Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Misc. Erotica My didi Rupali's life with paralysed husband...
After few days In the night inside Jayraj' bedroom.......

Rupali didi:''Aap ko to sabar hi nahi h.. 
Jayraj:''ha Rupali tumhari  jaisi sexy aurat ko dekhkar mera  lund khada ho jata h,ab ye sab baatein chhoro aur mere lund ka khyaal karo kab se khada hua hai ...
My Rupal didi didn't mind his words,she knew that Jayraj was sometimes romantic but when it came to satisfying his lust for her body,most of the times he would be srtaight forward...................she also liked this behaviour of his,keeping everything under his control,be it she herself or her hubby........................She knew that this new thrill and adventure in her life which she was enjoying now was because of his bold behaviour.....................It was his fearless attitude towards her hubby that they were fucking and enjoying in the same flat without giving a damn about the presence of my jiju..................
It has been around 10-11 days since Jayraj had brought so many clothes for her,some jewelleries and make up kit and in that time my didi too had become a little bold..................She didn't mind Jayraj's filthy talk while they fucked,using words such as ,''lund,gaand,chut,etc ''.............................
She turned around in his arms,smiled at him,kissed him on his lips,rubbed his lund over his pant and said......................My Rupali didi...:'iska khyaal yehin khade khade rakhoon ya bistar par le chaliyega mujhe..
Jayraj smiled and said: ,''bahot garam ho gayee ho jaan,main jaanta tha tum ek garam aurat ho isiliye to tum par dil aa gaya,bas tumhare ander ki garmi ko bhadkane ka zaroorat tha.
My didi smiled and Jayraj picked him up and went towards the bed..............my jiji was already asleep whereas their night of fun had just begun......................................
" mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmm uuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmm''.......mmmmmm puch chmmm muhhhh chmmmm pucchh......................Jayraj took my didi to their bed and they were now busy kissing each other,with their lips locked and Jayraj's hand on her boobs...............''mmmmmmmmmmm pucchhh pucchhhh mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm uuuuuuu mmmmmmmmm''........................My Rupali didi was lying under Jayraj,with her hands on his head,kissing him back,responding to her lover,her man's kisses.................she somehow managed to get her right hand between their bodies and searched for his lund,the huge monster lund which gives her so much pleasure,the lund which travels inside her,explores her inner part of the body.................She got her hand on his lund,felt its hardness over his pant and started caressing it............,..."mmmmmmm pccchhhhhhh pccchhhhhh ccchhhhhmmmmmmm mmmmmmhhhhhhhh chhhhmmmmmmmmm''........
Jayraj started unbuttoning her cholil.......he unbuttoned her choli,pushed both the sides of the choli on either sides ,inserted his hand inside her bra and cupped her chuche....................My didi in the middle of the kiss let out a moan,''sssssssssss aaaaahhhhh'' and then she searched for his zip, unzipped his pant and inserted her own hand inside his pant...........Now they were kissing each other,lip to lip,....
.Jayraj's hand was inside her bra cupping her breast whereas her hand was inside his pant,feeling his manhood over his underwear.................She then put her hand inside his underwear and felt the warm and hard lund of her man,skin to skin..........His lund jerked as soon as it felt my Rupali didi's soft hand..............My didi slided the front portion of his underwear a little and then pulled out his lund out of his pant..............Jayraj's lund again jerked after becoming free and coming into open air and Jayraj broke the kiss and let out a moan............Jayraj:''aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh'' randi Rupali bhnchod................
My didi smiled,pulled him back with her left hand for the kiss and started jerking his lund with her right hand...................''mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm puchhhchhh ccchhhmmmmmm ummmmmmmmm ccchhhhhmmmmmmm ''....................Jayraj took his hand to her back........My didi understood what he wants to do so she arched her back creating a gap between the bed and her back while still jerking her lovers warm and rock hard manhood and kissing him back ........................Jayraj unhooked her bra and then took it off her body along with her choli..............My didi co-operated with him by raising her back but she didn't leave his lund and kept jerking it.....................Jayraj liked it,broke the kiss and looked at her smilingly..........She too smiled back.........He then put his lips on her neck and began kissing there..............My didi closed her eyes and put back her left hand on his hair and let out a moan,''aaaaaahhhhhhhhh uuuuymmmmmmmmm''...............
Jayraj kissed there for a few seconds ,then moved down a little,kissed her upper chest and the attacked her milky chuche...............
Rupali didi:''sssssiiiiiiiiiiii aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh ummmmmmmmmm''...uiiii maaa........,............
Jayraj after kissing her breast looked at her ...............she had her eyes closed but opened it when she realised that Jayraj was no longer kissing her.............All these while she kept jerking his lund but now she stopped,but kept his lund in her hand,still gripping it..............
Jayraj looked at her,then at her breast,again at her and then while still looking at her,slightly opened his mouth making an 'O' shape,pushed his tongue till the lips and let his saliva drip on her nipple................
My Rupali didi looked at him and then at her nipple and bit her lips..........
Jayraj then lowered himself on her breast and licked his own saliva from there looking at her,then began biting and licking her nipple........................
Rupali didi:'sssssssssssiiiiiiiiii uuuummmmmmmmmmmmm aaaaaaahhhhhhh''......hyyyy maaa.............
My didi too again started jerking his huge lund..................After licking and biting her nipple Jayraj again looked at her.....She looked at him and then at her boob which was wet with his saliva......Her other boob was still unattended............She stopped jerking his cock,brought her hand on her wet boob and wiped the saliva and then brough it near her mouth,raised her head a little and spit in her own hand....Jayraj looked at her actions......She then took her hand back to his lund, gripped it and began jerking it again...Now his lund was wet with my didi's saliva and he felt very pleased as her hand was now sliding up and down his lund smoothly,giving him immense pleasure....His lund twitched twice in her hand and he let out a moan.

Jayraj:''aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh''...maderchod....
Jayraj:'' haan jaan aese hi karo bahot mazaa aa raha hai She pulled him back on her breast and increased her speed slightly.

Now My Rupali didi was jerking him faster than before whereas Jayraj was licking and biting her nipples more wildly.....
Jayraj bit her nipple hard and my didi cried..
Rupali didi:''iiiiiiiiiissssssssssssss aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh''......mummy..............and she too gripped his lund tighter which made Jayraj cry out.
Jayraj:''aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh''....bahan ki lodi.
They again began their respective jobs and then they heard a third person cry out...
My didi was moaning,''uuuuuummmmmmmm aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh''...............but when she heard the cry she stopped moaning and jerking Jayraj's lund and looked to her left.....to he  doughter.......my bhanji.....
Jayraj' lund twitched once more and he too stopped assaulting his young lover my didi's milky chuche and looked in that direction.......
The cry got louder and then my Rupali didi pushed Jayraj off her body and then got off the bed with her upper body completely naked and the saree tied to her waist and the rest of the saree on the floor..........
She quickly went to the youngest member my bhanji's rocking bed and picked her up and started making an effort to put her to sleep but she kept on crying....
Jayraj looked at her walking in the bedroom with her upper body completely naked,her saree tied to her waist and rest of it being dragged on the ground when she walked and found her extremely sexy.......
Jayraj himself was now lying on the bed on his back with his clothes on but his huge lund out of his pant pointing towards the ceiling.......
My Rupali didi looked at him and then at his huge lund and found that scene erotic herself...Her chut vibrated looking at it but she got back to try to put my bhanji to sleep..........
When she kept on crying,My didi got to the bed,put her there and lied down next to her to do her motherly duty......breastfeeding......................
She had put her in the middle and Jayraj could see what his lover my didi was doing....
he looked at her,she too looked at him and then at his manhood which twitched as soon as she looked at it....
She again looked at Jayraj and then looked at what he was looking at......
LJayraj:'' Rupali tum beech mein aao na ......
Rupali didi'': bas thodi der ka baat hai,thoda intezaar kar lijiye ...doodh pi ke phir so jayegi..
Jayraj:''Rupali meri haalat dekho,kab se aese hi Lauda khada hai,tum apna kaam karo main apna kaam karunga,tum beech mein aao ..........
