Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Misc. Erotica My didi Rupali's life with paralysed husband...
Jayraj stopped drinking from my didi's breast..,My Rupali didi unbuttoned his pants with her one hand and then began sliding it towards his thighs.........................Jayraj co-operated and raised his butt from the bed.....my didii took it to his feet and then he himself did the rest.................She had slid his underwear along with his pant so now he was completely naked,resting against the headboard................She again looked at him,as if asking him to strip her naked too.....Jayraj pulled her saree..didi raised her gand..then petticoat and her panty were lying on floor..she was completely nude and Jayraj too..
While my bhanji was still sucking her milk....

Jayraj caught both her hands with his left one and then spanked  making her gand slightly red..........................
Rupali didi:''ouch ufffff aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh''........aishe na maro ji uff maaa................
Jayraj landed a couple of more on her ass cheeks saying,''ye gaand matka matka kar bahot lalchati ho ab lo My didi was now aroused competely,this was the first time that Jayraj handled her a little roughly and this being a new kind of experience for her,she liked it ...............she liked his roughness and was now continuously leaking juices deriving some kind of pleasure from it..........................As soon as he spanked her,he held her waist, lifted her a bit and inserted his huge lund....................She was already moist and before she could understand or react ,Jayraj immediately started fucking her,moving his hip sideways,thrusting his lund deep inside her as fast as he could.......while she was breast feeding her kid...........''Thap thap thap  thap thap thap phach phach phach  phaph phach phach phach phach phach''..............
Rupali didi:''aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa''........mummmaaaa..........................Jayraj again spanked her both ass cheeks...................
Rupali didi:''aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh uuuuffff''............................kyu marte ho...ji....ahhhmmm...

Jayraj exploded inside My Rupali didi's chut..filled her and started panting on my sister's back..his lund was semi erect but still inside her....my didi was crying loud with her orgasm.her lover fucked her chut brutally while her kid drinking her mother's milk....All three slept in that potision.My jiju was awake now.He heard loud cry of my didi...lots of though were going inside his mind..
[+] 1 user Likes babasandy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My didi Rupali's life with paralysed husband... - by babasandy - 06-01-2020, 10:10 PM