Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
While he was attending my navel area, I was trying to imagine the next part of his massage. Where would it be? Must have to be down my waist and lower belly, I could not imagine more closed my eyes. Time and again my devar's face was coming to my mind during this massage, I didn't know why, probably due to his age similarity with Rajkamal. I tried to imagine I am taking a massage from my devar like this lying on my bed in my bedroom and he is almost sitting on my body and I am not wearing any bra or blouse... Oh No! Impossible, just next to impossible, but then I was doing exactly the same with Rajkamal!

God! I couldn't imagine anything more. My sex-starved pussy was creaming with a fresh supply of my juices. It was paining. I was unable to explain how a shy housewife like me, who was ever so faithful to husband, could become so bold coming to Guru-ji's ashram! Rajkamal's words broke my thought level.

Rajkamal: Madam, now that your upper part is complete, I will do an outline massage from head to waist. So if you could

I could not get him. I was lying down, do I need to sit again.

Me: If I can what? Shall I sit again?

Rajkamal: No, no Madam. You be in this position. I will now stretch my hands from your head to waist, so

He again left his words incomplete, but this time the suggestion was very apparent to me that he wanted me to divulge my breasts completely off the sari cover. I had little to object to this, as he had already touched both my tits. I reluctantly slide off the sari off my breasts and lay in front of Rajkamal in a topless condition. His eyes almost bulge out of the sockets seeing the beauty of my naked ripe boobs, which were still warm and reddish with the increased blood flow resulting from his massage. Every inch of my naked breast area was moist and glistened with oil. Rajkamal hadn't missed a single spot and his fingers touched me everywhere. I couldn't keep my eyes open in this compromising condition that too in front of this lad, and had to close my eyes.

When he did not touch me after a few moments, I had to open my eyes again. I saw he was still rubbing some new oil to his palms. From the corner of my eye, I noticed he was visibly a bit tensed seeing me in topless state and I was tempted to look at his pajama. I saw his cock had formed a tent there though I could also find spots of wetness in that region. Rajkamal's precum. Frankly, I was losing control a little. My hands were now eager to touch the strong manhood of this young lad, but the subtle feeling of hesitation remained somewhere in my mind though I tried to get that off now, as my wet pussy was itching once more!

I wanted my lust to flourish under the disguise of massage. Now he stretched his hands from my head, pulling my hairs gently and then squeezing my both cheeks and finally down my neck to my undulating boobs. His hands rested on my eager breasts and he was very directly twisting and twirling my hard erect nipples, as my husband would do while intercourse. I moaned loudly, expressing my passion, as he built up his strengths more and more. Rajkamal started squeezing my breasts now, in the same manner as Mishra-ji and Pande-ji had already taken pleasures. I felt my whole body getting baked in the heat of passion of Rajkamal's massage.

Me: Oooooooooh! Do it more

Rajkamal seemed very excited hearing my last words and he was squeezing and pressing my oily boobs with more force and vigor and automatically my legs started to get parted within my sari and petticoat. He was till now sitting my by side, but now his movements were getting bolder and I noticed he put one of his knees on my thighs to have a better grip on my naked breasts. This continued for another few moments and probably he was unable to keep the excitement and hence stopped it. I saw he was panting and quite similar was my condition too. He now wiped off the oil off his palm using a clean cloth from his bag.

Rajkamal: Madam, now your lower half. Your sari Madam

Me: Yes you please take that off. I cannot sit up now.

I really did not have the strength to get up now. My whole body was aching in sexual excitement and the young boy seemed more than happy getting such an invitation of opening the sari of a married woman from her waist.

Rajkamal: Okay, okay Madam. You just relax.

He looked at my waist where the sari was tied and pallu was flowing on the mattress.

Rajkamal: Madam, can you please lower your abdomen a bit so that I can pull off the sari?

I nodded and did that. He whiffed off the folds of my sari underneath my petticoat.

Rajkamal: Madam, now can you just lift your err buttocks a little so that I can drag your sari from your bottom.

I had no other alternative but to do that as I myself decided to remain lying. The scene was really vulgar I realized -a housewife with a fleshy figure like me lifting her bottoms in a topless condition and a young boy taking off her sari. I wriggled my plump hips and Rajkamal was smart enough to get my sari out completely in a flash. I thought he must have done this before to other ladies also. Now my petticoat was the only garment that covered the lower part of my body.

Rajkamal: Madam, now lie on your stomach.

Me: Okay.

I obeyed again to him, and in fact felt better to have at least my jiggling bare boobs under the cover of my body. But Rajkamal obviously had other plans.

Rajkamal: Madam, I think its better I remove your petticoat also because it will get spoilt in oil.

My face was towards the mattress and my butts towards the ceiling. I felt comfortable to reply also in that position.

Me: I do not want to spoil my petticoat.

I kept my voice as calm as possible giving him the permission to open my petticoat in an indirect way.

Rajkamal: Right Madam. You just relax I will do the needful.

