him very passionately.

Vikrant grabbed Priyanka’s ass and stood up and took her to his bedroom while they still kissing. Their kiss finally broke when he puts Priyanka bhabhi on his bed. He then pull down her legging and started to lick on her inner thighs and area of body just outside of her panty.

Priyanka was giggling, when Vikrant rolled her upside down and started to kiss on the back of her thighs. He fucked village bhabhi just in the morning while Tanya last night but he was feeling horny again as soon as he saw Priyanka bhabhi. There was something special in Priyanka bhabhi that which he can clearly sense.

Vikrant was just about to pull Priyanka bhabhi’s panty when his mobile started to ring. He wanted to ignore the mobile but he knew that it must be Suneel’s call so he have to take it. Priyanka quickly fixed her clothes as Vikrant talked take his husband’s call.

Priyanka and Vikrant both come down together. They saw Suneel standing outside his door with few bags. It was arranged then that Vikrant will drop Suneel to railway station on Suneel’s car while Priyanka Bhabhi will stay at home.

Suneel was driving while Vikrant was sitting on the passenger seat. Suneel was focused on the road ahead while Virkant was typing a message for Priyanka’s bhabhi.

“For the next two week, you will be my wife and I will be your husband. Today is the engagement ceremony on my colleague Arpita so go to a parlour and get ready for the party. And make sure you look sexy.” Vikrant typed and sent.

~

Priyanka opened the door for Vikrant when returned after two hours. Vikrant looked at Priyanka and he knew that most of the man in engagement party were going to fantasy Priyanka bhabhi and get jealous of him.

[img][Image: 132832380_screenshot_2020-01-12-vikrant-...videos.png][/img]
[+] 8 users Like _X_'s post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 01-12-2019, 10:32 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 06-12-2019, 10:35 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by manas - 07-12-2019, 11:24 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-12-2019, 11:02 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 14-12-2019, 02:33 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 15-12-2019, 11:10 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-12-2019, 09:26 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 26-12-2019, 11:24 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by _X_ - 12-01-2020, 10:23 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 28-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 04-05-2020, 07:51 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 11-05-2020, 02:03 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-05-2020, 04:50 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-05-2020, 05:53 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-06-2020, 12:04 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 28-11-2020, 12:04 AM