My Rupali didi looked at his lund and she too was excited a lot but was controlling herself......
.She finally turned around rolling on the bed with my bhanji youngest one in her arms...
she was now in the middle with her back towards her lover and my bhanji on the other side of the bed................
She was doing her "mummy ki duty"using her left chuchi..........
She was turned the other side and Jayraj was to her right...............he moved forward and put his mouth on her right breast and bit it.....
Rupali didi:''isssssssssiiiiiiiiiii aaaaaaahhhhhhh dheere kijiye...kat kyu lrhe hai uiii maaa............
Jayraj looked at her,she too looked at him and then he put my Rupali didi's nipple back in his mouth and instead of biting or licking it,this time he started sucking it.........

When my didi realised that he was now drinking breast milk from her,she closed her eyes in excitement and moaned...........
Her pussy vibrated,she bit her lips and then parted them......
She then felt his manhood on her gand over her saree, took her right hand back towards her gand and gripped it..........
It had dried so she withdrew her hand...............
Jayraj stopped sucking my didi's milk and looked at her.....
she brought her right hand right in front of her right nipple................
Jayraj understood it and then got back to sucking...her doodh.....
My Rupali didi thought he didn't understand,but before she could do anything Jayraj stopped again and looked at her with his mouth closed.....
He gestured her to put her hand in front of his mouth......................she did that and then saw her lover spitting out the white liquid her own breast milk along with his saliva in her hand......................
She took her hand back to his lund and smeared all the liquids on his lund...........
Jayraj smiled at her,kissed her on her lips and then went back to sucking her breast milk...........
Now My Rupali didi's left chuchil was engaged in doing its primary duty "apni beti ko doodh pilana" and her right chuchi was satisfying her lovers lust and hunger wheras she was busy jerking her lovers kadak mota lamba Lauda.............
Jayraj's lund was all wet now and my didi's hand could slide up and down comfortably..................
Jayraj was all excited drinking his lovers white liquid.         " meri Rupali didi ke doodh" and at the same time receiving a handjob from her.............
Out of excitement he started moving his hips,thrusting his lund in her grip......
My didi  too after few seconds of that stopped jerking and let her lover do it by himself.....
Jayraj began moving his hip,thrusting his lund in and out of her grip,as if it was her chut.......
She was lying on her left shoulder and her hip was towards Jayraj but her face turned slightly upwards,lying to next to her was my bhanji busy on her left chuchi................
Her lover was behind her,busy sucking on her right Dudharu chuchi and thrusting his lund in and out of her hand grip.....
Jayraj's lund had become rock hard and extremely warm, my didi could feel his veins too.................Both of them were fully aroused because of the eroticism of the situation with didi enjoying with her eyes closed and her lips slightly parted....
She pushed her tongue in between her parted lips,made it wet and then swallowed her saliva.........
My Rupali didi put her right hand on her doughter and started patting her trying to make her sleep...
Jayraj's movement became faster and her started fucking her grip.............
She held her hand tightly to cope up with the force of his thrust.......
Jayraj now started moaning ocassionally and with that her milk started dripping down towards her left chuchi as Jayraj had to slightly part his lips to moan............
He understood that and wiped the breast milk with his middle and index fingers and then put it on her lips..........
My didi too was highly aroused and she opened her mouth......
Jayraj slid his fingers inside her mouth and she felt the taste of her own milk and opened her eyes............
she thought for a second before Jayraj rubbed his fingers on her tongue and then she closed her eyes and began sucking his fingers...............
Jayraj was fucking my didi's hand as well as sucking her breast milk  and here she was sucking his fingers tasting her own breast milk and her other breast was busy doing its primary duty.."Mummy ki doodh pilai".....
Realising the eroticism of the whole situation her chut lips began vibrating and she began leaking her pussy ljuice..... Jayraj then increased his speed,took his right hand to her gand and began kneading it over her saree...................After a minute of kneading her gand and fucking her hand with an increased speed,his face turned red,his lund began twitching wildly....
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My didi Rupali's life with paralysed husband... - by babasandy - 06-01-2020, 08:56 PM