Saying that he took his hands below my body down my navel and obviously I had to accommodate his hands lifting my abdomen slightly. Rajkamal's fingers reached the knot of my petticoat string. I aided him to unfasten it and he did the rest. But I could never sense his plan that he would pull down both my panty and my petticoat simultaneously. And before I could fully realize that he was pulling down both from my waist.

Me: Hey, eiii.. What are you doing?

Rajkamal pretended like an innocent boy.

Rajkamal: Why Madam, what happened? Did I do anything wrong?

I was having this conversation now with half of my ass crack being exposed and I remained in that state with Rajkamal's fingers still holding the elastic band of my panty.

Me: Why are you pulling my I mean

I was losing out words in this awkward situation. Rajkamal was now truly acting the scoundrel.

Rajkamal: What Madam?

Me: My panty, you idiot.

I was a bit angry now.

Rajkamal: But Madam to get massage in your lower part, you have to be naked.

Me: Don't you think you should have asked me?

Rajkamal: Sorry Madam, I thought

He did not complete and this made me more irritated. But due to my compromised state, I could not just sit up on the mattress.

Me: What did you think?

Rajkamal: Madam, I have seen most women feel shy to remove their brassiere and panty, so I thought not to mention it separately. Sorry again Madam.

Me: Hmm.

I calmed a little by his apologetic tone.

Rajkamal: Madam, then what to do?

What a question I thought to be answered.

Me: Since you have dragged it halfway, do the rest.

I pretended to be strong in my voice. Rajkamal did not waste a second and started dragging my petticoat along with the panty down my round buttocks, then down my well-formed thighs, then down my legs and finally down my heels - and I was now completely naked lying before to be massaged before this 21-year-old boy.

Though I was conversing with this massage boy, my pussy was quivering for something more and I felt that all my juices would now burst out of it. My mind just drove me wildly into a new state, where I rather enjoyed and was excited by my own nudity in front of this young boy. It was the sense of my ever-growing excitement that took all my shame away. I closed my eyes and completely surrendered myself to this young masseur. I could feel Rajkamal's hands reached my firm ass cheeks and as am I adequately fleshy down there, even a soft pressing of his fingers could penetrate deep into my flesh. Rajkamal was using his both hands to knead my buttocks in a rhythmic manner.

Me: Ahhhhhhh... Mmmmmmmmmmmm..... Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I was so very excited by Rajkamals oiling my bottoms that I was automatically making moans out of my mouth. He was making all sorts of hand movements on my open buttocks. He was stroking it, rubbing it, squeezing it and what not. Once he even started slapping my ass cheeks.

Me: Ouch! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

I was really enjoying this to the hilt. No male has ever dared to slap me there, but this young lad was doing it so effortlessly in the name of massage. Rajkamal was gripping very tightly my fleshy round ass in both hands and was squeezing in a way, which seemed to me as if was preparing the maida& for kachauri as we see in a halwai shop.

Me: Do it nicely, everywhere.

I said that without clearly explaining the word everywhere". As he pressed my buttocks more and more, I could feel higher pressure in my pussy, more juices coming out now. Subconsciously I took my hands to my crotch area and put my right middle finger inside my moist pussy hole. I didn't dare to look at Rajkamal's condition. I guessed in my mind his erection would now be at its peak and he must be close to reaching his orgasm. He might be desperately trying to close his floodgates and prevent any embarrassment in front of me. Rajkamal's oily palm slowly went up slope into the crest of my ass cheek and then traveled down the slope throughout my ass crack.

Me: Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

It was a wild feeling, so good. Half of his palm was securely buried inside my deep ass crack and I could understand he was trying to locate my ass hole. After finding it he carefully oiled me there too. There was so much of an illicit pleasure in it getting oiled in my ass hole from someone aged as my devar!

Slowly he proceeded with massaging the backside of my well-formed thighs. His fingers were working relentlessly on my flesh. He seemed not tired at all, rather continued to grow in strength I felt through his expert touches. He went further down onto my knees, my legs, my toes till my toenails. I just cannot describe how wonderfully he did everything. One who has not taken a full body massage would never know the thrill. My entire body was shivering in pleasure, something I had never experienced before. Direct lovemaking and Sexual arousal and this arousal through massage were different, I bet.

Now honestly I was desperately waiting for a rock hard cock to penetrate me with a force. I had this feeling in the early morning too when Uday did everything to me except fucking. I continued the similar feeling in Guru-ji's hands when he examined me on the exam table. After finishing my toes and the nails, Rajkamal paused. There was not a single spot in my developed body left to be massaged!

Both of us were speechless.

There was an uneasy calmness and the only sound that could be heard was the moving ceiling fan. The only portion of my body left to be touched was my dark hairy triangle and I was in no way prepared to leave that out. Perhaps he too was eagerly waiting for a signal from me. Seeing no reaction from me, he started again rubbing his palm on my nude back and hips, this time moving up and sideways. He was crouching down now, which I could see from the corner of my eye from my lying position. A heard a whispering tone near my ears.

Rajkamal: Madam, the

Rajkamal could not complete what he wanted to say, as there was a knock at the door. I was really stirred up by the thumps on the door. I remembered how Uday left me half-done in the morning, and did not wanted that to be repeated. I was feeling so relaxed that frankly I was not at all eager to rise from this state. But I had to do something, but Rajkamal did the first query.

Rajkamal: Who is it?

Nirmal: Rajkamal, there is a visitor for Madam.

A visitor for me here? In this ashram? I was certainly puzzled. Even after hearing that I was still so enthralled by Rajkamal's massage, I could not react properly to Nirmal's words from outside the door.

Nirmal: Is Madam's massage over Rajkamal?

Rajkamal: Err Yes.

Nirmal: Okay, send Madam, I have kept the visitor waiting.

Now I had to say something. I voiced in trembling tone.

Me: Who is it Nirmal? I mean a male or a female?

Nirmal: An aged male Madam. Come down, he is waiting. I am going.

Who could it be? I was thinking though not completely out of Rajkamal's magical massage spell. I was still lying naked on the mattress and now I had to alight, I realized. Rajkamal was looking like a dumb fool, because I could see the eagerness in his eyes and his erect dick within his pajama was telling the story. I was confused what to do. As I got up from my lying position, I could see the mattress having wet spots because of my vaginal fluids. Rajkamal was looking at those spots also. I lowered my eyes in shame though was shamelessly sitting naked in front of him without trying to cover my jawani at all.

My body was aching in sexual desire and Rajkamal could read that very well. But we both were trying to maintain some decency and not be crude. But I found that would not fulfill my want, and today from the morning this is the third time I am being sexually aroused heavily without being fucked. Last two days, I was on drugs, and could not actually felt my pussy longing for a . I tore apart all my shame, inhibition, and decency measures and shifted close to Rajkamal.

Rajkamal: Madam, someone is waiting for

Me: Just shut up and complete my massage. You cannot leave me in this state.

I was trying to take control now over this young lad.

Rajkamal: Madam, but your massage is complete, so

Me: I told you to keep your mouth shut or I will seal your lips.

I was getting bolder and I did not know where from I derived courage to take control on this boy and was creating new limits of shamelessness. I came very close to him in sitting position and hugged him sealing his lips with mine. I started sucking his lips, but instantly realized Rajkamal was struggling to get rid of me. I was so surprised!

Rajkamal: Madam, this is not right. I cannot deviate from Guru-ji's instructions.

I was getting so angry at this boy's attitude that was unable to control myself.

Me: What did your Guru-ji teach you? Make a woman naked, massage her body, and then leave her in that state?

Rajkamal: Madam, please be patient.

Me: Then why this has grown up?

I straightway caught him by his hard lund and dragged it and he almost cried out in pain. He then jerked me off and stood up. I was lying near his feet, still completely naked and my whole body was gleaming with the oily layer on my skin. I was now pleading from my state of anger out of desperation.

Me: Please. Do not leave me in this state. Please.

Rajkamal: Come to the toilet.

I stood up on the mattress. My pussy was very wet though now not dripping any more. My bushy triangle was clearly before his view. I walked in my nude state and as if was following him like a faithful dog.

Rajkamal: Madam, I can understand your need, but am helpless today. Moreover someone is waiting for you. I will quickly give you some relief.

He came close to me and hugged me for the first time. His slender body was not fulfilling my desire. My soft boobs pressed against his flat chest and in one swift action, he turned me and my ass was now pressing his crotch and I could clearly feel his
poke my broad ass area. Now he bent a little and took his right middle finger to my honey pot and started fingering my wet pussy. Since I was a married woman my vaginal path was quite broad and Rajkamal's fingers being slender, he was able to push a couple of his fingers in my hole.

Me: Uhhhhhhh. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. More Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

I was shamelessly moaning and shouting in ecstasy. Rajkamal’s other hand was gripping now my hanging boobs and twitching my nipples. I very quickly reached my peak this time, as I had a number of arousals from the morning and could not hold my fluid any longer. Rajkamal's fingers were all moistened with my juice and he was doing a fucking action with his fingers what he would have done with his lund. I was trying to quench my long thirst with this finger fuck. My body jerked furiously within his arms as I discharged completely.

I was feeling so weak that I sat on the bathroom floor. My naked body looked marvelous, I myself appreciated, as it glistened with oil and sweat. Rajkamal was quickly applying cold water to my body to refresh me. In some moments I was also fully in my senses and realized my vulnerable state. I was the wife of someone, now sitting on the floor of this ashram bathroom after a finger fuck, no thread on my body, my matured boobs fully exposed, my hairy pussy, my big buttocks, my thunder thighs all feasted by a young boy who is exactly the same age of my devar. Oh! God! Get back my senses.

I was off of the bathroom floor in a flash and quickly covered myself with a towel. I noticed Rajkamal smiled a bit seeing my action. He went out of the toilet and handed me my sari, petticoat, blouse, and bra and he himself closed the toilet door before my face making me more ashamed. I was quick enough to wipe off the extra oil off my body with the towel and get dressed rapidly. Now that my sexual thirst was somewhat met and I discharged fully, my concern was who could it be who had come to see me in this ashram?
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 01-02-2019, 02:06 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM