Poll: Would you be my friend?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
YES
100.00%
6 100.00%
NO
0%
0 0%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Adultery My JOURNEY of being a NYMPHOMANIAC
My lower body hurt bad as Shyam Sir gripped both my legs hard with his hands and spread them wide outwards as an eagle as he continued to thrust his penis into my vagina. It did not bother him one bit that there was blood all over his exposed penis and his pubes as he kept on pushing hard. While he was at it, Kabir kept gagging me and did not completely take his dick out of my mouth. I guess he thought that if he takes it all out at once, he may not get to put in again. I could feel his cock right to the top of my throat as I struggled to breathe. He did pull it halfway out and then pushed it in again, but never completely out. The bad smell as well as the gagging made it very difficult for me to breathe. As he felt slightly comfortable with the fact that he can now keep pulling it out slightly and then pushing it in totally, Kabir's confidence grew. He figured that even if I could move a little now, like show resistance - the effects of the drug did not wear off. So he kept on doing that and held my right boobs with his hand and squeezed it hard. He then bent over and started licking my brown nipples. He put my right nipple between his teeth and pulled it upwards. I screamed but no voice came out. Kabir's penis that filled my mouth prevented me from screaming. He pulled it again with his teeth and I screamed again but without a noise. He continued doing that for one or more times while with his left hand he was pressing hard on my left boob.

'She is good isn't she?' Shyam Sir asked Kabir as he continued slamming his dick into me. 'Pin her hands down and then take her boobs.'

Kabir followed his dad's words to the T. Shyam Sir realised that I was regaining some strength, so he advised Kabir to hold me down and Kabir gleefully did so. He pushed himself upwards, with his dick still in my mouth, got hold of both my hands as I was trying to push him away, and pinned it down on the bed hard. I could not see anything as Kabir's hairy balls and his pubic hair covered my vision. I was then expecting Kabir to go for my boobs, but he did not do so. He waited for 2-3 minutes before he went for my boobs. At that time I could feel the senses around my body. The pain in my vagina was there - terrible it was, but at the tip there was a tingling sensation that overwhelmed me as Shyam Sir pushed himself into me harder. I could feel my legs hurting with the power of the thrusting and the fact that it was 8 - 10 minutes since Shyam Sir was pounding me made my legs hurt. If you remember he held them wide spread while he took a go at my virgin pussy. And if I forgot to mention it earlier - My first sexual encounter - The one I am writing about now - was without a condom

I could also feel a pain on my back and I could feel my boobs bouncing up and down every time Shyam sir pushed his penis in and pulled it out. My boobs are big. I should have told that earlier. I wear 32 D - so I guess you guys get that. I am a brown Indian '. woman with 32d sized boobs with brown nipples and wide light brown areola. And I guess Kabir had never seen such beauty in his entire life that he lived. I guess that is why he waited for a few minutes before he made a dash for my boobs again. I guess he was admiring the way both of my boobs jumped up and down as his father punished me for having taken his son to the movies.

'Her armpit hair is dense son. You see that. GOD,' exclaimed Shyam Sir.

'Yes papa,' replied Kabir.

'Keep holding her like that. I am getting even harder. Her armpits will make me explode son.'

And in seconds I could feel Shyam Sir's cock get very very hard. It wasn't just hard. It was very very hard. Like he said, it felt like he was going to explode. I could feel his cock more erect than any of the last 12-13 minutes of sex that he had with me. And then without any warning - he pulled out of me and climbed up onto the bed holding his dick hard and asked Kabir to get out of his way.

Kabir being the obedient dog, immediately pulled his dick out of my mouth and I gasped - finally free of his cock in my mouth. My body shrivelled. My legs and vagina felt free. My boobs weren't bitten and I did not have a 7 inch smelly hairy cock down my throat in the longest time I could remember. I pulled my legs together tightly and bent sideways as I took in deep breaths with my open mouth - only to have Shyam sir unload his cum right on my face and also into my open mouth.

[+] 1 user Likes lamiyasqueen's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My JOURNEY of being a NYMPHOMANIAC - by lamiyasqueen - 02-02-2019, 03:57 PM
RE: My JOURNEY of being a NYMPHOMANIAC - by kuloo - 02-02-2019, 04:05 PM