Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Guru-ji: You know, sometimes it so happens that due to some other organ’s dysfunction, the vaginal discharge does not reach the desired amount. For example, may be there is a slight hindrance in the vaginal pathway or some other problem in any other part. So before I conclude anything and give you meds, I must be sure.

Me: That’s true.

Guru-ji: Have faith on Linga Maharaj. He will take you through. You do not worry at all Anita. Will start you on meds today and then tomorrow you will undergo the maha-yagya that will wash out all negative factors from your body to achieve pregnancy.

Guru-ji paused again. I was eager to know more.

Guru-ji: It’s a two day long yagya, very tedious and strenuous Anita, but the result is sweet as nectar. But you know yagya alone cannot do wonders, medications will have to take the support role. And if you can satisfy Linga Maharaj through maha-yagya, you will be gifted with the fruit you have been long longing for. Jai Linga Maharaj!

Me: I will do my best Guru-ji. Jai Linga Maharaj!

Guru-ji: Now the puja and then will do your checkup.

Me: Okay Guru-ji.

I responded positively for the checkup not even knowing that in the coming half an hour Guru-ji would delve into my ‘jawani’ in the most subtle and clever manner in the name of checkup. Guru-ji closed his eyes and started to chant mantras. I also folded my hands and started worshipping to Linga Maharaj. The puja went on for 15 minutes and after that Guru-ji went to the toilet to wash his hands. Till such time he was sitting and as usual he was wearing his saffron dress. When he went to the toilet, the light was falling on his body from behind and I was shocked to notice that he was not wearing a chaddi inside his dhoti. When he turned sideways and was facing the light in an oblique way I could see his banana-like hanging lund! I quickly turned my eyes off him, but what I saw for a split second made my nipples erect instantly.

Guru-ji said to follow him and we went out of the room to another adjacent room, where I did not go before. I could not see any of his disciples in the ashram corridor, may be they are busy with other chores. My eyes were searching for Uday, but there was no trace of him. There was a rectangular table in this room, which was probably the examination table, and another table on which there were doctor’s apparatuses like thermometer, stethoscope, blood pressure reader, spatula, forceps, etc.

Guru-ji: Anita, lie down on the table. I will arrange for the apparatus and will start the checkup.

I went up to the table. It was quite high than a normal table, almost to my upper abdomen level, probably for convenience of the person who is doing the checkup. I realized it would be just the right height for Guru-ji who is fairly tall, but for myself I found it rather impossible to ride it, as there were no stairs. It was like climbing a wall and after a few tries I gave up. I tucked my pallu to my waist, held the table with both hands, and raised my right leg to climb the table, but noticed my sari was getting lifted to alarming heights exposing my fair legs; thus refrained from my efforts. I looked for a stool to climb, but there was none.

Me: Guru-ji, the height of this table is very awkward and here there is no stool also.

Guru-ji: Oho! You are unable to climb up. Actually since it’s an exam table, the height is a bit… Anita, just wait a minute.

I stood there like an obedient student and after some moments Guru-ji came forward.

Guru-ji: Anita you try to climb up, I will just give you a little push so that you are up on the table.

Me: Okay Guru-ji.

I held the surface of the table with both hands and raised my toes to maximum height and then gave pressure to climb up. I felt Guru-ji’s hands on the back of my thighs and he gripped me there and raised up. I was feeling very awkward in this position as my full round gaand was just before his face. So I quickly tried to get onto the table, but Guru-ji surprisingly removed his hands off my thighs halfway! I was practically hanging at that point of time, as there was nothing to give support for my legs and if I tried to extend and lift my leg for the tabletop, my sari would surely expose my lower portion. So I had to sought help.

Me: Guru-ji, please push me a little more. I cannot get up from this position.

Guru-ji: Oh! I thought you could manage.

My huge ass was just before his face and I felt Guru-ji cupped my ass cheeks with both hands to push me up the table. I was surprised at his act, he did not push me, instead gave a firm squeeze with both hands on my fleshy ass cheeks.

Me: Ouch!

Automatically came out of my mouth, as I was not expecting such a behavior from Guru-ji.

Guru-ji: Oh! Sorry Anita. I almost slipped.

Me: Oh! Its okay Guru-ji.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 01-02-2019, 01:29 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM