Fantasy Actress Bondage Stories
To The New Country

Me and Naga reached the new country, the flight time was very long but I felt relieved and was happy that Naga knew about me completely. After finishing all the major paperwork Naga took me to a very different office. 

[Image: 5c55961e4bb92.jpg] 

Naga went in and after some time they called me in. There was a officer who was wearing a bright blue colored dress. He asked me to stand near a marking.

[Image: 5c55967e79e32.png] 

“Hi, You, must be Samantha, can I know your full name?”

“Yes, I am Samantha Ruth Prabu”

“Ruth Prabu is your father’s Name?”

“Yes”

“It is mentioned that you are a slave to Mr Naga is it right?”

I took a deep breath… “Yes”

“Okay then, do you have a slave Id marked on your body?”

“No”

He turned to Naga

“Sir, she is my new slave, and I haven’t registered her yet” saying that he handed some documents to the officer.

He took some time to examine all the documents.

“Okay, may I register her then?”

“Yes Sir, that would be great”

The officer then started registering me, after few minutes he handed some documents back to Naga.

“Naga, please make a permanent marking on her body one above her boobs and another above her butt. This are mandatory as they can be used for tracking slaves.”

“Okay Sir, I will make arrangements for the same”

“You both can proceed now, Take care”

Naga then took me along with him to a cab, all along the way he made me as a butt of joke. I didn’t mind that, but it was humiliating. I felt very bad, I was now a slave to my husband. After an hour-long journey to my new home, the cab halted in front of an house, Naga took me to the house.

The house was not very big, it had a main hall, two bed rooms with attached bathroom, a kitchen, a study room and garage. We unloaded all the luggage.

“Sam, clean the entire house and arrange all the things, I will arrange a special room for you.”

I looked around for waste cloth, and then I asked Naga.

He looked me with a smile and came near me.

Slap… Slap… Slap… “Bitch, you are a slave, you won’t need any cloth to wear from now, use them to clean the house and from now on you call me as Master or Sir. Do you understand bitch?”

[Image: 5c559706ad965.jpg] 

“Yes sir…”

“Okay, now start cleaning the house”

I was bit off, then I realized my status. I removed my dress and became completely naked. It was humiliating, but now I was a slave to my husband and so I had to follow his orders. I started cleaning the house. It took me nearly 5 hours to finish cleaning all the rooms. I wanted to take rest badly.

Just then Naga walked towards me from the room that he was arranging as a location for me. I was completely naked and was covered in sweat.

“You look like a perfect whore Sam…” he moved his hands above my body. “Nice round tits with a crown like pink nipples, you know what Sam, your assets are going to enjoy the torment that I am going to give you”

[Image: 5c55974dc89ee.jpg] 

“Okay Sir”

“Hmm… Come now, I will show your new room”

I walked behind him to the new room.

The room was completely different, it was dark and had only one light in the centre.  There was a large table in the middle of the room and it had many attachments. There were many cupboards around the room. He then took me to the restroom, there was a cage inside the room, it was placed directly in front of the commode.

“Sam, that is your room, hope you like it”

I smiled at him.

To be Continued
Bondage is a Art, and art has no boundaries!!
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Actress Bondage Stories - by Sus.Sara1991 - 18-01-2019, 02:02 PM
Actress Bondage Stories - Index - by Sus.Sara1991 - 18-01-2019, 02:02 PM
Actress Bondage Stories - by Sus.Sara1991 - 18-01-2019, 02:12 PM
RE: A Slave to my Husband - Chapter 1 - by nikita - 21-01-2019, 12:23 AM
RE: Actress Bondage Stories - by Sus.Sara1991 - 20-01-2019, 01:07 PM
RE: Actress Bondage Stories - by Rakul slave - 20-01-2019, 03:54 PM
RE: Actress Bondage Stories - by Sexyboyforol - 21-01-2019, 08:04 AM
RE: Actress Bondage Stories - by Sus.Sara1991 - 02-02-2019, 03:41 PM
RE: Actress Bondage Stories - by preethi15 - 03-02-2019, 03:33 PM
RE: Actress Bondage Stories - by rx100 - 05-02-2019, 08:33 PM