Romance My romantic journey with my girl bestie
Hello friends! welcome back to my journey….

I enquired about her arrival time to which she said “it's 6 o'clock tomorrow morning.” I am very excited to see her after long time. I have just freshen up and checking my phone. I am reading my previous chat messages with her.
It has been 4 years since i met her. I am trying to imagine how she looks like now. She was very pretty in our school days. All my classmates used to make excuses to talk to her. But she never moved closely with anyone except me.
Those days were great. She loves being with me rather than any other friend of her(boys or girls). She also wanted to be with me. But that thought of her made our first misunderstanding to take place between us.
Like her i too never got close with any other girls except that one girl who is my senior. Her name is bhargavi. She was beautiful. I used to talk to her more frequently making excuses like next year books, classes, future things, etc. She also liked me well. But i don't know her intention whether she loves me or likes me. Those were days in my 9th standard. After my dasara holidays, i came to school and gone straight to ammulu(my friend) to say something important. 
Me: Hi ammu
Ammulu: hi(said angrily) 
Me: What happened? Is everything alright? 
Ammulu: yes, i am fine 
Me: Then why are you angry? 
Ammulu: I said i am fine. Right?  Leave it. 
Me: Ok i am leaving. 
       I don't understand what happened to her. Why is she angry on me. I haven't done anything wrong knowingly. Then why did she talk to me like that? I couldn't even eat anything. This is the first time after we met she talked to me like that. I am completely depressed. I can't take it anymore. I have to ask her what is the mistake i have done that made her angry on me. 
       After the lunch bell rang i directly headed to her classroom. Everyone is going to the canteen. I am waiting for her by the side of her classroom entrance door.  As she is angry she said her friends to leave first. Then she followed her friends. 
       “What are you doing here” sirisha asked me while going outside. I said nothing but sighed her to leave. 
        While ammu is going, i pulled her back into the classroom closing her mouth with my hand. She is shocked by my unexpected move and tried to push my hand & shout but kept calm seeing my face. After she became silent i removed my hand. 
      “You stupid! Why did you drag me back” hitting me in my stomach. 
      I held her hand tight and pushed her to the wall nearby. “Have u gone mad? Why are you ignoring me?” looking seriously into her face. 
      “Because you have forgot me” trying to get her hands free.
“Don't talk rubbish why would i forget you. You know how much i like you. Tell me, what happened?” i became furious and pressed her hands harder to the wall. 
       “Aaahhh… first leave my hands. Its paining.” 
“I won’t leave you until you tell me the exact reason” i moved my body closer to her. 
   We were too close that both of our bodies sticked to each other. My lips were just away from her lips. If i bend little lower, my lips will be on hers. That was my first body contact with a girl. Even in that serious situation my body felt the hotness of her body. I could feel the hot breathe she was releasing. I controlled my mind from the bad thoughts and looked seriously into her eyes. 
       “You got new friends na. That's why I gave you privacy to talk and roam with them. Go and enjoy with them. Don't talk with me.” she turned her head aside to avoid eye contact with me. 
     “who are you talking about? I can't understand.”
   “Don't act smart. You know who i am talking about” She shouted loudly so that someone will come and disturb us.
But She forgot one thing that  there was nobody near us. All of them went to the canteen from where they can't even get the loudest sound we can possibly make. 
      “Is it about bhargavi? Why did she come in this?” I pressed her body harder with my body.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My romantic journey with my girl bestie - by Sunny5872 - 03-02-2019, 02:21 AM