Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
I went back to my room from the examination room and closing the door simply jumped on to the bed. My heart was still beating fast and due to the incomplete orgasm I was feeling very restless. I hugged the pillow tight to my breasts and pressed it thinking I was hugging Uday. Since it was not a long side-pillow, I was not getting proper fulfillment of my desire and could not wrap my legs on to the pillow and I was getting more and more frustrated. I was getting a terrible itching within my pussy as normally girls get for the desire to get fucked and quickly undid my sari from my body. My nipples were tight today from the early morning and honestly they were paining now. I also opened my blouse and unclasped my bra to relieve the pain. I was lying on the bed now in a topless condition vigorously self massaging my full-grown boobs with one hand and scratching my pussy with the other over my petticoat. I was feeling so horny!

I was restless and feeling so impatient that I decided now to be completely naked to douse my inner fire. I quickly came out of my remaining clothes and dropped my wet panty to the floor and stood stark naked. I went to the toilet in that condition and looked at myself in the life size bathroom mirror. I started playing to myself what Uday did to me in the early morning, but I was amazed to note that a simultaneously thinking was coming to my mind about how Guru-ji probed my vagina just a few minutes ago and I began to cum increasingly. I examined my erect tits and grabbed my boobs with both my hands and started massaging them vigorously. It just was not enough I realized.

I now went very close to the mirror and raised my hands and held the mirror and started to rub my naked breasts against the mirror. I was gently rubbing my face and cheeks too on the flat surface of the mirror. I was simply out of control. I was shamelessly gyrating my large bottoms also like a dancing vamp. I was soon completely wet. I now grabbed the head of the tap and started rubbing my pussy against its nozzle from where water comes out. I was so desperate that I tried to derive pleasure out of it. I was simply drooling by now. I massaged my inner thighs and squeezed them hard and getting sufficiently heated again, I inserted my index finger into my wet pussy and fingered it vigorously to get a full discharge and pinched my clit really hard to get to the peak and self-exhaustion.

I dragged myself out of the toilet, still not a thread on my body and fell on the bed. I fell asleep
after a while and went into a deep slumber, more so probably due to my early waking up today for Uday's love making session. I got up after I don't know after how much time and felt really ashamed to be on the bed in the nude status. I jumped out of bed and went to the toilet and washed myself thoroughly and got dressed. I was thinking how very bold and shameless I have become in just 2-3 days. I was comfortably walking naked in my room with my boobs jiggling openly and my butts advertising nudity! I could not think of this even a few days ago and would always wrap my upper treasures or wear a panty at least even when only with my husband in my bedroom if I alighted from bed for any purpose. What a change, I was bowled over by myself!

It was around 11:30 am then and I was just planning to take the bath, when there was a soft knock at the door.

Me: Who is it?

I went up to the door to open it and it was not the common voice replying. I was wondering whose voice it was though I must have heard that. I opened the door and it was Rajkamal.

Rajkamal: Madam, I have come to guide you on the massage. Guru-ji must have briefed you.

I was puzzled for a split second, but remembered Guru-ji's words.

Me: Oh! Yes, yes. Please come in.

Rajkamal: Thanks Madam.

Rajkamal was the youngest of the lot amongst the disciples. He seemed younger than me too, hardly 21-22 years. His stature was thin and he looked pretty pale. Due to this fragile structure, he looked younger probably. He was wearing the usual saffron ashram dress. I noticed that he was carrying a bag from which a mattress was poking its head.

Rajkamal: Are you willing to do the massage now?

I was a bit anxious. Does he mean he will do my massage? I was of the impression from Guru-ji's words that he would guide me and I would follow that.

Me: Will you not tell me how to do it?

Rajkamal: Madam, this is a full body massage with medicated oils. You cannot do it yourself unless I show you the technique. Though in any case you have to take help.

I was still not getting convinced to get a massage from this young lad.

Me: By the way, how old are you and how long are you here in the ashram?

Rajkamal: Am 21 years Madam. Guru-ji picked me up and kept with him from my childhood.

My god! What I was thinking was correct. He is just 21 years and myself a 28-year-old married woman. He was just about the age of my devar (=brother-in-law)! How can I take a massage from him I wondered?

Rajkamal: Madam, I am trained by Guru-ji and you don't worry, you will get full satisfaction through my massage.

I lowered my eyelids out of womanly virtue hearing him saying he would be massaging my matured body. I tried an alternative avenue.

Me: Don't you think I can get the massage from Meenakshi if you guide her?

Rajkamal: Madam, surely Meenakshi didi can do it or you can try it yourself, but Madam, the goal of the massage will not be fulfilled. You will never get the desired stimulation if the massage is done by Meenakshi didi or you do a self-massage.

Me: Yes that I agree.

Rajkamal: The medicated oils have their role to play and my expert hands have their role in the massage.

Me: Hmm. I understand.

I was rather convinced by Rajkamal's explanation.

Me: How long will the whole thing take?

Rajkamal: Madam, generally half an hour if you cooperate.

My eyebrows rose instantly.

Me: Cooperate? What do you mean?

Rajkamal understanding my natural query explained at once.

Rajkamal: Madam, you know I have been doing this massage for the past one year. I have massaged several women here in this ashram, but there were many who objected to the method and delayed it unnecessarily.

Me: I did not get you.

Rajkamal: Madam, you will probably laugh listening to these cases. There was a lady who asked me to massage her back over her blouse. Just imagine.

He paused a little and was judging my reaction.

Rajkamal: For example only last month one madam told me to do massage at her back with the blouse on. How can that be possible? Then there was another lady who refused to allow me to touch her feet for the massage. Again there was another who would not apply the medicated oil to her hairs. Madam, convincing and explaining these women took a lot of time. That's why I said to cooperate.

I laughed a little, as if to prove that I was not like those women. Rajkamal looked at me and returned a smile as if to say he knew that I would not pose such objection and unfolded the mattress on the floor before me. He now turned back and closed the door and bolted it. I was a bit nervous now seeing the locked door and asked the most foolish question.

Me: Why did you lock the door?

Rajkamal probably was even more surprised by my question and did not know for a moment what to answer back.

Rajkamal: Err' I mean for you Madam. You need to take off your dress, I mean

I restored myself immediately.

Me: Okay, okay. I got it. Actually I have never taken a massage like this.

Rajkamal: Most women who come here say that Madam, but after the massage they say we never got such satisfaction.

He smiled meaningfully.

Me: Hmm.

I thought in my mind that this massage might give me some relaxation and mental calmness from my sexual urge triggered by Uday and Guru-ji though the sleep had subsided much of its intensity.

Rajkamal: Guru-ji's medical oils do wonders I tell you Madam.

I nodded and honestly hoped so.

Rajkamal: You come and sit on the mattress and I will get the oils ready.

One good thing was Rajkamal was not looking greedily at my figure at least and that made me quite comfortable, but the very thought of this young lad would massage my body was making my nipples inside my bra taut again. Rajkamal was not in a mood to waste further time and opened a bottle of scented oil and poured some onto his right palm.

Rajkamal: Madam, I will start with your hair. Please open the knot and flow the hair over your back.

I was wearing the saffron cotton sari and blouse. Rajkamal sat just behind me and first loosened my long hair and let it fall in a cascade. He started applying the hair oil onto my hair and definitely the scent was mesmerizing. I took a couple of deep breaths and felt really good.

Rajkamal: The texture of your hair is quite good Madam.

I did not feel like replying to his praise. The whole room got filled up with the sweet fragrance of the hair oil. He carefully applied the oil to my scalp and then put his fingers through the strands of my hair.

I was a bit nervous still, as I was somehow not getting entirely comfortable to this body massage by a male and that too by someone younger than me, he looked just like the next-door lad! As he was massaging my scalp, I was trying to imagine how would he massage my back? I have to open my blouse and I looked round that I have in fact nothing to cover also. Even the towel was in the toilet. I should have been more careful. I almost shuddered as Rajkamal's knee touched the roundness of my hips while he was applying oil to my hair.

Even after having such extravagant sexual escapades recently, I had a strange mixture of nervousness, shyness, and uneasiness to this massage process. My heart began to throb, as he was about to complete the massage with hair oil.

Rajkamal: Madam, you must have noticed the way I was stretching your hair and massaging the scalp. Please follow that when you do it yourself or get it done by someone else.

Me: Okay.

Rajkamal next applied the massage oil on his both palms and applied them on my forehead.

Rajkamal: Madam, a good massage should always start from the top of the body and go down in steps. And there are separate oils for each region. This oil is for hairs and face.

I nodded and started enjoying the massage. Truly it was a nice feeling now. Rajkamal's nimble fingers massaged my forehead and then my soft cheeks. I blushed heavily as he pressed my cheeks with his fingers like we do it a little chubby girl. I tried to relax and enjoy what he was doing. Rajkamal was rubbing my cheeks in a circular fashion for a long time so that my cheeks were rosy already - I do not know in what percentage due to my blushing or due to his rubbing!

Completing that part, his hands came close to my ears. He took out from his bag a small stick with a cotton ball at its head carefully cleaned the interior of my ear and applied oil in every part of my external ear.

Me: Aaaaaaah

I exhaled a sigh of satisfaction. It was so relaxing, so enjoyable. I thanked Guru-ji in my mind already for awarding me this massage. I wanted him to continue with my face for some more time, but Rajkamal surely had more things to do. He now took out another oil bottle and poured out some on his palm. Rajkamal's fingers now approached my neck. He carefully massaged my throat and neck region making sure my blouse was not spoilt by oil.

Rajkamal: Madam, this oil is for neck and back. Its written on the bottle though.

Then he took my right palm in his hand and gently rubbed it with his palm. Getting a male touch on my palm, as if he was holding my hand, made me attentive again from relaxation state. Rajkamal individually massaged each of my tender fingers and repeated the same for my left palm. He was talking in between and which frankly made the atmosphere easy. I was having pink nail polish on my nails. With the oil on the nail polish, my nails were looking very impressive and almost gleaming.

The next item of massage I anticipated was surely my arms. And I was not wrong, Rajkamal started rubbing my fair hands with force and sometimes pressing and kneading. I could certainly sense that my blood flow was increasing and I was feeling somewhat hot even though the ceiling fan was revolving right above my head. The lad gathered greater and greater strength and continued to massage my hands till the elbows, my saffron blouse covering rest of my hands. When his fingers moved above my elbows, he softly whispered in my ears.

Rajkamal: Madam, your blouse

I guessed because of his decency he did not complete the sentence, but I could clearly get the signal that I need to remove my blouse from my body. Although I was apprehensive of this at the start of the massage, when the moment came, I was so much engrossed in this lad's massaging that I didn't hesitate much to remove it. I unbuttoned my blouse from the front and Rajkamal helped me to take it out off my hands. This was probably the first time I was allowing a 20-year-old boy to help me take off my blouse. I was breaking all my individual shamelessness records!

I was wearing a white bra inside and I promptly covered the exposed parts of my back with my sari pallu. Rajkamal's fingers could now freely move above my elbows, right up to my shoulder joints and armpits.

Rajkamal: Madam, your skin is oily type, so I am applying less oil. You also remember that when you do a self-massage.

Saying that he started massaging my full-length arms with greater strength and energy. I was now having amplified blood circulation and wanted him to continue the massage in this manly way. Though Rajkamal looked fragile, he had good massage technique I must admit. He now shifted to my shoulders and uncovered my pallu to the extent that he could completely massage the upper area of my back.

Rajkamal: Madam, how do you feel? If it helping you to relax?

Me: Yes, it's very comforting.

Rajkamal's touches were simply magical and I really was revitalized now. I was so deeply engrossed that I didn't even bother to protest, as Rajkamal's trembling fingers unhooked my bra strap at the back. I woke up after actually it was unclasped.

O My god! I was never prepared for this. The youngster removed my bra in one swift action and frankly I was also not very unwilling to do that, as I simply loved his massage technique. Now I had no other option but to protect my big boobs with my sari. Rajkamal was sitting behind me and was able to freely massage all over my completely bare back. He started gently with my spinal cord and the regions around it. As his fingers moved up and down my smooth back at one stage I felt that his fingers were quite close to me freely hanging boobs. It was an extremely steamy sequence for any lad of 20-21 years. At the same time I was wondering what would happen if his fingers accidentally touch my ripe breasts. My ears were hot and my heart was beating faster on the thought.

Under no circumstance I would like to indulge in sexual activities with this boy at least, but I was unable to rule out the arousal part also due to Rajkamal's constant touches on my body. I was torn between embarrassment and arousal. I could very well realize that from a state of relaxation I was going into a horny state. I couldn't stop him either as I was really enjoying it. I was confused, what to do? The face of my devar was again coming in my mind, as if he was giving me a massage.

Oh No! I could never sit in such exposed condition before him! Am I forgetting all social norms? Am I still in my senses? My face was getting red, my eyes were burning, I was biting my lips I began to feel the sexy sensation between my legs. As expected I was again getting aroused and I tried to live for the moment. I wanted Rajkamal's hard to squeeze my breasts. I was now desperately waiting for an accident to happen and wanted that by error his hands touch my naked breasts, which are just covered by my thin sari pallu. But no! Nothing of that sort happened. Rajkamal's hands were still keeping a modest distance and doing my back massage.

After some moments, I was purely getting restless for his touch there. Seeing Rajkamal was still busy with my back, I pretended as if my pallu slipped accidentally off my breasts. The two ripe apples were fully open and I was rather reluctant to cover them quickly as I normal woman would do. I was sure Rajkamal was getting an eyeful of my uncovered tits the two perky nipples, the pinkish areolas and the flesh I kept exposed all of my upper treasures for at least 10 seconds. I could listen a gulping sound from Rajkamal and felt his hands on my back froze for some moments. I smiled in my mind and wrapped my boobs again with my pallu.

From the corner of my eye I tried to look at Rajkamal's pajamas. His swollen cock made it a tent and I could make out that he was equally (s)excited. I was trying to visualize his young manhood inside his pajamas and felt that my pussy tingling strangely. As expected, my trick worked instantly.

Rajkamal: Madam, back massage is complete. Now if you allow will start the, I mean, err breast massage.

He stammered a bit. Natural. Rajkamal could not wait any longer and I saw he oiled his palm again with different oil from another bottle.

Rajkamal: Madam, this is the breast massage oil.

Saying that he came in front of me. He squatted before me and waited for me to make open my breasts for him to massage. It was a rather precarious situation for me a young male crouching in my front and I have to uncover my boobs for him to massage. I was feeling very uncomfortable and ashamed and had to suggest something slightly decent.

Me: Rajkamal, can you do this, I mean, from my back.

He looked a bit puzzled and dumb. I had to be more elaborate.

Me: I mean if you massage my bre err breasts from my back, I will be comfortable.

He understood. Thank God! I kept my pallu of the sari as a pseudo cover on my breasts just to look decent and not sit simply topless in front of Rajkamal.

Rajkamal: Okay, okay Madam. I got your point. But don't feel ashamed in front of me. This is my job.

Rajkamal tried to look professional, but his under the pajamas was telling a different story.

A shiver went throughout my spine as he went to my back and cupped both my resting naked boobs with both palms.

Me: Oooooooooooooohhhhhh& Sssssssssssss

I writhed in excitement and squirmed.

Squeeze it! Squeeze it more!" That's what I wanted to shout, but I had to apply brakes on my lips. Rajkamal was initially touching my round naked breasts gently and cupping each of them and glistening them with oil, but once it was done, I could very well realize it was the same squeezing that I had plenty from different males in the last couple of days. He was now clearly feeling my hard nipples, circling them, twitching them, pressing them at his free will and making me wild with excitement. He was massaging my breasts with both his palms, sometimes softly and sometimes tightly giving me a different sensation at every moment.

Me: Uhhhhhhhhh! Sssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhh

Who taught this young lad to be a lover like this? Guru-ji?

While Rajkamal was kneading my breasts, his hands were working under the pallu of my sari and I was still a bit shy to expose my breasts fully in the open. Although my boobs were completely in his possession, I had a consolation factor in my mind that my globes were out of his direct view, as he was sitting behind me. Now suddenly what he did made me almost breathless. Rajkamal started bouncing my naked tits with his oily hands and pressing my taut nipples with two fingers at times.

Me: Hey, what are you doing?

Rajkamal: Madam, don't interrupt. This is a massage technique.

I remained silent, but was feeling unusually uncomfortable at this act and getting wet by the moment in my panty. I could hear him breathe heavily near my ears at my back. I could understand he was also heavily excited getting the opportunity to do such lewd acts with a married woman. He was virtually playing with my boobs, bouncing them, holding and releasing them in rhythm making me excited and embarrassed simultaneously. Never ever in my life did anyone dare to do such bouncing with my breasts while close to me neither my husband nor anyone in the recent escapades.

After some moments Rajkamal stopped and I was s-o relieved. I was almost profusely sweating by this erotic act. He was kind enough to give me a respite in between my boob massage and the next one now.

Rajkamal: Madam, now lie down on the mattress.

I was wearing the sari still at my waist and was holding the pallu before my boobs as a decency measure. I covered the upper part of the body with the sari and was in a supine position on the mattress. I could very well realize my erect nipples and glistening areolas of my taut tits were amply visible to Rajkamal through the semi transparent sari. Without wasting a minute, Rajkamal was faithfully on to the next part of the massage. I immediately got a tickling sensation when his index finger reached my navel. He took a different bottle and put some extra oil inside my deep navel to make it look like a pool and began tapping there.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 01-02-2019, 01:53 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM