Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Me: I mean Guru-ji I had a err… a wild dream, probably that effect…

Guru-ji: But you woke up at least an hour ago, but how can the effect be so pronounced now?

I was not able to answer properly. All along I was lying on the table and Guru-ji standing by my side, just beside my breast area.

Guru-ji: Anita, the way your breasts are moving up and down still now, I think it has to be something else.

I blushed to such a direct comment about my intimate body part and I desperately tried to divert him.

Me: No, no Guru-ji, that’s because of your...

I deliberately did not complete the sentence and showed him in sign language with my right hand the way he was pressing the stethoscope on my breast. Guru-ji seemed amused with my sign language. He laughed loudly at my gestures.

Guru-ji: If the touch of an inanimate stetho can race your heartbeat that much, you surely would collapse if you get a male touch?

He continued laughing and I also smiled in return.

Guru-ji: Okay I take your word Anita that you had a hot dream and now me checking you made you feel horny.

I was so relieved hearing this.

Guru-ji: But let me tell you this is not a good sign. The pulse and the heart rate are alarmingly high even if I consider what it should be when you are having sex.

I looked blank at Guru-ji not knowing what was the implication of this.

Guru-ji: Let me just take your body temperature also and complete the vital signs. Put it in your left armpit.

Now this was a tricky situation for me. Usually at home during taking temperatures I used to put the thermometer in my mouth, but here Guru-ji told me to put in my armpit, but I am wearing a sari-blouse now and I have to open at least half blouse hooks to put it properly in my armpit.

Me: Can I put it in my mouth Guru-ji?

Guru-ji: No, no Anita. The thermometer is not clean and neither do I have dettol here. There is a chance of inviting infection.

I realized I had no other option but to put the thermometer in my armpit.

Guru-ji: You just open a couple of buttons of your blouse and…

There was no need to complete his sentence, he also knew that and I readily sat up and taking the veil of my sari pallu, I took my hands over my blouse and started to unhook. Guru-ji was standing beside the exam table only a foot away and he could clearly see all my hand action below my pallu. I opened the top two hooks and took the thermometer from Guru-ji to put it in my armpit.

Guru-ji: Open one more hook Anita, otherwise you cannot slide the thermometer inside properly and if it is not placed properly I will not get the proper reading.

I was a bit shaken to hear such direct comments about opening my blouse hooks from another male apart from my husband. My husband has an obsession of opening my blouse I noticed many times, but I wondered often how could a container attract him more than the content. I could not refuse Guru-ji and placing the thermometer on the table again took my hands below my pallu and as I looked down at my blouse I could clearly see my fair bulging cleavage above my brassiere and the open blouse hooks through my pallu. I looked from the corner of my eye and noticed Guru-ji also gulping my advertisement. I realized if I open the third hook I would surely let my bra visible through my half open blouse, but I had no other option and had to open it.

Guru-ji: That’s better. Now insert the thermometer.

I raised my left arm slightly and slid the thermometer by the side of my half open blouse into my armpit. I tried to adjust the pallu so that I expose my breasts to the minimum to the now glittering eyes of Guru-ji.

Guru-ji: Wait for two minutes. I will keep an eye on the watch.

It was so very awkward for me to sit like that in my half-open blouse before a male. Specifically for these sorts of reasons, I always avoided going to a male doctor for a checkup or for OB/GYN purposes. I was not feeling that much of shame in front of Guru-ji though; more so due to the ‘experiences’ in the last 48 hours.

Guru-ji: Time is up. Okay bring it out Anita.

I took out the thermometer and handed it to him and started buttoning my blouse promptly knowing little that I would have to soon open it again!

Guru-ji: The temperature is normal, but in this early morning you have sweated a lot.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 01-02-2019, 01:34 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM