Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Saying that he touched the bulb of the thermometer with his fingers and felt the sweat there. I blushed, but had little to say. To my utter shock I saw Guru-ji took the thermometer tip to his nose and took the smell of my armpit sweat. I had my eyebrows raised at this action fo Guru-ji, but he seemed to have an answer to everything.

Guru-ji: You must be surprised why I am taking the odour, but you know, a foul odour is an indication of improper metabolism. And for successful copulation I need to check that too in a person.

I felt much relieved hearing this. Guru-ji kept aside the BP meter, thermometer etc. and started examining me by the organs now. I was sitting on the exam table as he started further checkup. He first checked my eyes, ears and throat. His warm fingers were giving me a very uncomfortable feel. More so, it was reminding me of Uday’s touches just a few minutes ago on my intimate body parts. Guru-ji’s face was close to my face and at times I could feel his breathing over my face, which was making me almost shiver. He then examined my neck and shoulders removing partially my sari from those areas. It seemed to me that the incomplete job by Uday was as if triggered by Guru-ji. I tried to remain as normal as possible though my heart was already drumming faster.

Guru-ji: Anita, you now lie down. Let me check the abdomen.

I again lied down on the examining table and this time Guru-ji without asking me removed the sari off my stomach area. Out of natural resistance I took my hands to my sari and tried to keep it in place, but Guru-ji’s hands were forceful enough and he simply uncovered my stomach and simultaneously the base of my boobs also got exposed due to this action. The pallu remained aside and I was trying to see what he was about to do between my two blouse-covered peaks. Guru-ji started feeling my abdomen firmly with his fingers and giving pressure with his palm also. My tender skin was felt adequately by his warm hands and I was almost trembling at his touches. Guru-ji palpated my liver, spleen and other internal organs thoroughly. Now suddenly he started fingering my navel, which gave me a very ticklish sensation and I almost giggled and my legs crossed in my lying position.

Guru-ji: Don’t laugh Anita, I am examining and uncross your legs.

Me: I am very sensitive there Guru-ji.

I uncrossed my legs below my sari, but giggled again and constantly shifted my ass while lying, as he continued to finger my navel.

Guru-ji: Okay, okay, done.

I was much relieved, but I already felt my vaginal fluids moistening my panty due to Guru-ji’s examination.

Guru-ji: Anita, now turn over and face the table.

It was so very awkward to turn upside down before a man - this only a woman knows. I turned over to lie on my stomach. Now my sari-covered round fleshy pumpkin ass was in full display before Guru-ji and he could also see my boobs from the sides sandwiched under my body weight. I looked at Guru-ji as he took the stethoscope again and checked the sounds of my back over my blouse cover. He was holding the knob of the stetho in one hand while the other free hand was casually resting on my posterior over my blouse. To tell the truth, I could feel unmistakably that he was actually tracing my brassiere over the top of my blouse. It was so subtle, yet so obvious.

Guru-ji: Anita, take a deep long breath.

I followed his command and took a long breath, but immediately felt his fingers exactly on my bra hook and I could not hold the breadth and I gasped.

Guru-ji: What happened?

Me: Err… nothing Guru-ji. I am trying again.

My heart was beating so hard that he was probably also able to hear it. I tried to recover myself and he also had shifted his fingers from my bra and I took a long breath again.

After the completion of checkup with the stetho, I felt Guru-ji’s hands on my bare back on the area between my blouse and my waist. I did not know what he was checking, but it seemed like as if he was massaging me there. I almost was shaken up when I felt Guru-ji stretched his fingers on my back and even inserted part of his fingers inside my blouse! His touches on my bare skin on my back and inside my blouse were enough to ignite me.

I was now anticipating the same action downwards also and I should feel Guru-ji’s fingers move inside my waistband and how correct I was! Guru-ji rubbed and stretched his hands down my blouse along my midriff to my waist. And not stopping at my sari cover on my waist, Guru-ji inserted his fingers through my sari and petticoat and reached till my panty over my roundish buttocks.

Me: Aeeeiiiiiii….

I uttered a weird sound, which meant nothing but my vulnerable state in the hands of Guru-ji.

Guru-ji: Sorry Anita. I should have asked you to open the sari first to do further checking.

He took off his hand off my back and told me to do one of the most bizarre things of my life.

Guru-ji: Anita, take off the sari. Let me get the lubricant, torch, and the spatula for your pelvic exam.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 01-02-2019, 01:36 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM